Can Atheists be Moral?

You’re still talking about it. :lol:
I still talk about Zeus too so what?
No you don’t.
Sure I do. He's another ancient God man made up because instinctively primitive man invented an invisible actor because to them "there must be a god". My dad basically lays out all the fatally flawed arguments every time we discuss. Is he listening to logic, science and reason? Nope. Like you he cherry picks from science.

Jesus is just the current hip new religion. Proof you don't get how long evolution takes is you don't see the evolution of religion. Although slowly dying you don't realize Jesus wasn't the first and isn't even the last martyr. We should all be talking about Joseph Smith and his myths about talking to God too.

See if you had the truth religion wouldn't need to lie.
Can’t say I have seen post about him before.

I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.
Cool story, bro.

I don’t have to disagree with everything every religion believes. You do.

It’s wrong.
Not a compelling argument...

You sound like an idiot.
Negative opinions about me by minimum wage workers doesn’t bother me.
Haha,oh boy, here come the tears...hissy time...
It’s true.
Sure ding. Whatever you need to soothe yourself is fine by me. At least we aren't being treated to 4 pages of boilerplate CopyPasta...

It’s wrong.
Not a compelling argument...

You sound like an idiot.
Negative opinions about me by minimum wage workers doesn’t bother me.
Haha,oh boy, here come the tears...hissy time...
It’s true.
Sure ding. Whatever you need to soothe yourself is fine by me. At least we aren't being treated to 4 pages of boilerplate CopyPasta...
You wouldn’t have understood it even if you had read it.

That’s why you can never refute it.

One does not need to be religious or believe in God to be a moral person. Neither does one have to be an atheist/agnostic to be an intelligent person.

You wouldn’t have understood it
Understood...what? The laughably bad book you referenced in the other thread? Haha..that book is garbage.
Let’s test it shall we?

Which database do you believe has more fossils in it?

From 5 million years ago or 50 million years ago?

Which group do you believe has more gaps in evolutionary sequences?

Note that pastor Phil Harrington is expressing the colors of the nazi fylfot (red, white, black) as he argues for direct, in-your-face copulation of church and state.

Note that pastor Phil Harrington is expressing the colors of the nazi fylfot (red, white, black) as he argues for direct, in-your-face copulation of church and state.
No one I know wants a theocracy.

But the Nazis were far left.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back