Can anyone offer a logical criticism of Glenn Beck?

I see no lib as shown any beef with the actual content of Beck's show, only his exaggerations about news networks. Does anyone have anything to say that does not involve the news channels, but the actual things he says?

"Not a single time have we gotten a right from Congress or from the President. We get them from God. "

showing that he is too religious for me.
I don't believe god exists.
consequently, rights can NOT come from a nonexistant god.

our rights come from consensus.

'I am not saying that Barack Obama is a fascist. If I'm not mistaken, in the early days of Adolf Hitler, they were very happy to line up for help there as well. I mean, the companies were like, 'Hey, wait a minute. We can get, you know, we can get out of trouble here. They can help, et cetera, et cetera.'''

—Glenn Beck, comparing government bailouts of auto companies to actions of German companies during the rise of Hitler, Fox News' Glenn Beck show, April 1, 2009

''Fall to your knees and thank God for Fox News. Pray for Roger Ailes and Rupert Murdoch. Pray for them. Pray for strength and spine, and pray that everybody involved has chicken salad for lunch so it doesn't clog anybody's arteries. Keep them going.''

—Glenn Beck, asking listeners to pray for Ailes and Murdoch because they protect Fox from ''the outside world,'' The Glenn Beck Program, May 27, 2010

''I think there is a handful of people who hate America. Unfortunately for them, a lot of them are losing their homes in a forest fire today.''

—Glenn Beck, on why people who lost their homes in forest fires in California had it coming, 'The Glenn Beck Program,' Oct. 22, 2007

''This is what Hitler did with the SS. He had his own people. He had the brownshirts and then the SS. This is what Saddam Hussein — so — but you are comparing that. And I — I mean, I think America would have a really hard time getting their arms around that.''

—Glenn Beck, claiming Obama's 'civilian national security force' is the same as what Hitler and Saddam Hussein did, Glenn Beck, FOX News' Glenn Beck show, Aug. 27, 2009

''Finally -- well, he wasn't the president. He was the chancellor, Hitler, decided that it was the only empathetic thing to do, is to put this child down and put him out of his suffering. It was the beginning of the T4, which led to genocide everywhere. It was the beginning of it. Empathy leads you to very bad decisions many times.''

—Glenn Beck, on President Obama's statement that he would consider ''empathy'' in choosing a Supreme Court nominee, Fox News' Glenn Beck show, May 26,

''You have three people in the White House that are in love with eugenics or whatever it is you would call it today. ... Please dear God, read history. Please dear God read the truth of what these people have said in their own words, and ask yourself this one question: Do you trust these people enough to give them control over who lives and who dies? Because that's what health care is when you have no other choice but to go to the state.''

—Glenn Beck, comparing health care reform to Nazi eugenics

''You got to have an enemy to fight. And when you have an enemy to fight, then you can unite the entire world behind you, and you seize power. That was Hitler's plan. His enemy: the Jew. Al Gore's enemy, the U.N.'s enemy: global warming. Then you get the scientists — eugenics. You get the scientists — global warming. Then you have to discredit the scientists who say, 'That's not right.' And you must silence all dissenting voices. That's what Hitler did.''

—Glenn Beck, linking Al Gore's campaign against global warming to Hitler's campaign against the Jews, 'The Glenn Beck Program,' April 30, 2007

''I'm thinking about killing Michael Moore, and I'm wondering if I could kill him myself, or if I would need to hire somebody to do it. ... No, I think I could. I think he could be looking me in the eye, you know, and I could just be choking the life out. Is this wrong?''

—Glenn Beck, responding to the question 'What would people do for $50 million?', 'The Glenn Beck Program,' May 17, 2005

''Advocating through art is known as propaganda. You should look up the name Goebbels. ''

—Glenn Beck, on the National Endowment for the Arts, Fox News's Glenn Beck show, Nov. 3, 2009

''Some may believe we're on the road to the Hitler youth.''

—Glenn Beck, on teaching kids about climate change, Fox News's Glenn Beck show, Feb. 5, 2009

''I went to the movie this weekend with a gun. And surprise, surprise, I didn't kill anybody!''

—Glenn Beck
(i guess michael moore wasn't at the same theatre)

glenn beck is a deranged lunatic

he uses misinformation, partial truths, fear and lies to promote HIS religion and HIS agenda, HIS religion....

he is a PROPAGANDist

like goebbels

well, i dont see shogun flipping out on you for not posting a source, how backward and hypocritical of him. Source please.

at 8:40 something in the PM? Feast your eyes, loser, on what it looks like to have a life outside of bitchslapping little right wing pussies on the interwebs.

