Can anyone offer a logical criticism of Glenn Beck?

Beck's haters have a bigger hard-on for him than his supporters. I haven't heard one person carry on about how great Glenn Beck is, but I'd quickly lose count if I had to add how many people I've heard bitch and moan about him.

Mr. Fitnah: Mum, how do we know certain truths are self evident?

Mr. Fitnah's Mum: Because it's written, that's why!!

:rofl:

Lets plum the depths of your lack of understanding of how the constitution works and the country was founded Shall we?
Do you believe in personal property? As in owning personal property?

I clearly owned you, does that count? :lol:

Beck's haters have a bigger hard-on for him than his supporters. I haven't heard one person carry on about how great Glenn Beck is, but I'd quickly lose count if I had to add how many people I've heard bitch and moan about him.

I think that's largely because they don't know how to logically refute him so they have to resort to the name calling.

Doesn't help that Glenn uses sarcasm to make his points and that people can't seem to discern it.

I think that's largely because they don't know how to logically refute him so they have to resort to the name calling.

Doesn't help that Glenn uses sarcasm to make his points and that people can't seem to discern it.

Yeah sure, I guess when he falsly claimed that no other stations were willing to air the video after they all had aired it he was being sarcastic. :rolleyes:

Lets plum the depths of your lack of understanding of how the constitution works and the country was founded Shall we?

I clearly owned you, does that count? :lol:

Sure thats great , But can you answer the question .

Lets plum the depths of your lack of understanding of how the constitution works and the country were founded Shall we?

Nobody owns property in the US...only the govt and some churches....

Nobody owns property in the US.... :cuckoo:

Been watching his show for about a month when he's on and I must say his information, especially historic analysis and parallels drawn of the past and present, he has a logical and informative show.

So, I was wondering if anyone can disprove something he has said about history or anything like that. His special on the black people who helped create the United States was particularly enlightening and very interesting. His comparisons of MLK and sharpton/jackson are also very intriguing.

So, what is the beef?

On a side note, I am an open independent thinker. I like to look up and verify information presented as much as possible from TV, magazines, newspapers, etc. With that said, thank you for any responses.

most people don't argue his content, its how he presents it and how he sets guests up. I think the best example was the muslim guy, and beck said something to him like 'i don't think you are a terrorists, but it looks like you may be one. are you a terrorist?'

Been watching his show for about a month when he's on and I must say his information, especially historic analysis and parallels drawn of the past and present, he has a logical and informative show.

So, I was wondering if anyone can disprove something he has said about history or anything like that. His special on the black people who helped create the United States was particularly enlightening and very interesting. His comparisons of MLK and sharpton/jackson are also very intriguing.

So, what is the beef?

On a side note, I am an open independent thinker. I like to look up and verify information presented as much as possible from TV, magazines, newspapers, etc. With that said, thank you for any responses.

most people don't argue his content, its how he presents it and how he sets guests up. I think the best example was the muslim guy, and beck said something to him like 'i don't think you are a terrorists, but it looks like you may be one. are you a terrorist?'

If most people don't argue about the content, then why are you bitching about it?

What was beck saying that no other channel was covering the story ,
or no other channel was covering the story from the perspective he was showing the story?
The hypocrisy of siding with the ones with the clubs ?

So, what is the beef?

If most people don't argue about the content, then why are you bitching about it?

beck presents liberals as being nazis.
he claims the "sky is falling"
he scares his viewers into believing that liberals are nazis who are trying tp ruin America and take away all of their rights

none of this true

ALL of it is EXTREMELY DANGEROUS TALK that could result in deranged moronicons like you, heavily armed, rising up and enjoying a kristallnacht of their own

now

try to imagine....

a LEFT WINGER
on tv
telling liberals that bush (and his followers) are all NAZIS who are trying to take away everybodies rights....

can you see it in that pitiful brain of yours?

yes?

disturbing, no?

don't you see how dangerous it is to be going around insisting that decent Americans are nazis?

bush was NOT a nazi
obama is NOT a nazi
hillary is NOT a nazi

people who go around calling OTHER peopel nazis genrally turn out to be the nazi themselves....

No knowledge is so absolute that it cannot be replaced with better evidence.

The rules of logic and science indicate that there must be some kind of basis, substantive proof for an assertion or else it must be denied.

You were unable to present any substantive basis for your belief other than capriciousness. As long as that is your method at arriving at a rational conclusion, there is no reason to try to reason with you.

Go fuck yourself.
Want to talk about that?

No knowledge is so absolute that it cannot be replaced with better evidence.

The rules of logic and science indicate that there must be some kind of basis, substantive proof for an assertion or else it must be denied.

You were unable to present any substantive basis for your belief other than capriciousness. As long as that is your method at arriving at a rational conclusion, there is no reason to try to reason with you.

Go fuck yourself.
Want to talk about that?

Translation: Mr Fitnah got called on his bullshit and now he's throwing a temper tantrum.

That's so third grade dude! :lol:

Forum List

Back