Can Atheists be Moral?

The population growth is not the issue, the issue is trying to do it all inside of a box that is NYC, land-mass wise.
To accommodate the population growth. Yes, I know, I already pointed that out. Also, If no population growth, then no problem to address. Thank you for repeating my points back to me.
Your reasoning seems pretty circular. You want to mitigate population growth to accommodate population growth, when growth is not the issue.

Neither is SCARCITY of resources.

ALLOCATION of resources is the issue, which makes it all resolvable independent of complaining that we're overpopulated like an ignorant wankster.

We are overpopulated and over consuming. We have kids looking to be adopted.

Faggotry is Mother Nature’s way

We are not ‘overpopulated,’ and your homosexuality has nothing to do with demographics.
That myth is repeated by a LOT of people. We arent even CLOSE to capacity. Not even a FRACTION of it.
Bullshit. We are even crossing lines and going past points of no return. You cons are so fucking blind.
Im not conservative and global warming is a topic regarding our pollution - not our population size. Humans on the entire earth can fit in fucking Texas. These are raw numbers, we are not at even a FRACTION of capacity weirdo. Something like 80% of the US land mass is undeveloped wild life. Look it up.
Im not conservative and global warming is a topic regarding our pollution - not our population size. Humans on the entire earth can fit in fucking Texas. These are raw numbers, we are not at even a FRACTION of capacity weirdo. Something like 80% of the US land mass is undeveloped wild life. Look it up.

images

another joke looking for an audience ... obviously has never been in a plane, not a single stretch of forest from florida to texas - ther's obviously a reason you are an atheist.
What the fuck are you talking about? I live in New York, for example, and the VAST MAJORITY of the landmass here is dense forestry & mountains

Not to mention the swamplands of Louisiana, Florida....youve goto be kidding regarding your comment about the stretch btwn fla and tx. Holy shit!

im not sure you really meant to type that comment.

Last edited:
We are not ‘overpopulated,’ and your homosexuality has nothing to do with demographics.
That myth is repeated by a LOT of people. We arent even CLOSE to capacity. Not even a FRACTION of it.
Bullshit. We are even crossing lines and going past points of no return. You cons are so fucking blind.

images

another joke looking for an audience ... obviously has never been in a plane, not a single stretch of forest from florida to texas - ther's obviously a reason you are an atheist.
What the fuck are you talking about? I live in New York, for example, and the VAST MAJORITY of the landmass here is dense forrestry & mountains

Not to mention the swamplands of Louisiana, Florida....youve goto be kidding regarding your comment about the stretch btwn fla and tx. Holy shit!

Not to mention the swamplands of Louisiana, Florida..
who are you kidding - 10 years ago fish and wildlife closed the last remaining watch tower - there is nowhere in florida not in sight for natural / fire disaster - by humans.

your an atheist for a reason - no regrets from you in your death.

images

What the fuck are you talking about? I live in New York, for example, and the VAST MAJORITY of the landmass here is dense forrestry & mountains

Not to mention the swamplands of Louisiana, Florida..
who are you kidding - 10 years ago fish and wildlife closed the last remaining watch tower - there is nowhere in florida not in sight for natural / fire disaster - by humans.

your an atheist for a reason - no regrets from you in your death.
Facts arent your friend.

Are you aware of a sattellite map on google?

Open one up.

Go to Louisiana.

Its almost exclusively wildlife.

Now that I know what trash reasoning capabilities you have - I know to ignore you completely.

My daughter watched Collins Key while I shoveled.

Hows things, Mike?

Everything is grand.

I shoveled the whole block for my neighbors. We are pretending we are snowed in and playing board games with a big glass of bourbon. Life is good. Hope everything is well in your neck of the nonexistent woods. lol

• Thanks
Reactions: GT

Hows things, Mike?

Everything is grand.

I shoveled the whole block for my neighbors. We are pretending we are snowed in and playing board games with a big glass of bourbon. Life is good. Hope everything is well in your neck of the nonexistent woods. lol
Between raking the leaves from our imaginary trees and shoveling the snow off of our imaginary lawn to make a path for the mailman to walk through - this concrete jungle street life is a struggle

.. ... of course orientals have never had a conscious - been killing any whales lately.

What the hell are you talking about, fool?
images

oh look, the oriental left a couple - he has somewhere to picnic ...

Why are you addressing these strange, racist comments to me, fool? Are you confused about something?

Why are you addressing these strange, racist comments to me, fool? Are you confused about something?
Can Atheists be Moral?

Japan to Resume Commercial Whaling, Defying International Ban

is butcher any better for you ...

Hows things, Mike?

Everything is grand.

Between raking the leaves from our imaginary trees and shoveling the snow off of our imaginary lawn to make a path for the mailman to walk through - this concrete jungle street life is a struggle

My entire region in one big honking forest. It isn't uncommon to look out the windows and see turkey in the alley. I am not sure where this goober is getting his information about out forest, but he's flat wrong.

• Thanks
Reactions: GT

Hows things, Mike?

Everything is grand.

My entire region in one big honking forest. It isn't uncommon to look out the windows and see turkey in the alley. I am not sure where this goober is getting his information about out forest, but he's flat wrong.
Wellll, arent WE just dreamy data monsters :)

Inventoried Roadless Area Acreage by State

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
.. ... of course orientals have never had a conscious - been killing any whales lately.

images

Can Atheists be Moral?

Again, what the hell are you talking about? Are you laboring under some stupid assumption?

Christian here- Atheists can indeed be more.

But their morality is purely subjective. In the absence of an objective moral framework, Nihilism can easily become the norm if the subjectivity of atheist morals and ethics are held paramount.

Even unkotare should agree with this statement: A person who doesn’t have health insurance should not be having a bab
Well, that's neat and all, but pointing at people and saying, "do better!" is a non solution. It's like teaching abstinence.
But be honest. A person who doesn’t have health insurance themselves shouldn’t be bringing a baby into this world.

what do you think happens if you give free health insurance and foodstamps to poor people who have kids? It increases the birth rate.

So republican policies of making you work for welfare and taking away healthcare for poor kids should lower the birth rate.

Christian here- Atheists can indeed be more.

But their morality is purely subjective. In the absence of an objective moral framework, Nihilism can easily become the norm if the subjectivity of atheist morals and ethics are held paramount.
So can you! You used to all be against gays. Many of you are not.

And half of you are pro choice. How do you explain that?

images

Can Atheists be Moral?

Again, what the hell are you talking about? Are you laboring under some stupid assumption?
I get the point he made. Of course stupid you doesn’t.

Forum List

Back