🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Can everyone here give examples of white privilege?

I read every single post in this discussion. Not once has anybody on your side been able to give me an example or personal experience of this white privilege being discussed. And no, going back to what our fathers or grandfathers experienced is not relevant. I'm not defensive at all, only pointing out that white privilege in our day and age is a myth promoted by the Democrat party.
So you don’t think generational wealth, education, and opportunity has an impact on people of today?

So you don’t think generational wealth, education, and opportunity has an impact on people of today?

No I don't. My evidence of this is most white people never had any wealth passed down to them. My parents never got a dime from their parents. I'd be willing to bet that most of your white associates didn't either. My father wanted to become a bricklayer. The union bosses had a sit down with my father and told him he couldn't join the union because of his Polish heritage. The only reason they allowed him in was not because of his skin color, but because he went into a tirade of how he fought a year in Korea to keep their asses here safe at home.

You can pass down wealth, but you can't pass down education or opportunity. Those are things each individual must get for themselves, and every race of people in this country today had an equal opportunity as whites (or more excluding Asians). Every race of people had the option to have children they could or couldn't afford. Every race had the same abilities as whites to get an advanced education, learn a trade, and make personal investments.

So again I ask: what privilege did I have that any other American didn't?

10-6-20-toon-hunter-arrested-3-times4_orig.png

I bet you all can.
That would happen with any politician or rich persons kids not matter skin color. Thats not white privilege it's elitism.

...You can pass down wealth, but you can't pass down education or opportunity....
I don't quite agree with the latter part of that statement.
In general independent of race, higher or better educated parents are passing down the initiative for their kids to also obtain a better education - which in turn brings/raises opportunities. Also higher, better educated parents are in general participants within a social network that beholds/creates opportunities.

As for white privilege: well obviously almost exclusively whites are made responsible for the failures and shortcomings of other races. As such a clear privilege when it comes to take the blame for everything or anything in regards to race.

No, you have an ignorance problem. You want all of the infrastructure and security of living in a first world country, but you want it all to be free for you. Your taxes are your share of the costs of the building and maintaining first world amenities, security and protection.

Freedom is NEVER free.
Actually, it was near free. It's just that it was a tougher living and people screwed with each other individually a little more. Anyone who says freedom is not free is brainwashed. the more we pay in taxes the less freedom we have even with a cushier life for a percentage of people.

In general independent of race, higher or better educated parents are passing down the initiative for their kids to also obtain a better educatio
Apparently it is the mother's level of education which generally determines the level the children reach. If the mother has been denied education her children won't do so well and on it goes...

Actually, it was near free. It's just that it was a tougher living and people screwed with each other individually a little more. Anyone who says freedom is not free is brainwashed. the more we pay in taxes the less freedom we have even with a cushier life for a percentage of people.
The libertardian lament. While nestled in nanny state...

White privilege was the beginning of the problem that has resulted in a race problem and the racism problems that exist today in America. The black people never reached equality and so white privilege has always been.

Nothing can change for the better until white America accepts the blame and then takes concentrated affirmative action to change it.

Will that ever be possible? Presently there are attempts to face the problems with police brutality and incarceration, but that has tried for many years and has failed.

Threads such as this one that is intended to make a political point can be redirected back on topic , and that can at least introduce the topic named by the OP.
America is soooooooo racist that we never had an American black as President but had to settle for a born in Kenya knockoff

No, you have an ignorance problem. You want all of the infrastructure and security of living in a first world country, but you want it all to be free for you. Your taxes are your share of the costs of the building and maintaining first world amenities, security and protection.

Freedom is NEVER free.
Yeah to bad only about 11% went to roads and bridges!

Freedom is NEVER free.
Being forced to pay our money to support a greedy corrupt gov't is not freedom.

Forum List

Back