Can believers live their lives without committing sin?

Jeri sweetie, Your prayers are in vain. You are telling God you know what is better for Chuck and me than He does.
I will never substitute Grace with Law. And God will never place me under the law because you ask for it. To do so would make a mockery of the work His Son did on the cross. Instead of your wish list, how about just praying God's will and let Him decide if He thinks Christ isn't all I need.

I take more comfort in His will for me than yours. He remembers my sins no more. You manufacture sins to place on me to prove your point.

I don't care about your false prophet's road measurements.
The blood of the Lamb was sufficient for me. That's the road I walk and talk. :)

Last edited:
Time and time again, believers start discussing and teaching the doctrine that believers can be perfect and live a life without sin here on earth. That doctrine is a very evil and dangerous false doctrine. Please read this text with prayer and test it by the Word of God.

The whole article is on my site: Can believers live their lives without committing sin?

Believers will sin until their flesh perishes. We saints have the sinful Old Covenant "veil" removed from us so we can't sin anymore. This is call the "born again" experience that only us sinless saints have experienced, not Christian sinners who keep on sinning, which means they can't obey the commandments of God because they don't know Him like us saints do.

Sinless saints are born of God and will never sin again.

1 John 1:
7: but if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus his Son cleanses us from all sin.
8: If we say we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
9: If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just, and will forgive our sins and cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
10: If we say we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.

1 John 2:
3: And by this we may be sure that we know him, if we keep his commandments.
4: He who says "I know him" but disobeys his commandments is a liar, and the truth is not in him;
29: If you know that he is righteous, you may be sure that every one who does right is born of him.

1 John 3:
6: No one who abides in him sins; no one who sins has either seen him or known him.
9: No one born of God commits sin; for God's nature abides in him, and he cannot sin because he is born of God.

1 John 5:
2: By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God and obey his commandments.
3: For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments. And his commandments are not burdensome.
18: We know that any one born of God does not sin, but He who was born of God keeps him, and the evil one does not touch him.

Romans 6:
20: When you were slaves of sin, you were free in regard to righteousness.
21: But then what return did you get from the things of which you are now ashamed? The end of those things is death.
22: But now that you have been set free from sin and have become slaves of God, the return you get is sanctification and its end, eternal life.
23: For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

John 8
31: Jesus then said to the Jews who had believed in him, "If you continue in my word, you are truly my disciples,
32: and you will know the truth, and the truth will make you free."
33: They answered him, "We are descendants of Abraham, and have never been in bondage to any one. How is it that you say, `You will be made free'?"
34: Jesus answered them, "Truly, truly, I say to you, every one who commits sin is a slave to sin.
35: The slave does not continue in the house for ever; the son continues for ever.
36: So if the Son makes you free, you will be free indeed.

Galations 5:
24: And those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.

Romans 8
1: There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus.
2: For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has set me free from the law of sin and death.

Sinners who believe they are born of God are liars according to these following scriptures.

1 John 1:
6: If we say we have fellowship with him while we walk in darkness, we lie and do not live according to the truth;

1 John 2:
4: He who says "I know him" but disobeys his commandments is a liar, and the truth is not in him;

1 John 3:
4: Every one who commits sin is guilty of lawlessness; sin is lawlessness.

6: No one who abides in him sins; no one who sins has either seen him or known him.

8: He who commits sin is of the devil; for the devil has sinned from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the works of the devil.

1 John 4:
6: We are of God. Whoever knows God listens to us, and he who is not of God does not listen to us. By this we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of error. 1 John 5:
17: All wrongdoing is sin, but there is sin which is not mortal.

Matthew 5:
19: Whoever then relaxes one of the least of these commandments and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven,
20: For I tell you, unless your righteousness exceeds that of the scribes and Pharisees, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.

Matthew 6
21: For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.
22: "The eye is the lamp of the body. So, if your eye is sound, your whole body will be full of light;
23: but if your eye is not sound, your whole body will be full of darkness. If then the light in you is darkness, how great is the darkness!
24: "No one can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and mammon.

Galations 5:
19: Now the works of the flesh are plain: fornication, impurity, licentiousness,
20: idolatry, sorcery, enmity, strife, jealousy, anger, selfishness, dissension, party spirit,
21: envy, drunkenness, carousing, and the like. I warn you, as I warned you before, that those who do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

Matthew 7
21: "Not every one who says to me, `Lord, Lord,' shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.
22: On that day many will say to me, `Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?'
23: And then will I declare to them, `I never knew you; depart from me, you evildoers.'

