🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Can any liberal on this site point out any posts from liberal posters that in any way say that Dave Dorn’s murder was bad?

Post #44

Enough is Enough Already!!!!

No one has the right to take the life of another ever outside of direct self defense.
I may not have the right... But if I catch someone raping a child... I'm going to do my best to kill them before calling the police.

Edit: Or if they are life threatening to a loved one...

*ponders*

You know I'd be more likely to kill someone for attacking someone I care about over myself.

Last edited:
Was Dave Dorn killed in a racist attack?

No? He was killed by a common criminal? It had nothing to do with race?

That means you're using a red herring to lie about the point of BLM.

But the whole BLM platform is a lie. Are you pretending you’re an ignorant fool who doesn’t know that?

“A recent study, published by the prestigious National Bureau of Economic Research, found "no evidence of racial discrimination in officer-involved shootings." The study, by Harvard economics professor Roland Fryer Jr., who is black, studied data from three major cities"
https://www.nber.org/papers/w22399.pdf

But the whole BLM platform is a lie.

A lunatic claim, one contradicted by the evidence.

Are you pretending you’re an ignorant fool who doesn’t know that?

It must really piss you off, how the majority now backs BLM and the Democrats.

“A recent study, published by the prestigious National Bureau of Economic Research, found "no evidence of racial discrimination in officer-involved shootings." The study, by Harvard economics professor Roland Fryer Jr., who is black, studied data from three major cities"

That paper found that black were more likely to experience use of force by police.

So, your source backs BLM claims. I thank you for presenting it.

Second, by leaving out the part I put in, you lied by omission. You may not have known you were lying, but now you do. And whoever fed you that snippet without mentioning the second fact did lie to you. You could call that person out on their lies, but conservatives rarely do that. Conservatives usually respond to getting lied to by dropping to their knees, licking the boots of the liar, and then begging for more lies.

Pictures of Dorn's open dead eyes while laying on the sidewalk on his back where his brain was splattered, does not fit the narrative of the current cultural revolution.

Look at how fucked up this is.

Indeed. I think everyone agrees that you tapdancing on the officer's corpse is kind of ghoulish.

Liberals refuse to say that the felony murder of Dave Dorn was bad.

It's bad.

Now, let me give a list of things you haven't condemned, thus proving what a vile piece of shit you are. By your own standards.

So, your race-baiting big lie thread has failed. What's next?

..they protest a white cop trying to subdue a black jackass CRIMINAL's death--but not BLACK criminals murdering a decent, good,black man who led a good life = TOTAL IDIOCY

A lunatic claim, one contradicted by the evidence.

It must really piss you off, how the majority now backs BLM and the Democrats.

That paper found that black were more likely to experience use of force by police.

So, your source backs BLM claims. I thank you for presenting it.

Second, by leaving out the part I put in, you lied by omission. You may not have known you were lying, but now you do. And whoever fed you that snippet without mentioning the second fact did lie to you. You could call that person out on their lies, but conservatives rarely do that. Conservatives usually respond to getting lied to by dropping to their knees, licking the boots of the liar, and then begging for more lies.

people-shot-to-death-by-us-police-by-race.jpg

...Floyd/MBrown/EGarner--etc--all of those deaths had nothing to do with race

But the whole BLM platform is a lie. Are you pretending you’re an ignorant fool who doesn’t know that?

.......exactly ---thank you ...all these deaths of CRIMINALS by cops have nothing to do with race

Speaking of red herrings, does anyone have any evidence that racism had anything to do with GF's death?

..they protest a white cop trying to subdue a black jackass CRIMINAL's death--but not BLACK criminals murdering a decent, good,black man who led a good life = TOTAL IDIOCY

The overwhelming leftist media which is helping to drive the current cultural revolution, is censoring and sanitizing events like Dorn's death.

Haha...ofcourse they are...they are criminal minded subhuman street beasts....pet humans to Democrats.
Look around the world...all they know is criminality. You didn’t know that.

Forum List

Back