Can anyone offer a logical criticism of Glenn Beck?

:rofl:

How's this for some lonestar "logic":

Beck said of the video "Nobody seems willing to show that..."

After virtually everybody had already shown it.

But by lonestar's lofty logical standards of reasoning, Beck's statement isn't false. :rofl:

No because 1) he was expressing his opinion. 2) To prove he was lying you would have to prove he knew of other networks running of the video. 3) You have no understanding of the word "seems". In his opinion it appeared that no other network was showing the video. That isn't a lie, it's an opinion. But you retards don't know the difference between stating a fact and stating an opinion.

Wow, just wow. I've never seen such an amazing show of self-delusion ...

Since you can't argue the merits of my comment you attempt a lame insult. And you call me delusional? What a hoot!

No because 1) he was expressing his opinion. 2) To prove he was lying you would have to prove he knew of other networks running of the video. 3) You have no understanding of the word "seems". In his opinion it appeared that no other network was showing the video. That isn't a lie, it's an opinion. But you retards don't know the difference between stating a fact and stating an opinion.

Since you can't argue the merits of my comment you attempt a lame insult. And you call me delusional? What a hoot!

Go ahead an point out the "merits" of your argument. :rofl:

Oh yeah, it's that video evidence is invalidated if the clip was aired on comedy central.

Sorry corky, that argument is decidely without "merit." :lol:

ConHog: Mum, how do we know we were endowed by God with certain unalienable rights?

ConHog's Mum: Because it's written, that's why!

:lol:

Are humans endowed with certain rights? Who decides what is a right? Do you have a right to healthcare? Do you have the right to be free to do whatever your little ol' heart desires?

You are quick to say where rights don't come from, how about sharing your thoughts (assuming you have any) on where they do originate?

Oh yeah, it's that video evidence is invalidated if the clip was aired on comedy central.

My comments speak for itself. If I have to dissect it for you then you wouldn't be bright enough to understand it anyhow.

Now go play little one!

My comments speak for itself. If I have to dissect it for you then you wouldn't be bright enough to understand it anyhow.

Now go play little one!

Your comments speak for you too. And the speak very loudly to the fact that you're a moron, a partisan shill or both.

I wonder how much you worshiped Glenn Beck when he worked for CNN. :eusa_think:

Are humans endowed with certain rights?

That is a philosophical question that can be answered with no more certainty than what is the meaning of life.

Who decides what is a right?

We all do.

Do you have a right to healthcare?

I believe I have a right to purchase healthcare services on the open market, the same as anyone else. I don't believe I have any right to make you pay for it. But again, that is my opinion, we all collectively decide what is a right.

Now go play little one!

Your comments speak for you too. And the speak very loudly to the fact that you're a moron, a partisan shill or both.

I wonder how much you worshiped Glenn Beck when he worked for CNN. :eusa_think:

All you have are insults.

That is a philosophical question that can be answered with no more certainty than what is the meaning of life.

Who decides what is a right?

We all do.

Do you have a right to healthcare?

I believe I have a right to purchase healthcare services on the open market, the same as anyone else. I don't believe I have any right to make you pay for it. But again, that is my opinion, we all collectively decide what is a right.

In other words you have nothing.

I see no lib as shown any beef with the actual content of Beck's show, only his exaggerations about news networks. Does anyone have anything to say that does not involve the news channels, but the actual things he says?

"Not a single time have we gotten a right from Congress or from the President. We get them from God. "

showing that he is too religious for me.
I don't believe god exists.
consequently, rights can NOT come from a nonexistant god.

our rights come from consensus.

'I am not saying that Barack Obama is a fascist. If I'm not mistaken, in the early days of Adolf Hitler, they were very happy to line up for help there as well. I mean, the companies were like, 'Hey, wait a minute. We can get, you know, we can get out of trouble here. They can help, et cetera, et cetera.'''

—Glenn Beck, comparing government bailouts of auto companies to actions of German companies during the rise of Hitler, Fox News' Glenn Beck show, April 1, 2009

''Fall to your knees and thank God for Fox News. Pray for Roger Ailes and Rupert Murdoch. Pray for them. Pray for strength and spine, and pray that everybody involved has chicken salad for lunch so it doesn't clog anybody's arteries. Keep them going.''

—Glenn Beck, asking listeners to pray for Ailes and Murdoch because they protect Fox from ''the outside world,'' The Glenn Beck Program, May 27, 2010

''I think there is a handful of people who hate America. Unfortunately for them, a lot of them are losing their homes in a forest fire today.''

—Glenn Beck, on why people who lost their homes in forest fires in California had it coming, 'The Glenn Beck Program,' Oct. 22, 2007

''This is what Hitler did with the SS. He had his own people. He had the brownshirts and then the SS. This is what Saddam Hussein — so — but you are comparing that. And I — I mean, I think America would have a really hard time getting their arms around that.''

