Can any CHRISTIAN explain this picture?

Where does the Christian religion (Bible or other words attributed to Jesus) command lynching?

And actually, the Qur'an does teach a whole lot about the use of violence in attacking the enemies of their "faith."

You ought to try knowing SOMETHING about the topic on which you bleat before you bleat as you do so loudly.

If you had any genuine interest in getting answers to the "question" you just asked, you could start HERE:

The Quran s Verses of Violence

The site is fake, Sir lol. The first citation that I read was a fake...get a real Qur'an and read it if you want to know what the Qur'an says; not everything on the internet is true.

If "Christianity" teaches that Christ paid the price for all of the believer's sins, is that teaching the reason why "Christians" can so easily lynch someone?

Don't get me wrong, Sir; I believe that true Christianity is good, but I would like to know how a group could call themselves "the Christian Knights of the Ku Klux Klan" and lynch Blacks just because they are Black.

Peace.

It is not a "fake" site just because a lowlife simpleton piece of shit like you happens not to care for it.

It quotes the Qur'an and some of the Hadiths.

You deny your own holy word?

Better look over your own shoulder, there, Abdul bin Muthafukah. Your brothers in ISIS might be preparing a cage for you.

Any group could CALL itself "Christian," you simpleton. That doesn't MAKE them Christian. Damn. Even a moron like you ought to have been able to figure that much out.

In the 30 year war between Protestant and Catholics, which side were the real Christians on?

Possibly neither. Unless you can find the parts in the Bible where Jesus taught people to wage war.

Things done allegedly in the NAME of the religion aren't necessarily done in the the true faith. Surely, even you must know that much?
What church is teaching it right?

Where does the Christian religion (Bible or other words attributed to Jesus) command lynching?

And actually, the Qur'an does teach a whole lot about the use of violence in attacking the enemies of their "faith."

You ought to try knowing SOMETHING about the topic on which you bleat before you bleat as you do so loudly.

If you had any genuine interest in getting answers to the "question" you just asked, you could start HERE:

The Quran s Verses of Violence

The site is fake, Sir lol. The first citation that I read was a fake...get a real Qur'an and read it if you want to know what the Qur'an says; not everything on the internet is true.

If "Christianity" teaches that Christ paid the price for all of the believer's sins, is that teaching the reason why "Christians" can so easily lynch someone?

Don't get me wrong, Sir; I believe that true Christianity is good, but I would like to know how a group could call themselves "the Christian Knights of the Ku Klux Klan" and lynch Blacks just because they are Black.

Peace.

It is not a "fake" site just because a lowlife simpleton piece of shit like you happens not to care for it.

Better look over your own shoulder, there, Abdul bin Muthafukah. Your brothers in ISIS might be preparing a cage for you.

Any group could CALL itself "Christian," you simpleton. That doesn't MAKE them Christian. Damn. Even a moron like you ought to have been able to figure that much out.

In the 30 year war between Protestant and Catholics, which side were the real Christians on?

Possibly neither. Unless you can find the parts in the Bible where Jesus taught people to wage war.

Things done allegedly in the NAME of the religion aren't necessarily done in the the true faith. Surely, even you must know that much?

I dunno. I am not particularly religious. But let's go out on a limb and say, "Any church that teaches the actual message and words of Jesus." Maybe you've heard of it. "Love one another." "Turn the other cheek." "Render unto Caesar that which is Caesar's . . . ."

Peace.

I dunno. I am not particularly religious. But let's go out on a limb and say, "Any church that teaches the actual message and words of Jesus." Maybe you've heard of it. "Love one another." "Turn the other cheek." "Render unto Caesar that which is Caesar's . . . ."
Still a lie is no good no matter how good it makes you feel or how much you want it to be true or how much good you do because of the lie.

You can drop the miracle lies and still teach the mans message.

And clearly the book isn't perfect. Look how much people translate and misinterpret it. Its why we have secular laws and a constitution instead.