John 3
19: And this is the judgment, that the light has come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
20: For every one who does evil hates the light, and does not come to the light, lest his deeds should be exposed.
21: But he who does what is true comes to the light, that it may be clearly seen that his deeds have been wrought in God.

Time and time again, believers start discussing and teaching the doctrine that believers can be perfect and live a life without sin here on earth. That doctrine is a very evil and dangerous false doctrine. Please read this text with prayer and test it by the Word of God.

The whole article is on my site: Can believers live their lives without committing sin?

sorry but your doctrine does not pass the test.

Why would Jesus exhort his follows to strive to be perfect if it was impossible for them to be perfect?

To commit sin is to break God's Law: sin, in fact, is lawlessness. Christ appeared, as you know, to do away with sins, and there is no sin in him. No man therefore who dwells in him is a sinner; the sinner has not seen him and does not know him.
My children, do not be misled. It is the man who does what is right who is righteous, as God is righteous; the man who sins is a child of the devil, for the devil has been a sinner from the first; and the son of God appeared for the very purpose of undoing the devils work.
A child of God does not commit sin, because the divine seed remains in him; he cannot be a sinner, because he is God's child. That is the distinction between the children of God and the children of the devil. No one who does not do what is right is Gods child.
1 John 3:4-10
Christ came to forgive sin not to do away with sin. Even Christians are sinners, a lot of people make the mistake of thinking we aren't and get disillusioned when do. The only perfect human ever was Jesus.

Oh, peace, fellow Christians, on you, on me, on all of us.

Jake, I desire to have peace with my christian brethen at all costs except for one. I cannot trade peace for truth. I do apologise for using words such as their God is a slot machine gospel - it is a prosperity gospel which is false - I do not know how else to explain this except to say that Hebrews 10: 14 says: Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without no man shall see the Lord.

So for perhaps using too forceful a description of how I find the false prosperity message to be - I apologise if this was offensive to those who are in it and I do not believe they are fools at all but rather I believe it is a case of spiritual blindness. I was praying about this and asking God for the answer. You see, the Word of God says that by the unity of the brethren the world does see the Love of God - the truth of God - so what I see is that the enemy by bringing in false teachings to the church - has created a division between the body of Christ, Jake. I would seek peace at all costs with any christian brother or sister but I cannot surrender truth for it. Not a chance. I will stand on the truth of Gods word, that without living holy, obedient lives unto the LORD it matters not if we said the sinners prayer 10,000 times for it will profit us nothing if we do not obey Jesus and do the Will of the Father.

I wish Irish Ram and Chuck God's best, I pray that the spiritual blinders will be removed and they will find the narrow path Jesus speaks of in The Scriptures. But I cannot go along to get along. I can't compromise on the written word of God and I cannot trade truth for Peace. Because there is no unity between truth and deception, Jake. NONE. I believe the LORD would have me to pray for them and just accept that they are going to continue to persecute me for standing on the Word of God and there in nothing I can do about that but pray for them and let them know in advance I forgive them for doing it. I do because honestly after reading what the Lord led me to last night there is no other response to have. I will get it. It is called Spiritual blindness and when I realized what the enemy has done to the church in America and Michael Boldeas compassion for these people I realized I need to exhibit the same mercy and compassion. When you read what this European evangelist told Mike about the church in America? You will see what I mean. They are laughing at us over there and this gave me a very holy anger to think that they know so little of Gods heart for the church. Very little. It also brought me to understand that many cannot help themselves because they have been thoroughy deceived through years of these false teachings. It is only by the grace of God He kept me from it all these years, Jake. Truly were it not but for the grace of God it could have happened to me also.

I will get you the link.. this is the story the Lord led me to find last night to explain what why the church is in such a state right now, Jake.

http://www.handofhelp.com/michael_34.php

The event that brought about this train of thought and the eventual article was a recent meeting with a pastor who ministers throughout eastern Europe, and when I told him I preach in America, he shook his head and with a smirk he said, “I’ve never met a more gullible people than the American Church, seeing the teachings that they allow into their hearts, seeing the emptiness of the doctrines that men who have become their sensations, superstars, and idols put forth, I sometimes wonder if America really is the country that will believe anything. There is no depth, there is no spirituality, there is no Christ, how can you contend with that?”

