Can believers live their lives without committing sin?

It is written:

Therefore everyone who hears these words and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock. The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house, yet it did not fall, because it had its foundation on the rock. ( Jesus )

But everyone who hears these words of mine and does not put them into practice is like a foolish man who built his house on sand. The rain came down, the streams rose, and the wind blew and beat against that house, and it fell with a great crash! - Matthew 7: 24 - 28

Jesus said if you love him you will keep his commandments! Did Jesus tell you to do something that was impossible to do? No! Jesus is not a hard taskmaster! The devil is a liar! The devil is the hard task master! Ask anyone enslaved to him! He is hard taskmaster! The road of the transgressor is hard! Get on the narrow path now and let that other stuff go! I'm telling you! It isn't worth it! There is a storm coming. Get ready, folks!

And again it is written:

Not everyone who says to me, Lord, Lord, will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. Many will say to me on that day, Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles? Then I will tell them plainly, DEPART FROM ME, YOU WORKERS OF INIQUITY! - Matt: 21, 22, 23

Here it is in black and white and the wide road christians will shout, Legalism! Works! Under the Law!
When you quote these scriptures to them you'd think their hair was set on fire! It is simply unbelievable! Listen, people. These are the words of Jesus.

I'm sorry but the Jesus you are preaching who is okay with your stealing, lying, idolatry, fornication, adultery, heaping up a fortune in the last days, blessing your own friends and family and could care less about a dying world, you who dress like the world, talk like the world, act like the world, sin like the world, and then have the gall to turn around and condemn the world as an unchristian piece of sh - trolls that are not even worthy to ask you for a link to a bible verse about babies? Seriously? Ahhhhhh! Think again!

Time for a fruit inspection! First place to check for bad fruit? THE TONGUE. When you go to a doctor the first thing he says is stick out your tongue. Aaaahhh! That is what your Pastors need to do. But don't! Obviously. Don't hate me. I'm just the messenger! I'll be on my way very soon now! - Jeri

p.s.
This is why Jesus said the prostitutes and tax collectors will enter heaven before the religious hypocrites. The world can spot a hypocrite a mile away. How far do you think God can see one?

Last edited:
Oh, there is that word Repent....if Peter had lived today he would be accused of being a legalist.

I can do better than that, Jeri. You have to repent and keep on repenting because you (man) still sins:

The initial message of Jesus Christ found in Mark 1:15 was this. He said, "Repent." Then he said, "and believe." That is not in the aorist tense – aorist means that at a specific point in time, do it – it is in the present imperative. Present tense means repent and keep on repenting. The imperative mood means it is a command. Believe and keep on believing. That was God’s message. It is not a one-time repentance. It is the one time, initial coming to know Christ and repenting of our sin, but it is also a daily living in light of the fact that we choose the wrong things and we daily have to repent and change our behavior for Him.

The second false confession is where we are going to start this time. Three times he says, "If we say." Verse 8 says, "If we say that we have no sin, we are deceiving ourselves, and the truth is not in us." What is he saying here? Well, first of all, the "we have" there is in the present tense. We are in the state of having no sin. In other words, we have reached that place. Spirituality is an attainment. We finally arrived and we don’t have to deal with sin anymore. John goes on to say if we say that, we are deceiving ourselves and the truth is not in us.

The word "deceiving" is the word planao. We get the word "planet" from it. The idea is, if we are saying this, that we don’t have to deal with sin anymore, we are like a planet wandering around. There is no direction in our life. Have you ever noticed people who have problems in their life and they don’t want to have to deal with personal sin? It is almost as if they have come beyond that. Something else is the matter but not sin. You can’t get them to sit down and realize that sin is the problem. These people never seem to come to any solutions. They never come to any answers. Why? Because they are deceiving themselves by saying they don’t have any sin. We have got to understand that sin still is in the life of a believer. A believer has to deal with sin.

The Believer and Sin - Part 1
1 John 1:8-10
by Dr. Wayne A. Barber

You still sin.