They use religion to hold us back. Scientifically and they use it to justify horrible things like war slavery anti gay.

Do I need to go on? Time for us to evolve beyond ancient stories.

By the way they started using religion to control us long before the Abraham 3

SHOW ME ONE PICTURE OF BLACKS, WEARING OR NOT WEAR RELIGIOUS EMBLEMS, STANDING AROUND CELEBRATING THE LYNCHING OF SOMEONE. I'm sorry but that is White only behavior.

Contemporary Slaves:
hqdefault.jpg

Celebrating a victim;
necklacing3.jpg

Still a lie is no good no matter how good it makes you feel or how much you want it to be true or how much good you do because of the lie.

And clearly the book isn't perfect. Look how much people translate and misinterpret it. Its why we have secular laws and a constitution instead.

They use religion to hold us back. Scientifically and they use it to justify horrible things like war slavery anti gay.

What fucking "lie?"

The fact that YOU disagree with something doesn't make it a lie.

People use LOTS of things -- not just religion -- you dopey hack. For fuck's sake, look how many people have died in the name of "Marxism."

Check your idiotic hostility to religion. You need to get a handle on lots of other things before you will have any cred with that one note symPHONY of yours.

What fucking "lie?"

People use LOTS of things -- not just religion -- you dopey hack. For fuck's sake, look how many people have died in the name of "Marxism."

Check your idiotic hostility to religion. You need to get a handle on lots of other things before you will have any cred with that one note symPHONY of yours.
God bless you fool.

What fucking "lie?"

God bless you fool.

Eat shit and bark at the moon some more you mindless twat.

:thup:

What fucking "lie?"

God bless you fool.

Do you talk to god with that mouth? Pussy

What fucking "lie?"

God bless you fool.

Do you suck the asshole of every stranger you meet in highway service stations with that mouth?

What fucking "lie?"

God bless you fool.

Do you suck the asshole of every stranger you meet in highway service stations with that mouth?
Yes

What fucking "lie?"

God bless you fool.

Yes

And you follow up by smacking your lips and mumbling "mmm mmm good."

So I get it, a group claims to be Christian and kills people and that means all Christians are murderers, BUT a group claims to Muslim and murders and they are not representative of that religion. I got that right?

I would say that both are representative, but some people feel otherwise...

I just came across this photo:

lynchklanwithlynchedblackman_4.jpg

Would any Christian care to explain it as far as people wearing crosses celebrating a lyching?

Peace.

The KKK called themselves Christians, BUT they also identified themselves as the KKK ok? you got it? not every christian calls themselves KKK members,.
the KKK was somewhat of a political ideology, such as Islam is a political ideology. Your average christian today is not a KKK member, Im not sure why you dont understand this, maybe it helps you?

Would any Christian care to explain it as far as people wearing crosses celebrating a lyching?

Peace.

The KKK called themselves Christians, BUT they also identified themselves as the KKK ok? you got it? not every christian calls themselves KKK members,.
the KKK was somewhat of a political ideology, such as Islam is a political ideology. Your average christian today is not a KKK member, Im not sure why you dont understand this, maybe it helps you?

Is the average muslim a member of ISIS?

Peace.

Nope, but Islam is a political structure that when practiced to Shariah law standards, is incompatible with just about any western nation's political and legal system. They have taken polls of muslims worldwide whether they approve of terroist practices and the Affirmative was around 30 percent

Peace.

Many muslims are good people but they get trapped in the structure and pressure of their religion and family pressures

Peace.

many will tell you its not so bad to stone a girl to death for infidelity, A few right here on this board have said it straight up.

Peace.

I'm a German and I would say if this picture is not a fake then it could show members of the so called KuKluxKlan murdering a black man on reasons of racism. Unfortunatelly you don't tell us the names of this people. The symbol of the terrororganisation KuKluxKlan is a burning cross so I would say this organisation is antichristian. Maybe they like to provocate god. Fighters against god.

Forum List

Back