Since I’d only just met the man and didn’t want to seem rude, I simply smiled, and said, “they are not gullible, they are just spiritually blind, and as with any blind person, they will trust the first hand that is extended to them, offering to help them cross the street, or navigate dangerous terrain. Tragically, the hand that is most often extended is that of a wolf, and since they have no other choice they trust him until it’s too late. The lie succeeds because the truth is silent, and as consequence I ask you the same question you asked me. How can you contend with the knowledge that there are so many wandering about in spiritual darkness, helpless and hungry, while knowing that you possess the light of truth, you chose the easier of the harvest fields?”

The man’s cheeks turned red, and he said, I assumed as justification, that this was where he’d been called. “By the same token” I answered, “that is where I have been called, and this is how I not only contend with the spiritual apathy, and blindness, but I battle it with every fiber of my being on a daily basis.”

The simple truth, is that spiritual blindness can be remedied, if the soul in question is willing to undergo the painful procedure of stripping itself of preconceived notions, of laying down its idols, and trusting once more the Word of God, over the words of men. It’s not easy, since having been dependent on others for spiritual nourishment one must once again seek it out for themselves, and having been spoon-fed one must once again learn to feed themselves, but the alternative is unacceptable since spiritual blindness keeps a soul in perpetual darkness.

Those who gravitate toward spiritual blindness will always outnumber those who desire spiritual vision, because when one is blind, there is no accountability. Even if led down the wrong path, one can always lay the blame at the feet of those who led them astray, but lest we forget, it is we, ourselves who have chosen blindness, and though we might be able to temporarily justify our spiritual predicament, if only to ourselves, there will be a day of reckoning, a day when we will stand before the omniscient One, and we will be asked the questions for which there are no justifiable answers: “Having seen, why did you choose blindness? Having known truth, why did you embrace the lie? Having known Me, why did you leave Me?”

click the link to see the entire article. thanks for reading..

Last edited:
Let me be clear that I pray for you and Chuck that you will come out of this deception you are in and wake up, that you will get on the narrow path and stay on it - that you will not lead others astray with your misinterpretation of scripture.

Jeri,

You're pretty much alone on this one because few ordained ministers would put up with your teaching.

I've debated ordained pastors who didn't slander me at all like the way you have and they respected the doctrine of justification by faith and since you haven't in the past, you are outside the pale of Orthodoxy.

I found the book on Amazon:

Lectures On The Moral Imperfection Of Christians: Designed To Show That While Sinless Perfection Is Obligatory, It Is Attained By None

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Lectures-The-Moral-Imperfection-Christians/dp/1163607622/ref=sr_1_14?ie=UTF8&qid=1385237045&sr=8-14&keywords=sinless+perfection]Lectures On The Moral Imperfection Of Christians: Designed To Show That While Sinless Perfection Is Obligatory, It Is Attained By None: Seth Williston: 9781163607626: Amazon.com: Books[/ame]

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Imperfection-Christians-Perfection-Obligatory-Paperback/dp/B00FFBBIYQ/ref=sr_1_15?ie=UTF8&qid=1385237045&sr=8-15&keywords=sinless+perfection]Lectures on the Moral Imperfection of Christians; Designed to Show, That While Sinless Perfection Is Obligatory on All, It Is Attained by None (Paperback) - Common: By (author) Seth Williston: 0884965734640: Amazon.com: Books[/ame]

I can go back and re-quote you where you posted verses with no glass ceiling because you were teaching sinless perfection.

Do you have the intellect or have you invested the time to refute the book? You can read it here for free:

https://archive.org/details/lecturesonmoral00willgoog

I'm willing to spend the money on books to correct false teaching here. Are you?

Romans 10:2 For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge.

Romans 10:3 For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God.