:rofl:

:thup:

:lol:

maybe you should have found a hobby instead of an internet message forum.

Right after dismissing video evidence as a source simply because the recorded clip was aired on comedy central. As if that somehow invalidates Beck's comments.

tff! :lol:

Indeed. And, if you want to laugh your ass off go read that thread when Liberty insists that "he doesn't have to agree with what is on the site as long as the information is correct". Clearly, he forgot all about this Beck thread and the Daily Show video I skewered him with. But, with guys like that, standards tend to change accordingly.

thanks for the misquote, asshole. If anyone takes you seriously, then they are just as retarded as you bro.

once again, bitch, I POSTED MY SOURCE. readers are free to go check out your laughable behaviour yesterday. And, given the pile of pos rep I've received from people laughing at you, it looks like many have.

Mr. Fitnah: Mum, how do we know certain truths are self evident?

Mr. Fitnah's Mum: Because it's written, that's why!!

ConHog: Mum, how do we know we were endowed by God with certain unalienable rights?

ConHog's Mum: Because it's written, that's why!

Brilliant - here i got one

manifold: Hey mom, why do we have free speech?
Manifold's mom: Because it's written

LOL

Now , tell me how any of that relates to Beck lied...................

manifold: Hey Fitnah, will you be my mom?

Fitnah: Nope, but I'll be your bitch

ConHog: :offtopic:

Dante: :gives:

:eusa_shhh:

The 10 Craziest Glenn Beck Quotes of All Time
1. "This president I think has exposed himself over and over again as a guy who has a deep-seated hatred for white people or the white culture....I'm not saying he doesn't like white people, I'm saying he has a problem. This guy is, I believe, a racist." –on President Obama, sparking an advertiser exodus from his FOX News show, July 28, 2009 (Source)

2. "I'm thinking about killing Michael Moore, and I'm wondering if I could kill him myself, or if I would need to hire somebody to do it. ... No, I think I could. I think he could be looking me in the eye, you know, and I could just be choking the life out. Is this wrong? I stopped wearing my What Would Jesus -- band -- Do, and I've lost all sense of right and wrong now. I used to be able to say, 'Yeah, I'd kill Michael Moore,' and then I'd see the little band: What Would Jesus Do? And then I'd realize, 'Oh, you wouldn't kill Michael Moore. Or at least you wouldn't choke him to death.' And you know, well, I'm not sure." –responding to the question "What would people do for $50 million?", "The Glenn Beck Program," May 17, 2005 (Source)

3. "When I see a 9/11 victim family on television, or whatever, I'm just like, 'Oh shut up' I'm so sick of them because they're always complaining." –"The Glenn Beck Program," Sept. 9, 2005 (Source)

4. "The only [Katrina victims] we're seeing on television are the scumbags." –"The Glenn Beck Program," Sept. 9, 2005 (Source)

5. "I think there is a handful of people who hate America. Unfortunately for them, a lot of them are losing their homes in a forest fire today." –on why people who lost their homes in forest fires in California had it coming, "The Glenn Beck Program," Oct. 22, 2007 (Source)

6. "I have been nervous about this interview with you because what I feel like saying is, 'Sir, prove to me that you are not working with our enemies. ... And I know you're not. I'm not accusing you of being an enemy, but that's the way I feel, and I think a lot of Americans will feel that way." –interviewing Rep. Keith Ellison (D-MN), the first Muslim U.S. congressman, Glen Beck's show on CNN's Headline News, Nov. 14, 2006 (Source)

7. "Al Gore's not going to be rounding up Jews and exterminating them. It is the same tactic, however. The goal is different. The goal is globalization...And you must silence all dissenting voices. That's what Hitler did. That's what Al Gore, the U.N., and everybody on the global warming bandwagon [are doing]." –"The Glenn Beck Program," May 1, 2007 (Source)

8. "So here you have Barack Obama going in and spending the money on embryonic stem cell research. ... Eugenics. In case you don't know what Eugenics led us to: the Final Solution. A master race! A perfect person. ... The stuff that we are facing is absolutely frightening." –"The Glenn Beck Program," March 9, 2009 (Source)

9. "You have the artwork of Mussolini there, here in New York at Rockefeller Plaza." –analyzing the artwork decorating Rockefeller Plaza, which he said contained a hammer and sickle, Glenn Beck show on FOX News Channel, Sept. 2, 2009 (Source)

10. "O-L-I-G-A-R-H-Y." –misspelling "oligarchy" on his chalk board while claiming he had deciphered a secret code that he said was proof President Obama was trying to create an "Oligarhy," Aug. 27, 2009, Glenn Beck show on FOX News Channel (Source)

And this is an outdated piece! What he has said lately has been 100% more crazy!