I keep a very short account with God, Chuck. You need to work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.

Vox is right, in my opinion.

But I believe my God's mercy is greater than any man's dogma.

Trust in the Lord, folks, do the best you can every day, and go about your business.

God is merciful to the merciful, yes, Jake. But the wide roadster church goers are the most merciless, greedy hypocrites I have ever come across. Without fail if there is slander out there it comes from their camp. The Pastors are known for it. They will slander those who live holy even from their pulpits. It is unbelievable - they are quick to condemn the world, quick to condemn anyone who mentions holiness, obedience and repentance as the way to heaven - they never speak of righteousness - in their camp sin is their righteousness. So unless they repent? I do not see anything but judgment ahead for them. You can't tell the world to come to Christ and come out of sin when you yourself are advocating it by your own lifestyle. It is putting the Cross of Christ to open shame. It is a disgrace is what it is. Nothing they teach is scripturally based. Jesus was not a millionaire. The Apostles were not rich men. The teachings are total heresy. They refuse to preach about holiness because they refuse to live it.

*** NOTE THIS ***
I never said anyone lived sinless perfection. I made clear from the beginning I was speaking of coming out of sin. As in deliberate - premeditated sin - planned out - people who are living together and attending church on Sunday know very well they are living in sin. This is no surprise to them but because the Pastor knows, the congregation knows, and no one cares because Larry and Lois are big tithers and their money counts? They will not be approached, no one will say a word to them and if they die in their sleep? They will be in hell. Meanwhile down in hell Larry and Lois will be hating each other every bit as much as they loved each other upon the earth. Why? Because in hell the torment and regret of having to spend eternity there will leave them blaming each other eternally. When the pastor of their church dies and ends up in hell with them for teaching these lies? He will have to listen to their wrath for all eternity too. They will say why didn't you teach us the truth? Why didn't you warn us that without holiness no one would see the LORD? Hebrews 12: 14 Why didn't you warn us? Get the picture? Hope so. - Jeri

Last edited:
Not if he is covered by the blood.
Perfect love casts out fear.

The fool does not fear God either. So do not be so sure about where your fearlessness is coming from, IR. You have believed the false gospel of Prosperity & wealth which teaches you that you cannot lose your salvation even if you no longer follow the LORD. None of which is in the bible mind you. You wrote in your previous post that the two commandments were Love God...... love your neighbor..... not exactly, Irish.

This is what Jesus said about those two commandments:

"Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord
thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul,
and with all thy mind. This is the first and great
commandment." -Matthew 22:37-38

"And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy
neighbour as thyself. On these two commandments hang
all the law and the prophets. Matthew 22:39-40

As you will note in the latter verse it reads - On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets. By this the LORD is saying I didn't come to do away with the law, guys, I came to fulfill it. You see before you received me, before you received my Spirit, the baptism of Fire - you could not do it but now I have raised the bar because by my Spirit you are able to not fulfill the lusts of the flesh.... so now my new commandment is that if you even look at a woman with lust in your heart? You've commited adultery!

And if you are even angry in your own home saying Raca! You are in danger of the fires of hell!

And the rest I will let you go read for yourself because I believe you have seriously misunderstood what Jesus was teaching In Matthew 5 The Beatitudes. You see Jesus did not come and lower the bar, Irish Ram. He raised it.

Look at his teachings in Matthew 5 for the fulfillment of the Law - Adultery, Murder, Divorce, Oaths, An eye for an eye, Love your enemies, Giving to the Needy, Prayer, Fasting, Treasures in Heaven - what church do you know that is laying up their treasures in heaven?

If they are feeding the poor, clothing the naked, visiting those in prison, supporting the widow and the orphan with that money they are storing their treasures in heaven but if they are taking that money to enrich themselves, to build bigger barns, bigger church buildings, bigger houses for themselves??

Then Jesus says, Woe unto you rich! You have your reward!

The truth is found in Matthew 24: 45 - 51. The story of the faithful servant and the unfaithful servant. Both were servants. One remained faithful. The other did not. Read it.