2 Peter 3:16 As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.

Chuck

Chuck, I realize I am outnumbered as I have been standing on the Word of God for many years now while the money gospel preachers have even slandered me from their pulpits. Pretty much everything has been thrown at me by them and I'm still standing. I will continue to stand even if I stand alone - I'm in the majority. Because God told me a very long time ago, Karen, you and I make a majority. Never forget it. You see, Chuck, if I had an ounce of doubt in my mind about what Jesus said in the bible? I would not stand on His Word and defend it like this. The truth is? Without holiness no one will see the Lord. Those that endure until the end, the same shall be saved. Those who don't endure until the end won't be saved. That is the gospel, Chuck. Even though you are offended by it. I do apologise for some unfair examples I have used concerning the money gospel and the sin is our righteousness gospel.. I apologise to both you and Irish Ram very sincerely because with all my heart I desire to see both of you in heaven one day. I desire to have peace with all men and will surrender anything to have that peace for the sake of the unity Christ died for, Chuck and IR, but I cannot and will not surrender Truth. I cannot go along to get along. I cannot trade truth for peace because then I would have to answer to God for it, Chuck. I will never compromise on the Truth. I am going to stand on the Truth of the Word of God by God's Grace until Jesus returns. Now last night I was up late talking to the LORD about this and he led me to this story Mike told about a European preacher that was mocking the American Church for being so gullible as to believe every false teaching that is coming down the pike. It made me sick to see his lack of concern and love and compassion for those of you who have been blinded by these false teachers! Mike tells the story of what happened and lets him know he does not have the compassion of Christ for the brethren. I do feel great compassion for you because I know without God Keeping His Hand over my life as he has I could have fallen into the same deception. I can only say it is by his mercy and his grace he kept me from it. Here is the story. I hope you and the others will read it.

Choosing Blindness

This is a clip from it - there is alot more on the link

The event that brought about this train of thought and the eventual article was a recent meeting with a pastor who ministers throughout eastern Europe, and when I told him I preach in America, he shook his head and with a smirk he said, “I’ve never met a more gullible people than the American Church, seeing the teachings that they allow into their hearts, seeing the emptiness of the doctrines that men who have become their sensations, superstars, and idols put forth, I sometimes wonder if America really is the country that will believe anything. There is no depth, there is no spirituality, there is no Christ, how can you contend with that?”

Since I’d only just met the man and didn’t want to seem rude, I simply smiled, and said, “they are not gullible, they are just spiritually blind, and as with any blind person, they will trust the first hand that is extended to them, offering to help them cross the street, or navigate dangerous terrain. Tragically, the hand that is most often extended is that of a wolf, and since they have no other choice they trust him until it’s too late. The lie succeeds because the truth is silent, and as consequence I ask you the same question you asked me. How can you contend with the knowledge that there are so many wandering about in spiritual darkness, helpless and hungry, while knowing that you possess the light of truth, you chose the easier of the harvest fields?”

The man’s cheeks turned red, and he said, I assumed as justification, that this was where he’d been called. “By the same token” I answered, “that is where I have been called, and this is how I not only contend with the spiritual apathy, and blindness, but I battle it with every fiber of my being on a daily basis.”

The simple truth, is that spiritual blindness can be remedied, if the soul in question is willing to undergo the painful procedure of stripping itself of preconceived notions, of laying down its idols, and trusting once more the Word of God, over the words of men. It’s not easy, since having been dependent on others for spiritual nourishment one must once again seek it out for themselves, and having been spoon-fed one must once again learn to feed themselves, but the alternative is unacceptable since spiritual blindness keeps a soul in perpetual darkness.

Those who gravitate toward spiritual blindness will always outnumber those who desire spiritual vision, because when one is blind, there is no accountability. Even if led down the wrong path, one can always lay the blame at the feet of those who led them astray, but lest we forget, it is we, ourselves who have chosen blindness, and though we might be able to temporarily justify our spiritual predicament, if only to ourselves, there will be a day of reckoning, a day when we will stand before the omniscient One, and we will be asked the questions for which there are no justifiable answers: “Having seen, why did you choose blindness? Having known truth, why did you embrace the lie? Having known Me, why did you leave Me?”

- click link to read full story.

Last edited:
Let me be clear that I pray for you and Chuck that you will come out of this deception you are in and wake up, that you will get on the narrow path and stay on it - that you will not lead others astray with your misinterpretation of scripture.

Jeri,

You're pretty much alone on this one because few ordained ministers would put up with your teaching.

I've debated ordained pastors who didn't slander me at all like the way you have and they respected the doctrine of justification by faith and since you haven't in the past, you are outside the pale of Orthodoxy.

