Can Atheists be Moral?

Bullshit. We are even crossing lines and going past points of no return. You cons are so fucking blind.
Im not conservative and global warming is a topic regarding our pollution - not our population size. Humans on the entire earth can fit in fucking Texas. These are raw numbers, we are not at even a FRACTION of capacity weirdo. Something like 80% of the US land mass is undeveloped wild life. Look it up.
Im not conservative and global warming is a topic regarding our pollution - not our population size. Humans on the entire earth can fit in fucking Texas. These are raw numbers, we are not at even a FRACTION of capacity weirdo. Something like 80% of the US land mass is undeveloped wild life. Look it up.

images

another joke looking for an audience ... obviously has never been in a plane, not a single stretch of forest from florida to texas - ther's obviously a reason you are an atheist.
What the fuck are you talking about? I live in New York, for example, and the VAST MAJORITY of the landmass here is dense forrestry & mountains

Not to mention the swamplands of Louisiana, Florida....youve goto be kidding regarding your comment about the stretch btwn fla and tx. Holy shit!

im not sure you really meant to type that comment.
Not to mention the swamplands of Louisiana, Florida..
who are you kidding - 10 years ago fish and wildlife closed the last remaining watch tower - there is nowhere in florida not in sight for natural / fire disaster - by humans.

your an atheist for a reason - no regrets from you in your death.
Facts arent your friend.

Are you aware of a sattellite map on google?

Open one up.

Go to Louisiana.

Its almost exclusively wildlife.

Now that I know what trash reasoning capabilities you have - I know to ignore you completely.
Yea now measure the air and water and you’ll see human pollution even in the most remote places.

Exactly. Some idiots just repeat anything they’re told, and that particular lie fits the general leftist hostility towards human life.
What a completely idiotic thing to say. Those concerned about over population are concerned with the well being of the people who do and will exist. You sound like a goddam moron.

Note how many people who repeat that falsehood also support abortion and other aspects of the democrat death cult.
Exactly. Some idiots just repeat anything they’re told, and that particular lie fits the general leftist hostility towards human life.

Note how many people who repeat that falsehood also support abortion and other aspects of the democrat death cult.

... and that particular lie fits the general leftist hostility towards human life.

and you disdain all other life in regard to your own......

What makes you say that?
What makes you say that?

where is habitat, only 200 years from today ... of course orientals have never had a conscious - been killing any whales lately.
What is unkotare trying to say? I see you doing all the talking. He pushes buttons but never says anything.

Unkotare what are you trying to say?

If we have enough resources to accommodate more than our populace, the issue isnt the size of the population its the allocation of the resources.
Clearly the problem is both, and so empowering people to have choices of when to reproduce would be a part of that solution. That's the smart way to approach it. Just like public transportation is one of the facets of addressing traffic congestion.
The problem is both if you have a blind spot in your reasoning capabilities.

Nyc is not a mecca of starvation but its densely populated. It has restaurants throwing away trillions of pounds of unused foods.

There are LESS dense (by many magnitudes) populations in Africa (that are) starving.

Thats your defeater that population is a contributing factor, or even relevant.

The factor that matters is the misallocation.

There are many people starving in the cities and its not because there are too many people or not enough food.

They have no money. If they did they wouldn't be poor or starving or turn to crime etc.,
yupp

Like you said, misappropriation of the collective wealth of resources by a few laying siege to the lives of many in order to subjugate and bend them to their will and profit from their suffering while living smooth, comfortable, and self indulgent lives on easy street all justified by their dedication to perpetuating the most ignorant, superstitious, irrational, and perverse interpretations of biblical teachings possible upon which they base their false claim to moral authority.

Simple.
Translation. They use religion as a tool to control the masses.

Baptists teach their members to pray and cope. Cope with your shitty life. Never mind doing something about it. It’ll be better in heaven. Don’t fuss over this shitty life.

Why did slave owners teach slaves religion? They used it to control them just like they use it to control poo white folk

What a completely idiotic thing to say. Those concerned about over population are concerned with the well being of the people who do and will exist. You sound like a goddam moron.

... and that particular lie fits the general leftist hostility towards human life.

and you disdain all other life in regard to your own......

What makes you say that?
What makes you say that?

where is habitat, only 200 years from today ... of course orientals have never had a conscious - been killing any whales lately.
What is unkotare trying to say? I see you doing all the talking. He pushes buttons but never says anything.

Unkotare what are you trying to say?

No one was talking to you, asshole.

Christian here- Atheists can indeed be more.

But their morality is purely subjective. In the absence of an objective moral framework, Nihilism can easily become the norm if the subjectivity of atheist morals and ethics are held paramount.
So can you! You used to all be against gays. Many of you are not.

And half of you are pro choice. How do you explain that?