The truth is found in the parable of the ten virgins - five were wise -five were foolish - Matthew 25: 1 - 13 Five wise shut in with God - preparing for his return - Five foolish - not preparing for his return - no oil. Read it.

The truth is found in the parable of the talents Matthew 25: 14 - 30

The truth is found in the Matthew 25: 31 - 46 The Sheep and the Goats.

The truth is found in the Parable of the Two Sons - Matthew 21: 28- 32

The truth is found in the parable of the wedding banquet - Matthew 22: 1 - 14

If you want the truth.

Let me be clear that I pray for you and Chuck that you will come out of this deception you are in and wake up, that you will get on the narrow path and stay on it - that you will not lead others astray with your misinterpretation of scripture.

I believe anyone here who desires to know the truth can read the bible and ask the Holy Spirit to reveal the truth to them. That is what I am praying he will do for both of you.

What you are both doing does make me angry but I forgive you both because I do not believe you know what you are doing. You are doing it in ignorance because you were deceived by false teachers and now you are carrying that false message far and wide. I'm telling you the truth. Whatever you choose to do with it is your own choice. I think we have discussed this as far as we can so I will continue to do my work and you two will either listen to what I am telling you or you won't. I am not responsible for the outcome. I am only responsible to tell you. I have done that. So now it is in the LORD's hands.

Last edited:
And again it is written:

Not everyone who says to me, Lord, Lord, will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. Many will say to me on that day, Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles? Then I will tell them plainly, DEPART FROM ME, YOU WORKERS OF INIQUITY! - Matt: 21, 22, 23

Here it is in black and white and the wide road christians will shout, Legalism! Works! Under the Law!
When you quote these scriptures to them you'd think their hair was set on fire! It is simply unbelievable! Listen, people. These are the words of Jesus.

I'm sorry but the Jesus you are preaching who is okay with your stealing, lying, idolatry, fornication, adultery, heaping up a fortune in the last days, blessing your own friends and family and could care less about a dying world, you who dress like the world, talk like the world, act like the world, sin like the world, and then have the gall to turn around and condemn the world as an unchristian piece of sh - trolls that are not even worthy to ask you for a link to a bible verse about babies? Seriously? Ahhhhhh! Think again!

Time for a fruit inspection! First place to check for bad fruit? THE TONGUE. When you go to a doctor the first thing he says is stick out your tongue. Aaaahhh! That is what your Pastors need to do. But don't! Obviously. Don't hate me. I'm just the messenger! I'll be on my way very soon now! - Jeri

p.s.
This is why Jesus said the prostitutes and tax collectors will enter heaven before the religious hypocrites. The world can spot a hypocrite a mile away. How far do you think God can see one?

My hair is lovely and intact, because I understand the circumstance that prompted that verse to be said.
The ones you keep referring to in that verse are men who watched Jesus perform miracles and used His method to reproduce the miracles without ever knowing Jesus or caring to know Him. They were interested in the magic, not the man. They were not followers.
Just because you throw His name around doesn't mean you belong to Him.

If the road was wide, it would accommodate all the inhabitants of the earth. It is narrow because few will accept Christ, as opposed to all. NOT BECAUSE ONLY A FEW ARE HOLY ENOUGH.
^
If that was the case Christ only needed to die for a few holy folks instead of the world. No wait, He didn't need to die at all if man can holy himself into Heaven.

Stop trying to make the road narrower by excluding the imperfect. Jesus Christ was perfect in our place. We are righteous in God's eyes through Jesus' perfection. Certainly not our own.
You can't add to or make Him more perfect than He already is. You are not required to make our atonement more complete, better, or holier. Let he who is without sin perform that role.

You hair is in question every time I ask you to explain SAMSON and you pretend you didn't read it. You can't explain it in terms of your narrow road, because Samson was a thug.
But I can under Faith, the reprobate being in God's Hall of Faith and all.

Are you as Holy as Christ <(never having sinned) right now? Because you could die in your sleep tonight. If your not, even you don't meet your own standards.