I found the book on Amazon:

Lectures On The Moral Imperfection Of Christians: Designed To Show That While Sinless Perfection Is Obligatory, It Is Attained By None

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Lectures-The-Moral-Imperfection-Christians/dp/1163607622/ref=sr_1_14?ie=UTF8&qid=1385237045&sr=8-14&keywords=sinless+perfection]Lectures On The Moral Imperfection Of Christians: Designed To Show That While Sinless Perfection Is Obligatory, It Is Attained By None: Seth Williston: 9781163607626: Amazon.com: Books[/ame]

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Imperfection-Christians-Perfection-Obligatory-Paperback/dp/B00FFBBIYQ/ref=sr_1_15?ie=UTF8&qid=1385237045&sr=8-15&keywords=sinless+perfection]Lectures on the Moral Imperfection of Christians; Designed to Show, That While Sinless Perfection Is Obligatory on All, It Is Attained by None (Paperback) - Common: By (author) Seth Williston: 0884965734640: Amazon.com: Books[/ame]

I can go back and re-quote you where you posted verses with no glass ceiling because you were teaching sinless perfection.

Do you have the intellect or have you invested the time to refute the book? You can read it here for free:

https://archive.org/details/lecturesonmoral00willgoog

I'm willing to spend the money on books to correct false teaching here. Are you?

Romans 10:2 For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge.

Romans 10:3 For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God.

2 Peter 3:16 As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.

Chuck

Chuck, I realize I am outnumbered as I have been standing on the Word of God for many years now while the money gospel preachers have even slandered me from their pulpits. Pretty much everything has been thrown at me by them and I'm still standing. I will continue to stand even if I stand alone - I'm in the majority. Because God told me a very long time ago, Karen, you and I make a majority. Never forget it. You see, Chuck, if I had an ounce of doubt in my mind about what Jesus said in the bible? I would not stand on His Word and defend it like this. The truth is? Without holiness no one will see the Lord. Those that endure until the end, the same shall be saved. Those who don't endure until the end won't be saved. That is the gospel, Chuck. Even though you are offended by it. I do apologise for some unfair examples I have used concerning the money gospel and the sin is our righteousness gospel.. I apologise to both you and Irish Ram very sincerely because with all my heart I desire to see both of you in heaven one day. I desire to have peace with all men and will surrender anything to have that peace for the sake of the unity Christ died for, Chuck and IR, but I cannot and will not surrender Truth. I cannot go along to get along. I cannot trade truth for peace because then I would have to answer to God for it, Chuck. I will never compromise on the Truth. I am going to stand on the Truth of the Word of God by God's Grace until Jesus returns. Now last night I was up late talking to the LORD about this and he led me to this story Mike told about a European preacher that was mocking the American Church for being so gullible as to believe every false teaching that is coming down the pike. It made me sick to see his lack of concern and love and compassion for those of you who have been blinded by these false teachers! Mike tells the story of what happened and lets him know he does not have the compassion of Christ for the brethren. I do feel great compassion for you because I know without God Keeping His Hand over my life as he has I could have fallen into the same deception. I can only say it is by his mercy and his grace he kept me from it. Here is the story. I hope you and the others will read it.

Choosing Blindness

This is a clip from it - there is alot more on the link

- click link to read full story.

As far as I'm concerned, you're following a cult leader.

I know a mom and pop church. They started out in a basement and they are still in a basement renting two rooms. People gave to the building fund. Do you know why people went there? He was selling spirituality on something no one else gave out. He gave out love. Did he teach the truth? Sometimes and other times it was heresy. Heretical preachers came to town.

I went there because my mentally ill stepsister was allowed to drive and she shouldn't have been allowed to while she was living. They put my picture up on the wall. Now the church doesn't want anything to do with me. My wife says, "Why would they?" They put my picture up on the wall to pretend they care and I called the pastor after years and he got nervous on the phone and didn't even want to help with my Bible question.

The only one getting paid is the pastor, there are no elders, it shouldn't even exist as a Church. There is no accountability.

I know another man on the internet. He started preaching strange doctrine on a message board. We had the same fight with him as we have with you. He actually repented and told us he was getting paid to lure people into this group.

What is your motive, Jeri?

The gospel is supposed to be free. God's word is supposed to be free. People charge for support. I also see missionaries driving brand new cars and I see pastors with brand new cars.

I don't have to go to Michael for teaching. There are plenty of places on the internet that churches explain the whole Bible and the MP3's are free. They exist on Church sites, they exist on iTunes, they exist in other places. The people charging $3 or $5 dollars a message are getting rich.