—Glenn Beck, claiming Obama's 'civilian national security force' is the same as what Hitler and Saddam Hussein did, Glenn Beck, FOX News' Glenn Beck show, Aug. 27, 2009

''Finally -- well, he wasn't the president. He was the chancellor, Hitler, decided that it was the only empathetic thing to do, is to put this child down and put him out of his suffering. It was the beginning of the T4, which led to genocide everywhere. It was the beginning of it. Empathy leads you to very bad decisions many times.''

—Glenn Beck, on President Obama's statement that he would consider ''empathy'' in choosing a Supreme Court nominee, Fox News' Glenn Beck show, May 26,

''You have three people in the White House that are in love with eugenics or whatever it is you would call it today. ... Please dear God, read history. Please dear God read the truth of what these people have said in their own words, and ask yourself this one question: Do you trust these people enough to give them control over who lives and who dies? Because that's what health care is when you have no other choice but to go to the state.''

—Glenn Beck, comparing health care reform to Nazi eugenics

''You got to have an enemy to fight. And when you have an enemy to fight, then you can unite the entire world behind you, and you seize power. That was Hitler's plan. His enemy: the Jew. Al Gore's enemy, the U.N.'s enemy: global warming. Then you get the scientists — eugenics. You get the scientists — global warming. Then you have to discredit the scientists who say, 'That's not right.' And you must silence all dissenting voices. That's what Hitler did.''

—Glenn Beck, linking Al Gore's campaign against global warming to Hitler's campaign against the Jews, 'The Glenn Beck Program,' April 30, 2007

''I'm thinking about killing Michael Moore, and I'm wondering if I could kill him myself, or if I would need to hire somebody to do it. ... No, I think I could. I think he could be looking me in the eye, you know, and I could just be choking the life out. Is this wrong?''

—Glenn Beck, responding to the question 'What would people do for $50 million?', 'The Glenn Beck Program,' May 17, 2005

''Advocating through art is known as propaganda. You should look up the name Goebbels. ''

—Glenn Beck, on the National Endowment for the Arts, Fox News's Glenn Beck show, Nov. 3, 2009

''Some may believe we're on the road to the Hitler youth.''

—Glenn Beck, on teaching kids about climate change, Fox News's Glenn Beck show, Feb. 5, 2009

''I went to the movie this weekend with a gun. And surprise, surprise, I didn't kill anybody!''

—Glenn Beck
(i guess michael moore wasn't at the same theatre)

glenn beck is a deranged lunatic

he uses misinformation, partial truths, fear and lies to promote HIS religion and HIS agenda, HIS religion....

he is a PROPAGANDist

like goebbels

well, i dont see shogun flipping out on you for not posting a source, how backward and hypocritical of him. Source please.

Wait, someone posted a Klan website as a source? :lol:

Right after dismissing video evidence as a source simply because the recorded clip was aired on comedy central. As if that somehow invalidates Beck's comments.

tff! :lol:

Indeed. And, if you want to laugh your ass off go read that thread when Liberty insists that "he doesn't have to agree with what is on the site as long as the information is correct". Clearly, he forgot all about this Beck thread and the Daily Show video I skewered him with. But, with guys like that, standards tend to change accordingly.

thanks for the misquote, asshole. If anyone takes you seriously, then they are just as retarded as you bro.

Seems you dont understand why the government was formed, it was formed to protect the rights of man against government oppression.
The writings of the founders make this as clear as to be self evident.

Mr. Fitnah: Mum, how do we know certain truths are self evident?

Mr. Fitnah's Mum: Because it's written, that's why!!

:rofl:

I see no lib as shown any beef with the actual content of Beck's show, only his exaggerations about news networks. Does anyone have anything to say that does not involve the news channels, but the actual things he says?

"Not a single time have we gotten a right from Congress or from the President. We get them from God. "

'I am not saying that Barack Obama is a fascist. If I'm not mistaken, in the early days of Adolf Hitler, they were very happy to line up for help there as well. I mean, the companies were like, 'Hey, wait a minute. We can get, you know, we can get out of trouble here. They can help, et cetera, et cetera.'''

—Glenn Beck, comparing government bailouts of auto companies to actions of German companies during the rise of Hitler, Fox News' Glenn Beck show, April 1, 2009

''Fall to your knees and thank God for Fox News. Pray for Roger Ailes and Rupert Murdoch. Pray for them. Pray for strength and spine, and pray that everybody involved has chicken salad for lunch so it doesn't clog anybody's arteries. Keep them going.''

—Glenn Beck, asking listeners to pray for Ailes and Murdoch because they protect Fox from ''the outside world,'' The Glenn Beck Program, May 27, 2010

''I think there is a handful of people who hate America. Unfortunately for them, a lot of them are losing their homes in a forest fire today.''

—Glenn Beck, on why people who lost their homes in forest fires in California had it coming, 'The Glenn Beck Program,' Oct. 22, 2007

''This is what Hitler did with the SS. He had his own people. He had the brownshirts and then the SS. This is what Saddam Hussein — so — but you are comparing that. And I — I mean, I think America would have a really hard time getting their arms around that.''