I watched as you judged people unworthy of your presence for their avatar attire. Then I read how Christ handled the naked, and there wasn't one ounce of judgement in Him.

Your narrow road isn't even wide enough for Jesus.

Vox is right, in my opinion.

But I believe my God's mercy is greater than any man's dogma.

Trust in the Lord, folks, do the best you can every day, and go about your business.

God is merciful to the merciful, yes, Jake. But the wide roadster church goers are the most merciless, greedy hypocrites I have ever come across. Without fail if there is slander out there it comes from their camp. The Pastors are known for it. They will slander those who live holy even from their pulpits. It is unbelievable - they are quick to condemn the world, quick to condemn anyone who mentions holiness, obedience and repentance as the way to heaven - they never speak of righteousness - in their camp sin is their righteousness. So unless they repent? I do not see anything but judgment ahead for them. You can't tell the world to come to Christ and come out of sin when you yourself are advocating it by your own lifestyle. It is putting the Cross of Christ to open shame. It is a disgrace is what it is. Nothing they teach is scripturally based. Jesus was not a millionaire. The Apostles were not rich men. The teachings are total heresy. They refuse to preach about holiness because they refuse to live it.

*** NOTE THIS ***
I never said anyone lived sinless perfection. I made clear from the beginning I was speaking of coming out of sin. As in deliberate - premeditated sin - planned out - people who are living together and attending church on Sunday know very well they are living in sin. This is no surprise to them but because the Pastor knows, the congregation knows, and no one cares because Larry and Lois are big tithers and their money counts? They will not be approached, no one will say a word to them and if they die in their sleep? They will be in hell. Meanwhile down in hell Larry and Lois will be hating each other every bit as much as they loved each other upon the earth. Why? Because in hell the torment and regret of having to spend eternity there will leave them blaming each other eternally. When the pastor of their church dies and ends up in hell with them for teaching these lies? He will have to listen to their wrath for all eternity too. They will say why didn't you teach us the truth? Why didn't you warn us that without holiness no one would see the LORD? Hebrews 12: 14 Why didn't you warn us? Get the picture? Hope so. - Jeri

Starkey to be clear I am not speaking of Mans Dogma but I am quoting the Word of God. Throughout. Thanks. - Jeri

And again it is written:

p.s.

My hair is lovely and intact, because I understand the circumstance that prompted that verse to be said.
The ones you keep referring to in that verse are men who watched Jesus perform miracles and used His method to reproduce the miracles without ever knowing Jesus or caring to know Him. They were interested in the magic, not the man. They were not followers.

If the road was wide, it would accommodate all the inhabitants of the earth. It is narrow because few will accept Christ, as opposed to all. NOT BECAUSE ONLY A FEW ARE HOLY ENOUGH.
^
If that was the case Christ only needed to die for a few holy folks instead of the world. No wait, He didn't need to die at all if man can holy himself into Heaven.

Stop trying to make the road narrower by excluding the imperfect. Jesus Christ was perfect in our place. We are righteous in God's eyes through Jesus' perfection. Certainly not our own.
You can't add to or make Him more perfect than He already is. You are not required to make our atonement more complete, better, or holier. Let he who is without sin perform that role.

You hair is in question every time I ask you to explain SAMSON and you pretend you didn't read it. You can't explain it in terms of your narrow road, because Samson was a thug.

Are you as Holy as Christ <(never having sinned) right now? Because you could die in your sleep tonight. If your not, even you don't meet your own standards.

I watched as you judged people unworthy of your presence for their avatar attire. Then I read how Christ handled the naked, and there wasn't one ounce of judgement in Him.

