Can any CHRISTIAN explain this picture?

None of those countries had a war it was their Government murdering them and a whole lot more then a couple thousand and in a lot more brutal manner.

Yeah? Says who? The same people who continue to report that Louis Farrakhan is an anti-Semite when he has repeatedly demonstrated that he is not? I don't trust our media; it is controlled by corrupt "Jews" who do not tell the truth.

Peace.

Unless that was at a recent Democrat convention that was a long time ago and demonstrably anti-Christian. You can't say the same about Islamofascists because they have no New Testament. They ARE following their book.

LOLOL. Please show where "Muslim" terrorists are "following their book."

And what do you say to these recent events?:

FJ_carter12-21-2010.jpg

Bernard_Burden_3.gif

Unless that was at a recent Democrat convention that was a long time ago and demonstrably anti-Christian. You can't say the same about Islamofascists because they have no New Testament. They ARE following their book.

FJ_carter12-21-2010.jpg

Bernard_Burden_3.gif

Am we supposed to believe they were done by Christians? Maybe at a church picnic? As far as the Koran, there are many verses to back up my claim. You are unaware of them so I understand your confusion.

Scumbags claiming to be Christian have as much to do with actual Christian values as modern American "liberals" preaching about the virtues of the Constitution have to do with Constitutional fidelity.

Am we supposed to believe they were done by Christians? Maybe at a church picnic? As far as the Koran, there are many verses to back up my claim. You are unaware of them so I understand your confusion.

Granted it has not been proven who perpetrated these acts but lynching is a known modus operandi of the "'CHRISTIAN' Knights of the Ku Klux Klan."

LOLOLOL please do demonstrate...where does the Qur'an command terrorism?

Last edited:

FJ_carter12-21-2010.jpg

Bernard_Burden_3.gif

Granted it has not been proven who perpetrated these acts but lynching is a known modus operandi of the "'CHRISTIAN' Knights of the Ku Klux Klan."

You jumped the shark.

{EDIT NOTE: offensive images contrary to TOS deleted}

Where does the Christian religion (Bible or other words attributed to Jesus) command lynching?

And actually, the Qur'an does teach a whole lot about the use of violence in attacking the enemies of their "faith."

You ought to try knowing SOMETHING about the topic on which you bleat before you bleat as you do so loudly.

If you had any genuine interest in getting answers to the "question" you just asked, you could start HERE:

The Quran s Verses of Violence

Where does the Christian religion (Bible or other words attributed to Jesus) command lynching?

And actually, the Qur'an does teach a whole lot about the use of violence in attacking the enemies of their "faith."

You ought to try knowing SOMETHING about the topic on which you bleat before you bleat as you do so loudly.

If you had any genuine interest in getting answers to the "question" you just asked, you could start HERE:

The site is fake, Sir lol. The first citation that I read was a fake...get a real Qur'an and read it if you want to know what the Qur'an says; not everything on the internet is true.

If "Christianity" teaches that Christ paid the price for all of the believer's sins, is that teaching the reason why "Christians" can so easily lynch someone?

Don't get me wrong, Sir; I believe that true Christianity is good, but I would like to know how a group could call themselves "the Christian Knights of the Ku Klux Klan" and lynch Blacks just because they are Black.

Peace.

I pointed out an answer to A-hole1977's faux question. He ignored it, of course.

Such a fucking puss he is.

LOLOLOL. Keep burning in hell, h*mo.

A-hole1977. Disagreement with a fucking lowlife piece of shit like you doesn't have anything to do with my heterosexual status. You may be a lowlife piece of shit and utterly demented, but at least you are clearly incapable of defending your own retarded "opinions."

The site is fake, Sir lol. The first citation that I read was a fake...get a real Qur'an and read it if you want to know what the Qur'an says; not everything on the internet is true.

If "Christianity" teaches that Christ paid the price for all of the believer's sins, is that teaching the reason why "Christians" can so easily lynch someone?

Don't get me wrong, Sir; I believe that true Christianity is good, but I would like to know how a group could call themselves "the Christian Knights of the Ku Klux Klan" and lynch Blacks just because they are Black.

Peace.

It is not a "fake" site just because a lowlife simpleton piece of shit like you happens not to care for it.

It quotes the Qur'an and some of the Hadiths.

You deny your own holy word?

Better look over your own shoulder, there, Abdul bin Muthafukah. Your brothers in ISIS might be preparing a cage for you.

Any group could CALL itself "Christian," you simpleton. That doesn't MAKE them Christian. Damn. Even a moron like you ought to have been able to figure that much out.

Peace.

What was the 30 year war about? A war between Protestant and Catholic. Were both sides fighting for god?

Peace.

It is not a "fake" site just because a lowlife simpleton piece of shit like you happens not to care for it.

Better look over your own shoulder, there, Abdul bin Muthafukah. Your brothers in ISIS might be preparing a cage for you.

Any group could CALL itself "Christian," you simpleton. That doesn't MAKE them Christian. Damn. Even a moron like you ought to have been able to figure that much out.

In the 30 year war between Protestant and Catholics, which side were the real Christians on?

Peace.

In the 30 year war between Protestant and Catholics, which side were the real Christians on?

Possibly neither. Unless you can find the parts in the Bible where Jesus taught people to wage war.

Things done allegedly in the NAME of the religion aren't necessarily done in the the true faith. Surely, even you must know that much?

I know that when the KKK was hanging Black people in the south, the south was solidly under Democrat control. I know for a fact that Christians then and now condemned the acts of a few pretending to be Christians. What do you know, if anything?

Get out of here man, you're lying. I saw a documentary that discussed the KKK's popularity in America in the 1800's and early 1900's. I know that cameras don't lie:

lynchklanwithlynchedblackman_4.jpg

I got this from your favorite source, Wikipedia.

"Though most members of the KKK saw themselves as holding to American values and Christian morality, virtually every Christian denomination officially denounced the Ku Klux Klan."

Forum List

Back