—Glenn Beck, claiming Obama's 'civilian national security force' is the same as what Hitler and Saddam Hussein did, Glenn Beck, FOX News' Glenn Beck show, Aug. 27, 2009

''Finally -- well, he wasn't the president. He was the chancellor, Hitler, decided that it was the only empathetic thing to do, is to put this child down and put him out of his suffering. It was the beginning of the T4, which led to genocide everywhere. It was the beginning of it. Empathy leads you to very bad decisions many times.''

—Glenn Beck, on President Obama's statement that he would consider ''empathy'' in choosing a Supreme Court nominee, Fox News' Glenn Beck show, May 26,

''You have three people in the White House that are in love with eugenics or whatever it is you would call it today. ... Please dear God, read history. Please dear God read the truth of what these people have said in their own words, and ask yourself this one question: Do you trust these people enough to give them control over who lives and who dies? Because that's what health care is when you have no other choice but to go to the state.''

''You got to have an enemy to fight. And when you have an enemy to fight, then you can unite the entire world behind you, and you seize power. That was Hitler's plan. His enemy: the Jew. Al Gore's enemy, the U.N.'s enemy: global warming. Then you get the scientists — eugenics. You get the scientists — global warming. Then you have to discredit the scientists who say, 'That's not right.' And you must silence all dissenting voices. That's what Hitler did.''

—Glenn Beck, linking Al Gore's campaign against global warming to Hitler's campaign against the Jews, 'The Glenn Beck Program,' April 30, 2007

''I'm thinking about killing Michael Moore, and I'm wondering if I could kill him myself, or if I would need to hire somebody to do it. ... No, I think I could. I think he could be looking me in the eye, you know, and I could just be choking the life out. Is this wrong?''

—Glenn Beck, responding to the question 'What would people do for $50 million?', 'The Glenn Beck Program,' May 17, 2005

''Advocating through art is known as propaganda. You should look up the name Goebbels. ''

—Glenn Beck, on the National Endowment for the Arts, Fox News's Glenn Beck show, Nov. 3, 2009

—Glenn Beck, on teaching kids about climate change, Fox News's Glenn Beck show, Feb. 5, 2009

''I went to the movie this weekend with a gun. And surprise, surprise, I didn't kill anybody!''

—Glenn Beck

he uses misinformation, partial truths, fear and lies to promote HIS religion and HIS agenda, HIS religion....

he is a PROPAGANDist

like goebbels

well, i dont see shogun flipping out on you for not posting a source, how backward and hypocritical of him. Source please.

knowing full well that it is a waste of time I will stil post the source.

remember....all you have to do is say "it's a LIE!"

must be wonderful to be so closeminded that you merely believe what you WANT To believe and just dismiss anything you do NOT want to believe...

facts?

you don't need no stinking facts

—Glenn Beck

he is a PROPAGANDist

like goebbels

So you don't like his opinions, no big deal. But where exactly did he lie or did he?

when he compares liberals, progressives and obama to hitler.....

he lies.

when he urges his flock of moronicons to rise up against all those NAZI liberals

he becomes dangerous

when he said that NOBODY was showing the video of the israelii raid the other day EXCEPT HIM....he lied.

when you say he does NOT lie...

you lie

ConHog: Mum, how do we know we were endowed by God with certain unalienable rights?

ConHog's Mum: Because it's written, that's why!

:lol:

Brilliant - here i got one

manifold: Hey mom, why do we have free speech?
Manifold's mom: Because it's written

LOL

Now , tell me how any of that relates to Beck lied...................

—Glenn Beck

he is a PROPAGANDist

like goebbels

So you don't like his opinions, no big deal. But where exactly did he lie or did he?

he lies.

when he urges his flock of moronicons to rise up against all those NAZI liberals

he becomes dangerous

when he said that NOBODY was showing the video of the israelii raid the other day EXCEPT HIM....he lied.

you lie

Comparing similarities isn't lying you stupid fuck!

Fact is he never said that, he said you would be hard pressed to find this on other networks and it seems no one wants to show it. That's hardly akin to saying nobody was showing it.

What he did say was No one is showing you "this". "This" being the truth about the israelis being attacked etc...

—Glenn Beck

he is a PROPAGANDist

like goebbels

he lies.
He doesn't compare, he sees similiarities, similiarites do not suggest a carbon copy

So, YOU lie

he becomes dangerous
He urges his viewers to become educated and vote agaisnt such people. Education and voting are dangerous? ANd how is that a lie?

YOU lie

When his show originally aired, he was the first to show that video. You do realize that you can't watch a youtube of the show a week later and say "that liar I seen that video on cnn just yesterday. Don't you?

you lie
All humans lie, but it is beyond obvious that Beck does everything he can to remain as factual as possible when discussing facts.

You simppletons want to argue with his opinions, ok that's fine, but an opinion can not be a lie, well unless a person lies about something being their opinion. But Beck doesn't do that either.

I don't know why someone would criticize Beck for being crazy..He is perfectly logical!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaWlUIULE3g]YouTube - Glenn Beck Barks Like A Dog To Criticize Stimulus[/ame]
Ok, so maybe not. :lol:

he lies.

he becomes dangerous

you lie
I think he made a statement today on the radio about this the transcript should be available tomorrow

Forum List

Back