Can Atheists be Moral?

Exactly. Some idiots just repeat anything they’re told, and that particular lie fits the general leftist hostility towards human life.
What a completely idiotic thing to say. Those concerned about over population are concerned with the well being of the people who do and will exist. You sound like a goddam moron.

Note how many people who repeat that falsehood also support abortion and other aspects of the democrat death cult.
I’m all for assisted suicide too. I saw a loveone suffer and funny thing is I wouldn’t have given her a suicide pill and I’m glad she didn’t do it before her Alzheimer’s got too bad but I wouldn’t blame anyone for not wanting to go thru that. I think it’s evil to make them.

And there was a point they should have given my grandfather a lethal dose of morphine but instead he suffered for 2 needless days.

We could have kept grandmother alive by putting the breathing tube in her neck because you can’t have it down the throat for too long. We chose to just take the tube out and if she couldn’t breath she would die in an hour or two. Do you think we murdered her by not putting the tube in her neck? She could have lived another year with the tube. Did we murder her?

Now, you hypocrite republicans consider all the religious poor people on Medicare and Medicaid who are in this situation. Do you want the insurance company to pay to keep my grandmother alive for a year on a breathing tube?

Exactly. Some idiots just repeat anything they’re told, and that particular lie fits the general leftist hostility towards human life.
What a completely idiotic thing to say. Those concerned about over population are concerned with the well being of the people who do and will exist. You sound like a goddam moron.

Note how many people who repeat that falsehood also support abortion and other aspects of the democrat death cult.
Haha, yes, stomp your feet and insist the moronic thong you said is true. ........

Looking at reality is not "stomping feet," parrot.

lol... No problem! I am always happy to make the less fortunate feel good about the level of their intelligence.

Anyway, while you are reveling in your glory,
I do love me some irony... Hobelim, your god is you, and you worship that God by fellating yourself.
By condemning the the teaching of sky daddy, you might as well be condemning yourself.
Oh no! That's disconcerting. Or not. Sorry shaman hobelim, your magical threats and incantations hold no weight, here. Maybe try an Amazonian tribe, or some starving kids in subsaharan Africa. They will tell you how smart you are for a sandwich.

Alright, so you will never be a deep thinker.

Not to worry!

You will always have that shiny magical bullshit ornament in your nose. You could be a teacher in a university, jump up and down all day long completely out of your tree. People will be very impressed!

Can I get an ooh ooh ahh ahh?

Is this the first time you’re meeting unkotare the illiterate?

You, of all people, shouldn't be trying to boast about literacy, idiot.

I’m all for assisted suicide too......

What a shame that you're all alone.

I’m an atheist and I wouldn’t put a dog outside in the cold or in a hot car. Why not? I wouldn’t want it to suffer. Isn’t that morality?
Of course it is.

And, as Hitchens always liked to point out, there is not a single moral statement that can be made, nor a moral action taken, that could not be made or taken by an unbeliever, and which could not be arrived at by reason instead of magical incantation and authoritative sky daddy declaration.
But the sky daddy is teaching people to do things that even you do, as dumb as you are.

Not as an authoritative declaration to follow or else, but as an essential teaching to understand in order to live a fulfilling life.
Then what’s all this hell talk about?

Its just a metaphor for the confused state of mind of the people who fill their minds with the trash discarded by higher intelligences. It really has nothing whatever to with whether you believe in God or not.
No one knows if there is a god or hell. All wild speculation. No holy book contains any facts on the subject but they claim to. That’s a lie. They’ve been lying all these years. Too many Christians and Muslims see these stories as facts. Why so much confusion in the church on if these stories are factual or not? They want you to believe they are facts. When they no longer can convince you it’s factual then they get you to go along because it’s a good story that produces good things.

I disagree and even if a lie makes you feel good it’s still a lie

lol... No problem! I am always happy to make the less fortunate feel good about the level of their intelligence.

Anyway, while you are reveling in your glory,
I do love me some irony... Hobelim, your god is you, and you worship that God by fellating yourself.
By condemning the the teaching of sky daddy, you might as well be condemning yourself.
Oh no! That's disconcerting. Or not. Sorry shaman hobelim, your magical threats and incantations hold no weight, here. Maybe try an Amazonian tribe, or some starving kids in subsaharan Africa. They will tell you how smart you are for a sandwich.

Alright, so you will never be a deep thinker.

Not to worry!

You will always have that shiny magical bullshit ornament in your nose. You could be a teacher in a university! People will be very impressed!

Can I get an ooh ooh ahh ahh?
"You could be a teacher in a university!"

Indeed, and i have been. While you provide no useful information whatsoever.

I’m all for assisted suicide too......

What a shame that you're all alone.
What a shame you are not. For everyone else who are involved sake.

Survival, by the way, is empirically proven to be the greatest organizing principle. This has been examined, empirically. When survival is at stake, folks who otherwise wouldnt come together do so, almost every single time. its as close to 100% as it gets, whereas virtues are argued about and can also divide. When survival is at stake, it takes a hero to sacrifice their own life for the life of another.

Thanks to human empathy, there are lots of heroes. Salami and bacon, amen.

In what way does faggotry and buttsex promote survival?

I wouldn't bet the farm or my life on the empathy of an athiest or state baby.

Probably not on an alleged "Christian" either, unless I knew them really well.
We are overpopulated and over consuming. We have kids looking to be adopted.

