Can Atheists be Moral?

Most people of common sense can see this is true. Most people live by common precepts that have held for all people, of all time, through all cultures. Like, don't take what is not yours. Don't torture for fun. Etc.
Complete bullshit. For example the Plains Indians considered it absolutely moral to torture members of competing tribes. Morals are community norms, they differ as communities differ.
No. Morals are standards which are independent of men. Standards exist in and of themselves.

Ooh, nice straw man. Do you know anyone who kills babies? I don't.

Can't think of a single person. o_O

View attachment 240400
View attachment 240401
View attachment 240402
View attachment 240403

:1peleas: :dance::iyfyus.jpg: :dance: :1peleas:
None of the people shown kill babies.

How do you know that?
  1. You are a mystic.
  2. You know all of them personally.
  3. You have their signed statements.
  4. You're just a stupid, flaming jackass that just throws words out there and says shit.

Planned Parenthood Killed 321,384 Babies in Abortions Last Year | LifeNews.com

Planned Parenthood Has Killed 6,803,782 Babies in Abortions | LifeNews.com

Planned Parenthood Sets Record for Number of Babies Killed

Really sucks when you walk into a boldfaced lie with your pants down and foot up own ass, doesn't it?
You freaks don't care about babies. You care about controlling women.

View attachment 240400
View attachment 240401
View attachment 240402
View attachment 240403

How do you know that?
  1. You are a mystic.
  4. You're just a stupid, flaming jackass that just throws words out there and says shit.

Really sucks when you walk into a boldfaced lie with your pants down and foot up own ass, doesn't it?
Oh give me a fuckin' break. None of those people kill babies and you know it. Stop with the mouth-foaming nonsense.

You Libs really are the f---king dolts. Is it that you are truly this ignorant of the real world or are you simply such bad liars? All the democrats working at PP not only murder on a daily basis, but they've been videotaped selling the body parts for profit for medical research.

Planned Parenthood Caught Selling Aborted Baby Parts Makes Over $100 Million Doing Abortions | LifeNews.com

Planned Parenthood Exec Busted Again Trying To Sell Baby Body Parts

Planned Parenthood Harvests Baby Parts | plam.org

You are so busted. Straw man my ass.

View attachment 240400
View attachment 240401
View attachment 240402
View attachment 240403

How do you know that?
  1. You are a mystic.

Oh give me a fuckin' break. None of those people kill babies and you know it. Stop with the mouth-foaming nonsense.

You Libs really are the f---king dolts. Is it that you are truly this ignorant of the real world or are you simply such bad liars? All the democrats working at PP not only murder on a daily basis, but they've been videotaped selling the body parts for profit for medical research.

Planned Parenthood Caught Selling Aborted Baby Parts Makes Over $100 Million Doing Abortions | LifeNews.com

Posting stupid propaganda videos does not prove your point my gullible friend.

View attachment 240400
View attachment 240401
View attachment 240402
View attachment 240403

How do you know that?
  1. You are a mystic.

It's easier to justify ending their lives when you dehumanize them, right?

The air-bubblebrain has no clue he's been sanctioning and funding baby murder all his life all the while claiming no one in pictures of hundreds of people he's never met and doesn't even know who they are can't possible have ever killed a baby. Just another leftard goon with zero credibility in anything he ever claims.

How do you know that?
  1. You are a mystic.

You're such a f---king LIAR. It isn't propaganda when you have the very heads of PP themselves sitting down at a table working out the deals to sell baby parts for medical experiments, pictures, words and audio. Not only are they baby killers, YOU are a baby killer.

HELLO, MURDERER! :1peleas:

Many theists believe it is clear-cut. Humans can only have opinions about morality, and no one’s opinion is any more valid than anyone else’s. This leads them to the conclusion that an objective source of morality must stand apart from, and above, humans. That source, they say, is God. Since atheists, reject God, atheists can have no basis for morality.

This is really two separate arguments: (1) that God is the source of objective morality and humans can learn morality from God and (2) that humans on their own have no way to know what is moral and what is not.

Can atheists be moral? - Atheist Alliance International
we should resort to Ethics whenever our morals may fail us.

Many theists believe it is clear-cut. Humans can only have opinions about morality, and no one’s opinion is any more valid than anyone else’s. This leads them to the conclusion that an objective source of morality must stand apart from, and above, humans. That source, they say, is God. Since atheists, reject God, atheists can have no basis for morality.

This is really two separate arguments: (1) that God is the source of objective morality and humans can learn morality from God and (2) that humans on their own have no way to know what is moral and what is not.

