Zone1 Can Black people be racist?

Everybody is racist.

It is hard wired into the human animal to prefer the company of one's own kind.

Funny, the most racist people I ever knew were my Japanese in-laws who didn't trust Chinese, Koreans. Blacks or Jews.

Everybody is racist.

It is hard wired into the human animal to prefer the company of one's own kind.

Funny, the most racist people I ever knew were my Japanese in-laws who didn't trust Chinese, Koreans. Blacks or Jews.

If racism is "natural" or "hard wired" is it then bad? Should people be racist? What is your opinion? What you say goes into the white nationalist or identitarian direction (I assume you are a a White man, calling yourself racist because you just said that everyone is racist in your opinion so that means in your opinion you are racist because you are one of the everyone), im not coming from a identitarian perspective, or white nationalist perspective, I also do not think that everyone is racist and that I am racist. I do not call myself racist. I literally just object to the new definition of racism which was adopted by some institutions and organisations in the USA, even some Universities etc.

If you move to a black neighborhood, and black man tells your wife she has a nice booty to her and your face, and you tell him that’s not nice, and he calls you a white boy , is he racist?

If you move to a black neighborhood, and black man tells your wife she has a nice booty to her and your face, and you tell him that’s not nice, and he calls you a white boy , is he racist?

Thats a bit blurry or boderline, very light thing, maybe racist maybe not racist.... There are better examples of black on white racism, it doesnt need to be along the black white dichotomy, there can be blacks commiting hate crime against asians, latinos commiting hate crimes against blacks, etc. I disagree with the definition of racism means white supremacy only, or that only whites can be racist. He literally says he cant be racist, because blacks cant be racist. The sad thing is some Universities and NGOs adopted that new version or definition of what racism is.

Thats a bit blurry or boderline, very light thing, maybe racist maybe not racist.... There are better examples of black on white racism, it doesnt need to be along the black white dichotomy, there can be blacks commiting hate crime against asians, latinos commiting hate crimes against blacks, etc. I disagree with the definition of racism means white supremacy only, or that only whites can be racist. He literally says he cant be racist, because blacks cant be racist. The sad thing is some Universities and NGOs adopted that new version or definition of what racism is.
What I’m saying is move to one and find out, they are very racist

If racism is "natural" or "hard wired" is it then bad? Should people be racist? What is your opinion? What you say goes into the white nationalist or identitarian direction (I assume you are a a White man, calling yourself racist because you just said that everyone is racist in your opinion so that means in your opinion you are racist because you are one of the everyone), im not coming from a identitarian perspective, or white nationalist perspective, I also do not think that everyone is racist and that I am racist. I do not call myself racist. I literally just object to the new definition of racism which was adopted by some institutions and organisations in the USA, even some Universities etc.

I don't overthink shit, Mort.

The Marxists way of thinking is that only the White Majority can be racist because they have the power. Yet, you see constantly how blacks are racists to Asians, Latinos and whites.

I say that in my video too, but that only whites have the power is also not true. I said in my video "do you think barack obama, the naacp or whoopi goldberg cant get bubba from the trailer park fired from his job or get him arrested by the FBI?". Black nowadays do have lots of institutional power, the power is divided, into many fractions, it is not true that only whites have power.

The Marxists way of thinking is that only the White Majority can be racist because they have the power. Yet, you see constantly how blacks are racists to Asians, Latinos and whites.

I'll say it a hundred times. I lived in a very "diverse" neighborhood. My black neighbors were very self-segregating.

The argument that only whites can be racist is really an argument that the racism of non-whites towards whites is not effective. In other words, whites have the power to make their racism hurt those they are racist towards, whereas non-whites don't.

Of course, there are micro-situations where this is not so: all the videos of Blacks mugging whites, beating them up, stabbing or shooting them, show us that the power to express your hatred of another race is sometime granted to non-whites.

There is a second argument liberals/progressives sometime use to justify the 'only whites can be racist' line: Black racism is a response to white racism -- it's defensive in character. They usually don't go quite so far as to say it's 'justified', but they do say it's 'understandable'. (The word 'understandable' has two meanings: 'understandable' as in (1) 'The elliptical orbit of the planets is understandable only if you first understand Newton's Laws of Motion', and (2) 'I understand why you hit him' (i.e. '.I can empathyze/sympathyze with you'.)

None of these arguments are wholly wrong. To see the kernal of truth in them, think about this argument. "Yes, many Germans were anti-Semitic. But there are now Jews who are anti-German. Both attitudes are wrong." While technically correct, we want to say, hey, it's not the same thing. Those two expressions of hatred-for-a-whole-ethnic-group are not on equal ground!

Patriots have to see this whole argument from just one point of view: how can we strengthen the pro-American camp, and weaken the anti-American (Leftist, BLM, AntiFa, etc) camp.

Forum List

Back