When I started doing evangelism, I had actual problems. I needed answers for people. I follow pastors who give answers. I needed to know the actual word of God and I spent thousands and thousands of dollars into real Christian academic books and I spent hours listening to real accomplished men. Michael's videos are garbage because I couldn't do evangelism with them because they don't answer people's questions, they don't explain the Bible, etc. What he is doing is the definition of a hireling. He is doing things to make you and other people sympathetic and he isn't giving the gospel out. I haven't heard the gospel from you or him even though you reject the passage in 1 Corinthians 15 which is labeled "gospel". You are preaching something else so my question is if you can lose your salvation then how do you know your commandment keeping is enough or your holiness is enough? You don't. What sin is going to make you lose your salvation? You can't tell me. You don't have anything to give me to convince me because it is baloney. I was with another Christian and he didn't do any work and we separated because something is wrong and I see the same thing in Michael even though you can't see it. I know the difference by doing the work that I do for the Lord.

I know con artists. I'm not stupid. You should distance yourself because we'll start thinking that way towards you.

Last edited:
Chuck, I wish you the best and you can do what you wish concerning me - because quite honestly? Michael Boldea, Dumitru Duduman, Richard Wurmbrand, Corrie Ten Boom, Harlan Popov, Brother Andrew and William Gurnall are fine company as far as servants of the Lord go and I really feel honored to be rejected by you as much as you reject them. Thanks for all the encouragement. Take care of yourself. I bless you, in Jesus name. bye.

Chuck, I wish you the best and you can do what you wish concerning me - because quite honestly? Michael Boldea, Dumitru Duduman, Richard Wurmbrand, Corrie Ten Boom, Harlan Popov, Brother Andrew and William Gurnall are fine company as far as servants of the Lord go and I really feel honored to be rejected by you as much as you reject them. Thanks for all the encouragement. Take care of yourself. I bless you, in Jesus name. bye.

I don't think Brother Andrew and Corrie Ten Boom belong in the same category. I don't really know the others.

I've been asked to donate money to a so called Christian charity in Pakistan. People donate on blind faith. I don't know who they are on the other side of the world unless I investigate them and other people don't know either. I could be giving money to the bad guys as far as I know.

I had a guy on the internet tell me he couldn't get Christian teaching in Africa and yet he couldn't talk to me because he said it cost him to much to be on the internet all of the time but he was on the internet plenty enough and the fact is that you can get Christian teaching anywhere there is an internet connection.

I'm not rejecting you. I'm rejecting your gospel.

I was expecting to hear other arguments to which I already have an answer for but I didn't hear them.

Luke 14:28 For which of you, intending to build a tower, sitteth not down first, and counteth the cost, whether he have sufficient to finish it?

Luke 14:29 Lest haply, after he hath laid the foundation, and is not able to finish it, all that behold it begin to mock him,

And if your gospel can't stand up to me comparing it to scripture, it doesn't deserve to be heard because it isn't the truth. I want the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, so help me God.

I'm not telling you to leave. I wanted you to stay around and repent because we need you and we could use you being around but I'm not going to accept or tolerate other gospels so I want you to get your doctrine straight and we're willing to help and accept you. You pray on it.

No one has asked you to donate anything, least of all anyone I know, Chuck. You again attempting to bring slander and false accusations. I would appreciate your leaving me alone now. Respect my space and I will respect yours. I do not wish to respond to anymore of your personal attacks against me or Michael Bodeas Orphanage ministry or Richard Wurmbrands - Voice of the Marytrs ministry who was Dumitrus dear friend or anyone else I support. Please leave me alone. I am asking you politely to quit stalking me, quit slandering me, quit sending me emails, quit repping me ( thanks but no thanks I don't want your reps - as you only use them as another opportunity to send me unwanted emails ) and please stop slandering the ministries of Michael Boldea and his deceased grandfather. Thank you.
- Jeri

Jeri, if preachers keep telling you that you are wrong, maybe you should listen............

And if God's promise is the prosperity doctrine you disapprove of, I say bring on the blessings!

Malachi 3:10 Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this,” says the Lord Almighty, “and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that there will not be room enough to store it.

As for here, I can't speak for Chuck but whenever I see a corrupt version of Biblical scripture, I will be letting people know that you cannot work your way to Heaven, and that suffering is self appointed and is not Father ordained.

He wants us prosperous, fearless, and full of joy. :)

Last edited:
Christ came to forgive sin not to do away with sin. Even Christians are sinners, a lot of people make the mistake of thinking we aren't and get disillusioned when do. The only perfect human ever was Jesus.