Have you ever tried principles?

View attachment 240400
View attachment 240401
View attachment 240402
View attachment 240403

How do you know that?
  1. You are a mystic.

This has been thoroughly debunked.

You NEED to believe these lies because you want to kill liberals.

YOU are the murderer.

As is every conservative media source that peddles this blood libel.

Have you ever tried principles?
sure; we have a general welfare clause. it is a general principle.

How do you know that?
  1. You are a mystic.

Another Baby Killer in Denial. Start with proving your point of how you can claim to know what hundreds of strangers in photos you know nothing about have done with their lives first, otherwise, your words are less than empty. Not only are you a pathetic, delusional liar, you can't even admit that the Left and the DNC supports a baby killing organization! Or are you now going to try to tell all of us that PP has never aborted a live fetus?!

YOU ARE SOOOO BUSTED, murderer. Murderer by day, murderer by night. Good thing your mother didn't decide to go to PP and abort YOU.

How do you know that?
  1. You are a mystic.

This has been thoroughly debunked.

BULLSHIT, asshole. I sat through and watched all the videos myself when they came out a few years ago.

You NEED to believe these lies because you want to kill liberals.

Right.

YOU are the murderer.

Right. Who have I killed, numbnut?

As is every conservative media source that peddles this blood libel.

Another funny, psycho-dolt on lithium.

How do you know that?
  1. You are a mystic.

The air-bubblebrain has no clue he's been sanctioning and funding baby murder all his life all the while claiming no one in pictures of hundreds of people he's never met and doesn't even know who they are can't possible have ever killed a baby. Just another leftard goon with zero credibility in anything he ever claims.
Back up, wipe the spittle off the monitor, and try again.

How do you know that?
  1. You are a mystic.

You're such a f---king LIAR. It isn't propaganda when you have the very heads of PP themselves sitting down at a table working out the deals to sell baby parts for medical experiments, pictures, words and audio. Not only are they baby killers, YOU are a baby killer.

HELLO, MURDERER! :1peleas:

You know that was faked, right?

It's just one more product of the okeef propaganda factory.

How do you know that?
  1. You are a mystic.

Another Baby Killer in Denial. Start with proving your point of how you can claim to know what hundreds of strangers in photos you know nothing about have done with their lives first, otherwise, your words are less than empty. Not only are you a pathetic, delusional liar, you can't even admit that the Left and the DNC supports a baby killing organization! Or are you now going to try to tell all of us that PP has never aborted a live fetus?!

YOU ARE SOOOO BUSTED, murderer. Murderer by day, murderer by night. Good thing your mother didn't decide to go to PP and abort YOU.

More spittle-spraying nonsense.

You can do better.

How do you know that?
  1. You are a mystic.

I've nothing to try. Women FIGHT for the right to abort their babies, they FIGHT to protect and defend Planned Parenthood as their goto place for an abortion. Planned Parenthood is an undeniable unquestioned center for "woman's rights" to kill fetuses and you said NOT ONE PERSON in my photos has killed a baby, including Planned Parenthood.

Not only are you a terrible liar, but you are a clueless one as well. The air-pocket asswipe bombs once again, even if you don't have the integrity to even man up and admit it when you've hopelessly put your own foot in your mouth all the way up to the knee!

How do you know that?
  1. You are a mystic.

I've nothing to try. Women FIGHT for the right to abort their babies, they FIGHT to protect and defend Planned Parenthood as their goto place for an abortion. Planned Parenthood is an undeniable unquestioned center for "woman's rights" to kill fetuses and you said NOT ONE PERSON in my photos has killed a baby, including Planned Parenthood.

Not only are you a terrible liar, but you are a clueless one as well. The air-pocket asswipe bombs once again, even if you don't have the integrity to even man up and admit it when you've hopelessly put your own foot in your mouth all the way up to the knee!
Ok, I'mma stop now, before you stroke out or something.

Don't want that on my conscience.

Have a nice day, check your blood pressure.

Ok, I'mma stop now, before you stroke out or something.

Don't want that on my conscience.

Have a nice day, check your blood pressure.