You watched me do no such thing. I made it clear I had others who are not women read my threads on here - from my computer - and blocked it for them. I'm a woman. Why would a naked woman bother me? Are you kidding? I've been on the board for about a year and never needed to do that until it was brought to my attention by a christian brother reading it. I find it sad that you resort to slandering me for something I never said, Irish Ram. I didn't think you would actually lie about me but I guess I was wrong. Nevertheless I forgive you and if anyone wishes to see what I said concerning my blocking the avatars they can look up the thread. I find your false accusation to be yet another evidence of how you believe you can sin to your hearts content and get away with it. The truth is? You can't. And neither can Kosher girl, calling Average Joe an anti Christian piece of SH because he asked politely for a link to a bible verse about babies and heaven? Are you kidding me? You didn't even correct her. You & your friends attacking Hobelim who is trying to reconcile your gospel of sinning with the holiness of scripture? What a something. Your wide road is just that. A wide road that "seemeth right" but isn't nor is it producing holiness or the winning of souls by all evidence I am witnessing on this thread. Seriously. Speak the truth or do not speak at all. Again, I forgive you but I think it is best for me not to read anything else you are writing here. You've really gone too far.
- Jeri

Last edited:
Give me a break. I don't provide links to anti-Christian pieces of shit who troll the religion forums.

Anti-Christian piece of shit, eh? I can take it if it makes you feel better...

I wonder what your God thinks of your hatred? :eusa_eh:

He ain't happy. :(

wow.
And you would know, you taking on the role of God's Judge of Mankind.. Cause you're as holy as Christ and all.
Sister, you had better be careful. Because judging others, gets you nothing but judged. You are condemning people that Christ died to keep judgment away from. How happy do you think that makes Him?
Besides, aren't we accused enough by Satan? Why are you doing his job?

There is nothing you can say that will ever separate me from the Love of Christ. He redeemed me, loves me, places me under His wing, covers my sin with His blood, purifies me, intercedes for me, rejoices over me, anoints my head with oil, prepares a table for me, loves me, loves me:

Romans 8: 38-39 For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Romans 8:1 There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus.
^ If that was all He ever did for me it's enough to make me happy all day long.

Do you remember when Peter boasted of his love for Christ? His love for Christ failed 3 times within a few hours.
Then look at John. He boasts of Christ's love for him and it never failed John once.
And THAT is the reason why Peter jumped overboard to reach Jesus faster than the others even after what he had done. 3 times Peter lost his faith and every time Christ loved him anyway and 3 times asked Peter to feed His sheep. Peter finally realized the difference between His love for Christ and Christ's love for him. And it made all the difference. :eusa_angel:

You may be shaking and trembling for fear you aren't holy enough, when you meet your maker.
As for me I'm going boldly, singing and dancing, filled with thanksgiving. If my legs fail me and I fall as if dead, I'll use my arms and crawl to His feet. Because I know how much He loves me. He stretched out His arms to prove it.

Last edited:
And again it is written:

p.s.

^

You watched me do no such thing. I made it clear I had others who are not women read my threads on here - from my computer - and blocked it for them. I'm a woman. Why would a naked woman bother me? Are you kidding? I've been on the board for about a year and never needed to do that until it was brought to my attention by a christian brother reading it. I find it sad that you resort to slandering me for something I never said, Irish Ram. I didn't think you would actually lie about me but I guess I was wrong. Nevertheless I forgive you and if anyone wishes to see what I said concerning my blocking the avatars they can look up the thread. I find your false accusation to be yet another evidence of how you believe you can sin to your hearts content and get away with it. The truth is? You can't. And neither can Kosher girl, calling Average Joe an anti Christian piece of SH because he asked politely for a link to a bible verse about babies and heaven? Are you kidding me? You didn't even correct her. You & your friends attacking Hobelim who is trying to reconcile your gospel of sinning with the holiness of scripture? What a something. Your wide road is just that. A wide road that "seemeth right" but isn't nor is it producing holiness or the winning of souls by all evidence I am witnessing on this thread. Seriously. Speak the truth or do not speak at all. Again, I forgive you but I think it is best for me not to read anything else you are writing here. You've really gone too far.
- Jeri