Jesus had the authority to forgive sin and he came to expiate sin by teaching the only way to understand and comply with the divine commands that leads to the fulfillment of the promised eternal life freeing all those who receive this revelation and act on it from the burden of the death consequent to sin, and although they may have sinned before they can never sin again.

It is as impossible for someone who is saved to bow down and worship a false image of God because they already know he who truly is God. It is impossible for someone bodily ascending into heaven on the only way that leads to eternal life to worship a human being as if he was a god. etc, etc,....

Remember?

Believers are immune to the poison of serpents......

Last edited:

Jesus had the authority to forgive sin and he came to expiate sin by teaching the only way to understand and comply with the divine commands that leads to the fulfillment of the promised eternal life freeing all those who receive this revelation and act on it from the burden of the death consequent to sin, and although they may have sinned before they can never sin again.

It is as impossible for someone who is saved to bow down and worship a false image of God because they already know he who truly is God. It is impossible for someone bodily ascending into heaven on the only way that leads to eternal life to worship a human being as if he was a god. etc, etc,....

Remember?

Only God can forgive sin. Isaiah 43:25

John 10:28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

John 10:29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.

Some would accuse God of being an Indian giver but so be it.

Remember?

isn't that what the enemies of Jesus said when he healed on the Sabbath?

By teaching the right way to comply with the law Jesus made forgiveness possible.

Remember?

By teaching the right way to comply with the law Jesus made forgiveness possible.

No. They accused him of blasphemy for making himself equal with God and the man did nothing to comply with the law.

Mat 9:1 ¶ And he entered into a ship, and passed over, and came into his own city.

Mat 9:2 And, behold, they brought to him a man sick of the palsy, lying on a bed: and Jesus seeing their faith said unto the sick of the palsy; Son, be of good cheer; thy sins be forgiven thee.

Mat 9:3 And, behold, certain of the scribes said within themselves, This man blasphemeth.

Mat 9:4 And Jesus knowing their thoughts said, Wherefore think ye evil in your hearts?

Mat 9:5 For whether is easier, to say, Thy sins be forgiven thee; or to say, Arise, and walk?

Mat 9:6 But that ye may know that the Son of man hath power on earth to forgive sins, (then saith he to the sick of the palsy,) Arise, take up thy bed, and go unto thine house.

Mat 9:7 And he arose, and departed to his house.

Mat 9:8 But when the multitudes saw it, they marvelled, and glorified God, which had given such power unto men.

John 5:18 Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him, because he not only had broken the sabbath, but said also that God was his Father, making himself equal with God.

Remember?

^
Tell that to Solomon......... No one was more blessed or under the stewardship of God, unless it was his dad, King David who also screwed up. Was Peter saved when he denied even knowing his Savior?

AmericanFirst is 100% correct. :eusa_angel:

I would suggest that anyone who wants to know why Grace Changes Everything get a copy of Chuck Smith’s book “Why Grace Changes Everything.”

“Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe for there is no difference;”-Romans 3:22

Circle the words “all” in Romans 3:22. The righteousness which is of God is by faith in Jesus Christ. The reason why God’s righteousness isn’t of your works is something I will get to in a minute.

“Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:”-Romans 3:24

The justification is free by His grace through the redemption in Jesus Christ.

“Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation (Mercy Seat) through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;”-Romans 3:25

The word “propitiation” is the Mercy Seat of God in the Old Testament. Jesus was crucified on the cross as payment for our sins.

The reason that righteousness is not by works is that our righteousness has to come from God’s account and it has to be transferred to our account of the ledger. When you read words like “recon” or “impute” the form “recon” in the RV is more suitable according to Vine’s Expository Dictionary of Biblical words. It means “to put down to a person’s account.”

If you want to have true righteousness then it has to come from the one who is Holy. It is not something you can reproduce. It is a gift. Hannah prayed in I Samuel 2:15 that “There is none holy as the LORD: for there is none beside thee: neither is there any rock like our God.” By ourselves and apart from God, we don’t have this holiness. When Adam and Eve sinned against God, sin entered the world. Only a payment of equal or greater value could pay for our past, present and future sins. Since there is none holy except our God, Jesus can only offer His righteousness (positionally) to us until we are in our glorified bodies and then we will be righteous in a (practical) sense.