Another liberal ducks and runs because he's been caught with his pants around his ankles yet again. Even Snopes cannot support his bullshit:

• In the first video: Dr. Deborah Nucatola of Planned Parenthood commented on baby-crushing: “We’ve been very good at getting heart, lung, liver, because we know that, so I’m not gonna crush that part, I’m gonna basically crush below, I’m gonna crush above, and I’m gonna see if I can get it all intact.”
  • In the second video: Planned Parenthood’s Dr. Mary Gatter joked, “I want a Lamborghini” as she negotiated the best price for baby parts.
  • In the third video: Holly O’Donnell, a former Stem Express employee who worked inside a Planned Parenthood clinic, detailed first-hand the unspeakable atrocities and how she fainted in horror over handling baby legs.
  • In the fourth video: Planned Parenthood’s Dr. Savita Ginde stated, “We don’t want to do just a flat-fee (per baby) of like, $200. A per-item thing works a little better, just because we can see how much we can get out of it.” She also laughed while looking at a plate of fetal kidneys that were “good to go.”
  • In the fifth video: Melissa Farrell of Planned Parenthood-Gulf Coast in Houston boasted of Planned Parenthood’s skill in obtaining “intact fetal cadavers” and how her “research” department “contributes so much to the bottom line of our organization here, you know we’re one of the largest affiliates, our Research Department is the largest in the United States.”
  • In the sixth video: Holly O’Donnell described technicians taking fetal parts without patient consent: “There were times when they would just take what they wanted. And these mothers don’t know. And there’s no way they would know.”
  • In the seventh and perhaps most disturbing video: Holly O’Donnell described the harvesting, or “procurement,” of organs from a nearly intact late-term fetus aborted at Planned Parenthood Mar Monte’s Alameda clinic in San Jose, CA. “‘You want to see something kind of cool,’” O’Donnell says her supervisor asked her. “And she just taps the heart, and it starts beating. And I’m sitting here and I’m looking at this fetus, and its heart is beating, and I don’t know what to think.”
  • In the eighth video: StemExpress CEO Cate Dyer admits Planned Parenthood sells “a lot of” fully intact aborted babies.
  • The ninth video: catches a Planned Parenthood medical director discussing how the abortion company sells fully intact aborted babies — including one who “just fell out” of the womb.
  • The 10th video: catches the nation’s biggest abortion business selling specific body parts — including the heart, eyes and “gonads” of unborn babies.The video also shows the shocking ways in which Planned Parenthood officials admit that they are breaking federal law by selling aborted baby body parts for profit.
  • Unreleased Videos: Unreleased videos from CMP show Deb Vanderhei of Planned Parenthood caught on tape talking about how Planned Parenthood abortion business affiliates may “want to increase revenue [from selling baby parts] but we can’t stop them…” Another video has a woman talking about the “financial incentives” of selling aborted baby body parts.
  • The 11th video: catches a Texas Planned Parenthood abortionist planning to sell the intact heads of aborted babies for research. Amna Dermish is caught on tape describing an illegal partial-birth abortion procedure to terminate living, late-term unborn babies which she hopes will yield intact fetal heads for brain harvesting.
  • The 12th video in the series shows new footage of Jennefer Russo, medical director at Planned Parenthood in Orange County, California, describing to undercover investigators how her abortion business tries to harvest intact aborted babies’ bodies for a local for-profit biotech company and changes the abortion procedure to do so.
Wouldn't surprise me if the Creepitus goon actually worked at PP himself murdering fetuses.

Atheists have morality. The question is, morality based upon what? Even being supposedly amoral is a type of morality in itself.

To then say that there is a universal morality would then bring into question why morality differs. At the same time, looking at the broad categories of morality we seem to be more alike than not. After all, what society says it is OK to murder and steal, etc.? But why then are they so similar if there is no universal morality?

My take is that we all have an innate sense of right and wrong based upon a universal morality, and that universal morality is the golden rule Jesus spoke of, which is to do unto others as you would have them do to you. The reason we even have a sense of "wrong" is because we all have done wrong, which means that we have all at one time or another broken our own internal moral code. Otherwise, we would have no sense of right or wrong. In this sense our guilt is without defense. In short, the reason we all differ in certain realms of moral conduct is our response for breaking our own internal moral standards. Some have simply altered right and wrong in their own minds by such methods as rationalization in order to justify themselves. For example, the best way to justify genocide is to dehumanize the other party. We see it with Nazis that called Jews vermin or blacks referred to as glorified apes in the deep south in the 1800's or the unborn a fetus, etc.. It is only then that we feel free to treat them as we do cattle because they are no longer our equal.

We only have understanding of things we can relate to, and we only can relate to things we have experience with. This is why we know atheists have morality, because they fully understand their innate thoughts of what is right and wrong which is what they use to try and tear apart their opponents.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back