It isn't my place to judge Koshergrl, any more than it is yours. You've gone after everybody that disagrees with your sorrow, pain, guilt, works doctrine
I have no gospel of sinning. You have laid that condemnation on me. Along with me using my Father as a sugar daddy and a slot machine because I believe the promise connected to tithing. < (one of the rules you ignore).
I promote the gospel of Grace. Just like Jesus did! :eusa_angel:

BTW, The false "profit" whose work you regurgitate here is selling his wares for a hefty price.
How many books do you have to sell to afford a Bentley? :eusa_whistle:
And while I'm at it, Babylon is the second most mentioned spot in the Bible, second only to Jerusalem. Ask your guru when it stopped being Babylon and became America. And what he is going to replace Jerusalem with, England?

So again:
SAMSON...................

Last edited:
Christ had two commandments:
Love God..... Love each other.......
Those are our requirements. Do that and you have kept His commandments, and the Law.

How? :dunno: What's the definition of 'Love'?

Is Love just a feeling we hold in our hearts, or is 'Love' a verb?

Is simple, silent, secret prayer good enough?
What actions can we take take to make Love happen?
Does praying in private and chastising in public equate to anything?

One of the Ancient Stories says:
Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one&#8217;s life for his friends.

John 15:13

How many of us are ever going to have that opportunity?
:eusa_think: Would I take advantage of such an opportunity?
Would my friends understand the sacrifice, or hate me for leaving them alone? :eusa_eh:

How can we 'Love' God, if that's the standard? :confused:

Love is a concept worthy of its own thread.... http://www.usmessageboard.com/religion-and-ethics/325955-what-is-love.html#post8192604

Christ had two commandments:
Love God..... Love each other.......
Those are our requirements. Do that and you have kept His commandments, and the Law.

How? :dunno: What's the definition of 'Love'?

Is Love just a feeling we hold in our hearts, or is 'Love' a verb?

Is simple, silent, secret prayer good enough?
What actions can we take take to make Love happen?
Does praying in private and chastising in public equate to anything?

One of the Ancient Stories says:
Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one’s life for his friends.

John 15:13

How many of us are ever going to have that opportunity?
:eusa_think: Would I take advantage of such an opportunity?
Would my friends understand the sacrifice, or hate me for leaving them alone? :eusa_eh:

How can we 'Love' God, if that's the standard? :confused:

Love is a concept worthy of its own thread.... http://www.usmessageboard.com/religion-and-ethics/325955-what-is-love.html#post8192604

What actions can we take take to make Love happen ... How can we 'Love' God, if that's the standard?

... if that's the standard?

there is a Standard required for attaining the Everlasting - the Triumph of Good over Evil and is the requirement by God for the Admission to the OuterWorld of the Everlasting no matter whatever else is accomplished in Life - the Parable of Noah, or the simple knowledge granted at birth and life's quest.

the "Christians" in this thread should be ashamed of themselves ... the know not what they are saying.

Hobelim, I disagree with Chuck on the matter of your not believing in G-d. I find it impossible that you could know this much about the LORD and not believe in Him. You may not accept that Jesus is Yeshua Ha'Maschiah and truthfully that is not my job to convince you - as it would be utterly impossible for one human to convince another of such a truth. Yet there is no way you could convince me that you do not believe in G-d and even in your heart Fear Him and reverence His Holiness. I simply cannot buy into such an idea as that you do not love G-d. You love G-d far more than you let on. Either that or you Love G-d and don't know it yet. I am not sure I only know you that you do. - Jeri

As I have clearly stated many times, I do believe in God and I do believe that Jesus fulfilled thousands of years of Jewish Messianic expectations.

Where I disagree is in the belief that God is three coequal persons or that God ever became a human. There has never been any such living being ever in existence.

Where I also disagree is in what people claim that Jesus meant by the things he said and the assertion that scripture is to be understood literally.

Even in the second grade I knew the difference between one and three and that a story with a talking serpent was a fairy tale with a hidden moral teaching conveyed.

That anyone is confused over these basic things foundational to understanding the rest of scripture is astonishing to me.