Works of the Jews and the Gentiles don’t save because “…in no wise: for we have before proved both Jews and Gentiles, that they are all under sin; As it is written, 'There is none righteous, no, not one;”-Romans 3:10

Overcoming sin is not in ourselves alone . “Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;”-Romans 3:25 It is God who has set forth as the architect of this righteousness for us to believe in Jesus Christ crucified, risen and coming again.

“To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.”-Romans 3:26

“And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation.”-II Cor 2:5-18

God is the one reconciling the world unto himself and He asks us to be reconciled to Him.

“To wit, that God was in Christ reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their tresspasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.”-II Cor. 5:19

If you want to go by your own accounting system, God can easily impute an equal amount of fire and brimstone for your sins if you want to go by your works of righteousness.

What we need to do is to take our body to the cross with Christ and to account the old body of our to be dead with “Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin. For he that is dead is freed from sin.”-Romans 6:6-7

When we try to conquer sin in our own strength, we are disobeying Romans 6:6-7. When we try to do it ourselves, we are not accounting our own ability dead at the cross because our own human efforts often point to the fact that we are alive and only he that is dead is freed from sin. We are still alive in these mortal bodies so we will sin but also we will sin as long as we don’t take ourselves to the cross and allow His ability to free us. We need to call out to God for deliverance. We can’t do it ourselves.

I'm not saying it doesn't matter if we sin. Sin is offensive to God. I think that we should keep short accounts with God according to I John 1:9. Paul also answers the same argument, 'What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound? God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?"-Romans 6:1 The word "continue" is a habitual or continual tense. Our works will be thrown into the fire and that which comes back is our reward. If our sins are in our works, I'm sure our medals will be burned up as well. It also says in the Bible that God chastises His children and if He doesn't then we are illegitimate (you know..the B word that the King James uses that message board software censors). So if we are chastised then we aren't perfect and not deserving of His righteousness apart from Christ and if we aren't chastised then we aren't His children (Hebrew 12:8) so I could make both arguments from Hebrews 12:8. The only solution is grace.

1 Corinthians 13:13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

Sinless Perfection - I John 3:9

“Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.”-I John 3:9

“Note: In 1 John 3:4, 8, 9, the KJV wrongly has ‘commit’ (an impossible meaning in v. ; the RV rightly has ‘doeth,’ i.e., of a continuous habit, equivalent to prasso, ‘to practice.’ The committal of an act is not in view in that passage.”
P.113, Vine’s Expository Dictionary of Biblical Words

“First John 3:9 is in the present continuous tense and should be translated ‘Whoever is born of God does not continually practice sin.”-Dr. Norman Geisler, p.539 “When Critics Ask”

“If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.”-1 John 1:8

1 John 1:8 basically indicates that the believer has sin because if you deny it then the truth isn't in you.

So, according to even you, if a person, lets say, continually worships a triune god as a matter of religious devotion, a deliberate violation of the first command, a sin punishable by death, they are not born of God.

Aside from that Jesus and his disciples were at first preaching to people who were under a compulsory observation of Mosaic law according to a literal interpretation who believed that following the law literally was righteous, not sinful. Jesus taught the figurative understanding and application of the law was the only righteous way to understand and comply with the laws demands.

The problem convincing people who had religiously followed a literal interpretation of the law that they were wrong was as difficult as trying to convince you that what you believe is the righteous worship of a triune god is wrong.

Don't you deny such worship is a sin?

“If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.”-1 John 1:8

No. They accused him of blasphemy for making himself equal with God and the man did nothing to comply with the law.

Exactly. They said, " we know this man is a sinner, he keeps company with prostitutes." Jesus didn't deny this or even try to convince them that he did follow the law according to their perverse interpretations, but that does not mean that Jesus did not follow the law, In fact, Jesus said, " I always do exactly as God commands."

The only way to resolve this contradiction is to realize that Jesus found a deeper more rational way to understand the words and hidden subjects of the law not directly connected to the literal meaning of the words used that had nothing whatever to do with what you eat or what you wear or your sexual preferences that conveyed the wisdom of God and granted life to all who found it.

Mat 9:5 For whether is easier, to say, Thy sins be forgiven thee; or to say, Arise, and walk?

Mat 9:6 But that ye may know that the Son of man hath power on earth to forgive sins, .

You see? Jesus said the son of Man was given the authority to forgive sins.

The son of Man is not God anymore than Ezekiel was God.

Forum List

Back