Faggotry is Mother Nature’s way

We are not ‘overpopulated,’ and your homosexuality has nothing to do with demographics.
That myth is repeated by a LOT of people. We arent even CLOSE to capacity. Not even a FRACTION of it.
Bullshit. We are even crossing lines and going past points of no return. You cons are so fucking blind.
Im not conservative and global warming is a topic regarding our pollution - not our population size. Humans on the entire earth can fit in fucking Texas. These are raw numbers, we are not at even a FRACTION of capacity weirdo. Something like 80% of the US land mass is undeveloped wild life. Look it up.

Last edited:
I’m an atheist and I wouldn’t put a dog outside in the cold or in a hot car. Why not? I wouldn’t want it to suffer. Isn’t that morality?
Of course it is.

And, as Hitchens always liked to point out, there is not a single moral statement that can be made, nor a moral action taken, that could not be made or taken by an unbeliever, and which could not be arrived at by reason instead of magical incantation and authoritative sky daddy declaration.
But the sky daddy is teaching people to do things that even you do, as dumb as you are.

Not as an authoritative declaration to follow or else, but as an essential teaching to understand in order to live a fulfilling life.

Its just a metaphor for the confused state of mind of the people who fill their minds with the trash discarded by higher intelligences. It really has nothing whatever to with whether you believe in God or not.
No one knows if there is a god or hell. All wild speculation. No holy book contains any facts on the subject but they claim to. That’s a lie. They’ve been lying all these years. Too many Christians and Muslims see these stories as facts. Why so much confusion in the church on if these stories are factual or not? They want you to believe they are facts. When they no longer can convince you it’s factual then they get you to go along because it’s a good story that produces good things.

Hell, I wish there was no such thing as hell. One day there won't be any such place. Until then I can help but notice how many people are flailing about in its fires being tormented day and night by devils and demons who keep their befuddled minds in captivity .

A statement with which all of these devout sky daddy worshippers agree fully. They just reserve special space for their personal, preferred magical beliefs. And when they can't satisfactorily explain them, why, that's everyone else's fault.

Of course it is.

Hell, I wish there was no such thing as hell. One day there won't be any such place. Until then I can help but notice how many people are flailing about in its fires being tormented day and night by devils and demons who keep their befuddled minds in captivity .
Holy beyelzabob

Holy beyelzabob
And a copra sanctum to boot!

Can't you hear the cries of lost souls in hell?

We are sinners! The end is near! the antichrist will kill us! Judgment day is coming! Hell is real! Jesus save us!

Last edited:
Humans on the entire earth can fit in fucking Texas.
Neat! But the concerns about overpopulation aren't about whereto fit the bodies. They are about capacity for well being. And limiting population growth is only one side of the coin and will happen as a result of education and empowerment of women. The other side is making sure we can not just survive, but also thrive.

In what way does faggotry and buttsex promote survival?

I wouldn't bet the farm or my life on the empathy of an athiest or state baby.

Probably not on an alleged "Christian" either, unless I knew them really well.

We are not ‘overpopulated,’ and your homosexuality has nothing to do with demographics.
That myth is repeated by a LOT of people. We arent even CLOSE to capacity. Not even a FRACTION of it.
Bullshit. We are even crossing lines and going past points of no return. You cons are so fucking blind.
Im not conservative and global warming is a topic regarding our pollution - not oir population size. Humans on the entire earth can fit in fucking Texas. These are raw numbers, we are not at even a FRACTION of capacity weirdo. Something like 80% of the US land mass is undeveloped wild life. Look it up.
Yet our oceans are filled with plastic and our landfills are filled with disposable diapers.

I guess if humans went back to using diapers you wash and reuse that might make an impact but we won’t.

Im not conservative and global warming is a topic regarding our pollution - not oir population size. Humans on the entire earth can fit in fucking Texas. These are raw numbers, we are not at even a FRACTION of capacity weirdo. Something like 80% of the US land mass is undeveloped wild life. Look it up.
Yet our oceans are filled with plastic and our landfills are filled with disposable diapers.

I guess if humans went back to using diapers you wash and reuse that might make an impact but we won’t.
Yet, what the fuck do you mean YET...

You're talking about POLLUTION, theres no YET, I agree we pollute too much. I disagree that its a matter of population size, its moreso a problem with our ingenuity.

Humans on the entire earth can fit in fucking Texas.
Neat! But the concerns about overpopulation aren't about whereto fit the bodies. They are about capacity for well being. And limiting population growth is only one side of the coin and will happen as a result of education and empowerment of women. The other side is making sure we can not just survive, but also thrive.
We can survive and thrive with triple this population. Population is not the mitigating factor preventing us from doing so. Its a cooperation of ideas.

We can survive and thrive with triple this population.
I like to think so, too. You aren't really arguing against a word i have said. But it's still a good idea to take steps to ensure that. Noting the hardships that an exploding population can cause is the first step in that direction. So it's neither smart nor wise to immediately jump on people for bringing them up, thereby stalling the discussion.

I think we essentially agree.

We can survive and thrive with triple this population.
I like to think so, too. You aren't really arguing against a word i have said. But it's still a good idea to take steps to ensure that.
Then you didnt need to chime in, because the conversation you chimed into was a claim that we are overpopulated. Surviving and thriving is something we can achieve without the mitigation of our population size, and you just agreed with that sooo0o0o...THATS weird.

Forum List

Back