Funny you believe in God and Jesus, yet not what they say. It is like saying you believe in Groucho Marx, but not comedy, or you believe in the orange just not the vitamin C. That it is either an orange or vitamin C, but can't be both at the same time.
It can and is.

Jesus said, "my Father and I are one". If you have to choose between their "being" or what they said, you'd be better off believing in the message and not the man than the other way around.

As for Love. It is the difference between you and others, and we.

Here is the Biblical definition of Love:
"Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up; does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil; does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love 'never' fails 1 Cor. 13:4-8

^
Just do that! :)

Last edited:
Let me be clear that I pray for you and Chuck that you will come out of this deception you are in and wake up, that you will get on the narrow path and stay on it - that you will not lead others astray with your misinterpretation of scripture.

Jeri,

You're pretty much alone on this one because few ordained ministers would put up with your teaching.

I've debated ordained pastors who didn't slander me at all like the way you have and they respected the doctrine of justification by faith and since you haven't in the past, you are outside the pale of Orthodoxy.

I found the book on Amazon:

Lectures On The Moral Imperfection Of Christians: Designed To Show That While Sinless Perfection Is Obligatory, It Is Attained By None

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Lectures-The-Moral-Imperfection-Christians/dp/1163607622/ref=sr_1_14?ie=UTF8&qid=1385237045&sr=8-14&keywords=sinless+perfection]Lectures On The Moral Imperfection Of Christians: Designed To Show That While Sinless Perfection Is Obligatory, It Is Attained By None: Seth Williston: 9781163607626: Amazon.com: Books[/ame]

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Imperfection-Christians-Perfection-Obligatory-Paperback/dp/B00FFBBIYQ/ref=sr_1_15?ie=UTF8&qid=1385237045&sr=8-15&keywords=sinless+perfection]Lectures on the Moral Imperfection of Christians; Designed to Show, That While Sinless Perfection Is Obligatory on All, It Is Attained by None (Paperback) - Common: By (author) Seth Williston: 0884965734640: Amazon.com: Books[/ame]

I can go back and re-quote you where you posted verses with no glass ceiling because you were teaching sinless perfection.

Do you have the intellect or have you invested the time to refute the book? You can read it here for free:

https://archive.org/details/lecturesonmoral00willgoog

I'm willing to spend the money on books to correct false teaching here. Are you?

Romans 10:2 For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge.

Romans 10:3 For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God.

2 Peter 3:16 As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.

Chuck

Funny you believe in God and Jesus, yet not what they say. .....
Jesus said, "my Father and I are one". If you have to choose between their "being" or what they said, you'd be better off believing in the message and not the man than the other way around.

Read John 17:6-26

I have made thy name known to the men that thou hast given me out of the world...... I have taught them all that I learned from thee......Holy Father, protect by the power of thy name those that thou hast given me, that they may be one as we are one.....

" But it is not for these alone that I pray, but for those also who through their words put their trust in me; may they all be one: as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, so also may they be in us, that the world may believe that thou didst send me. The glory which thou gavest me I have given to them, I in them and thou in me, may they be perfectly one."

Now can't you see that by Jesus learning from God, the spirit of God expressed in the words that he received from God was in Jesus and became flesh, teaching that the disciples received and was in them. They were all one with God in teaching, understanding and purpose. Being one with God did not make them each God. that's silly.

When Jesus prayed for the disciples to be one as he was one with God the disciples did not become God anymore than Jesus became God by accepting teaching from God and being one with that teaching.

As for Love. It is the difference between you and others, and we.

Yeah well goody for ya'll.

If you love a trinity or worship a human being as if he was a god then you really are not loving God the Father that Jesus made known to his disciples, are you?

You are in love with a lie and have fellowship with those who only love and practice deceit....

And BTW one would have to reject and deny the entire Torah, the first commandment, the teachings of Moses and all the prophets including Jesus himself to take that one misunderstood verse to defend your rebellion evident in your worship of a false triune god that does not correspond to any real living being ever in existence.

That's the way the cookie crumbles.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back