🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Can any liberal on this site point out any posts from liberal posters that in any way say that Dave Dorn’s murder was bad?

This thread tells you all you need to know about liberals.

Their ideology is only politically deep.

Today's Progressives (Liberalism is dead) don't want to acknowledge truth nor facts as it does not fit their narrative nor advance their Communist, Totalitarian Oppressive Agenda. Therefore crickets here. It also highlights their DISHONESTY.

ColonelAngus poster is not linked to any Dave Dorn protests, noted.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(The Murderer's Prayer: "Thy Kingdom Come, They Will Be Done: On Earth as it is in Heaven!" Matthew 25:14-30--in the times of the Roman Empire(?), not included demands for reparations, even(?), the times of baby abandonment, record of the time.)

I don't know. Maybe some evidence in the trial will provide clarity one way or the other.

If you want a representative of the Regressive Left to play with, play with them.

As far as I'm concerned, you're peas in a pod.
I’m thinking you don’t know what “two peas in a pod” actually means.
See, the right works to preserve America while the left works to create a new America.
Are you sure you know what you’re talking about?

The only value David Dorn’s Death had was for the sadistic pigs to video him clamoring for help in his own blood.

A lunatic claim, one contradicted by the evidence.

It must really piss you off, how the majority now backs BLM and the Democrats.

That paper found that black were more likely to experience use of force by police.

So, your source backs BLM claims. I thank you for presenting it.

Second, by leaving out the part I put in, you lied by omission. You may not have known you were lying, but now you do. And whoever fed you that snippet without mentioning the second fact did lie to you. You could call that person out on their lies, but conservatives rarely do that. Conservatives usually respond to getting lied to by dropping to their knees, licking the boots of the liar, and then begging for more lies.

Not when adjusting to the fact they commit more crime.

We have an illiterate idiot to deal with. Not that it matters, winning debates against someone who wants you dead is fucking pointless.

Forum List

Back