I don't know why someone would criticize Beck for being crazy..He is perfectly logical!
YouTube - Glenn Beck Barks Like A Dog To Criticize Stimulus
Ok, so maybe not. :lol:

You do realize that he's entertaining people? Don't you?

Now correlate that clip to THIS thread, and point out the lies told , by Beck b/c Obama told quite a few, in it.

Really? There are people out there who say he is the only personality on television speaking the truth.

hello?

:eusa_whistle:

I don't know why someone would criticize Beck for being crazy..He is perfectly logical!

Now correlate that clip to THIS thread, and point out the lies told , by Beck b/c Obama told quite a few, in it.

Really? There are people out there who say he is the only personality on television speaking the truth.

hello?

thumb sucking asswipe.

What is that shadow on VP Biden's forehead?

I must say, that it is disturbing to me and I don't like the VP all that much.

Immie

That would ash from attending an ash sunday service..:cuckoo:

You know that is what I thought it was, but I was not sure.

By the way: that would be Ash Wednesday Service :cuckoo: There is no such thing as Ash Sunday.

Immie

hello?

thumb sucking asswipe.

gosh

such logic!
such unflappable reasoning!

how can any liberal rebut your intellectual powers?

you must be some kind of conservative genius...

or

perhaps

just a thumb sucking asswipe.

(note....now YOU respond..."typical of liberals to respond with insults! because liberals have NOTHING to debate with BUT insults and personal attacks....")

you are truely a thumb sucking asswipe

hello?

thumb sucking asswipe.

gosh

such logic!

or

perhaps

(note....now YOU respond..."typical of liberals to respond with insults! because liberals have NOTHING to debate with BUT insults and personal attacks....")

careful. She's a certified lunatic. She'll stalk your every post and then attack your profile page if you're not careful. :eek:

thumb sucking asswipe.

gosh

such logic!

or

perhaps

careful. She's a certified lunatic. She'll stalk your every post and then attack your profile page if you're not careful. :eek:

"careful. She's a certified lunatic. She'll stalk your every post and then attack your profile page if you're not careful"

in other words....
she is a typical conservative.....

gosh

such logic!

or

perhaps

"careful. She's a certified lunatic. She'll stalk your every post and then attack your profile page if you're not careful"

in other words....
she is a typical conservative.....

she goes beyond 'typical' she falls into a very special category -- de-institutionalized with computer access.

Immie

That would ash from attending an ash sunday service..:cuckoo:

You know that is what I thought it was, but I was not sure.

By the way: that would be Ash Wednesday Service :cuckoo: There is no such thing as Ash Sunday.

Immie

Okay, maybe I spoke too soon on that... Ash Sunday was the Day Mt. St. Helens erupted 30 years ago.

http://www.cdapress.com/news/local_news/article_003b43b9-d810-58cc-a3f7-fa912981c43a.html

Please accept my apology and my partial correction.

Immie

ConHog: Mum, how do we know we were endowed by God with certain unalienable rights?

ConHog's Mum: Because it's written, that's why!

Brilliant - here i got one

manifold: Hey mom, why do we have free speech?
Manifold's mom: Because it's written

LOL

Now , tell me how any of that relates to Beck lied...................

manifold: Hey Fitnah, will you be my mom?

Fitnah: Nope, but I'll be your bitch

ConHog: :offtopic:

Dante: :gives:

:eusa_shhh:

Manifold better hope no one ever tears up the CON because if they do, he's screwed because that piece of paper gives him his rights. :lol::lol:

Immie

I believe it's ash. Not to be confused with ass which would be from kissing Obama's. That show was probably taped or aired on Ash Wednesday.

Immie

I believe it's ash. Not to be confused with ass which would be from kissing Obama's. That show was probably taped or aired on Ash Wednesday.

As noted later, that was what I figured, but I don't watch Beck and wondered if it was something he or his producers concocted.

Immie

Immie

As noted later, that was what I figured, but I don't watch Beck and wondered if it was something he or his producers concocted.

Immie

You don't watch the show yet you wondered if it was some kind of concocted stunt. How many concocted stunts have they done that's caused you to wonder?

Forum List

Back