Christians are still against the *activities* of Homosexuals- but we are commanded to love the sinner nonetheless.

And by Christians, obviously I mean true, committed Bible-believing individuals.

What you are describing is the attitude of liberals who desperately wish to reconcile Christianity with progressive ideas. No such reconciliation can take shape. Most of these apparent "Christians" often tend to divert themselves from the faith as their days go on.

But their morality is purely subjective. In the absence of an objective moral framework, Nihilism can easily become the norm if the subjectivity of atheist morals and ethics are held paramount.

Christians are still against the *activities* of Homosexuals- but we are commanded to love the sinner nonetheless.

And by Christians, obviously I mean true, committed Bible-believing individuals.

What you are describing is the attitude of liberals who desperately wish to reconcile Christianity with progressive ideas. No such reconciliation can take shape. Most of these apparent "Christians" often tend to divert themselves from the faith as their days go on.
So they aren’t really christians. Your numbers are inflated.

Your reasoning seems pretty circular. You want to mitigate population growth to accommodate population growth, when growth is not the issue.
But it is part of the issue. And that's not the only thing I want to do. You say it isn't part pf the issue, and, of course, that's wrong.

They are culturally Christians, but spiritually adrift.

Why is it so important what the "numbers" reflect? The Biblical worldview isn't a numbers game.

Please....nihilistic mindset is not caring about this life because you are just placeholding for the afterlife. You Christians are more likely to fall into that trap than any atheist, who would highly value this shirt tome one earth. So atehists view you revelation types as the real nihilosts, not giving any importance or purpose to the only life that matters: the one that actually exists.

And D'Souza is a goddamn moron.

Excuse you...atheists experience all the same feelings, just with 100% less magical bullshit. They have those experiences when listenening to music, reading poetry, and contemplating the cosmos. Of course, their version is better, as it doesn't defer to childish , madeup fairy tales.

Please....nihilistic mindset is not caring about this life because you are just placeholding for the afterlife. You Christians are more likely to fall into that trap than any atheist, who would highly value this shirt tome one earth.

And D'Souza is a goddamn moron.

You seem quite confused on the definition of Nihilism if that is your argument.

Christians aren't to disregard this life- not at all. Rather we are expected to live and strive in all our life pursuits while upholding God's commandments. This is why millions of charities around the world are Christian, why Christians are often at the forefront of humanitarian causes, relief efforts during crises, etc.

And thanks for calling me a moron, very nice of you (hint: D'Souza is my last name, this is not a tribute to Dinesh)

Excuse you...atheists experience all the same feelings, just with 100% less magical bullshit. They have those experiences when listenening to music, reading poetry, and contemplating the cosmos. Of course, their version is better, as it doesn't defer to childish , madeup fairy tales.

I have no idea what you're responding to.

You seem quite confused on the definition of Nihilism if that is your argument.
Not at all, because I don't defer only to the narrow definition that includes rejecting religion. I defer more to rhe philosophical definition, who focuses on minimizing the importance and purpose of the only life we have. And you revelationists do that in spades.

And thanks for calling me a moron, very nice of you
I was referring to Dinesh, not you.
Christians aren't to disregard this life- not at all.
And yet they often do...actual senators on the floor of congress, tossing aside earthly science in favor of religious nuttery.... People saying they should surrender everything to god, including their children's healthcare and stewardship of the planet...

So, the issue isn't what you WISH Christian's would do, it's what they actually do. And, as an atheist, at no point in my life have I ever felt nihilistic. And I certainly have the same experiences as anyone else who claims to have spirituality...I just don't ascribe them to magical nonsense.

Why is it so important what the "numbers" reflect? The Biblical worldview isn't a numbers game.

I always find it funny when Christians define out of Christianity those Christians who are perceived as not Christian enough or who are the wrong kind of Christians.

I always find it funny when Christians define out of Christianity those Christians who are perceived as not Christian enough or who are the wrong kind of Christians.
Yes, that's a cute little game they have rigged up for themselves. Kind of how the majority of worldwide Muslims who believe in punishment for apostasy are just "doing it wrong", according to more moderate Muslims...but no, it can't possibly be Islam making them do that....nuh uh, no sir....

Claiming to be a Christian yet going against Biblical teachings on things which are core to life itself= you are not a Christian.

Yes, that's a cute little game they have rigged up for themselves. Kind of how the majority of worldwide Muslims who believe in punishment for apostasy are just "doing it wrong", according to more moderate Muslims...but no, it can't possibly be Islam making them do that....nuh uh, no sir....

Your point is baseless. We *know* that Muslims who believe in the death penalty for apostasy are, in fact, genuine Muslims- based upon the fact that their intent is driven from Koranic and Hadith dictum.

But there is no such foundation for Christians to behave in such ways.

Forum List

Back