🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Can everyone here give examples of white privilege?

I absolutely agree. I never said otherwise.

But to my point. You can read about the child birth experience but unless you are a mother… you don’t know what it’s actually like. You can’t
you act like they are all the same. odd. look up the word unique.

BTW, I do know they all begin after conception.

Last edited:
In general independent of race, higher or better educated parents are passing down the initiative for their kids to also obtain a better education - which in turn brings/raises opportunities. Also higher, better educated parents are in general participants within a social network that beholds/creates opportunities.
they all had the same ability to know what screwing would do. One person decided the father belonged the other said adios to the father. That's not privilege, that's insanity.

White privilege was the beginning of the problem that has resulted in a race problem and the racism problems that exist today in America. The black people never reached equality and so white privilege has always been.

Nothing can change for the better until white America accepts the blame and then takes concentrated affirmative action to change it.

Will that ever be possible? Presently there are attempts to face the problems with police brutality and incarceration, but that has tried for many years and has failed.

Threads such as this one that is intended to make a political point can be redirected back on topic , and that can at least introduce the topic named by the OP.

"The black people" Man, that sounds horrible. Hey, don, we fought a civil war in which hundreds of thousands of white people died for "the black people" to be freed.

No I don't. My evidence of this is most white people never had any wealth passed down to them. My parents never got a dime from their parents. I'd be willing to bet that most of your white associates didn't either. My father wanted to become a bricklayer. The union bosses had a sit down with my father and told him he couldn't join the union because of his Polish heritage. The only reason they allowed him in was not because of his skin color, but because he went into a tirade of how he fought a year in Korea to keep their asses here safe at home.

You can pass down wealth, but you can't pass down education or opportunity. Those are things each individual must get for themselves, and every race of people in this country today had an equal opportunity as whites (or more excluding Asians). Every race of people had the option to have children they could or couldn't afford. Every race had the same abilities as whites to get an advanced education, learn a trade, and make personal investments.

So again I ask: what privilege did I have that any other American didn't?
Again you are all about me me me. Take a different view of the situation. Of those who have owned the wealth and power in this country what race have they historically been? And does a racist system have anything to do with that? And the fact that white men have held these positions in power has that given advantage to other wihites to excel over blacks?

These answers are pretty obvious.

Again you are all about me me me. Take a different view of the situation. Of those who have owned the wealth and power in this country what race have they historically been? And does a racist system have anything to do with that? And the fact that white men have held these positions in power has that given advantage to other wihites to excel over blacks?

So what you are saying is, the party that says they champion the black community have failed them miserably, while saying they are the saviors of said community

the father not in the picture is the only reason.
Very true, because when women didn't go to college, it didn't hurt the kids, becasue the dad was in the picture, even in black families....they actually had fathers in the home!

So what you are saying is, the party that says they champion the black community have failed them miserably, while saying they are the saviors of said community
Hahaha. That’s what you think I said?! Wow, you have some serious reading comprehension issues. I’d start there if I were you. Maybe children’s books

Hmmmmmm........
Hating someone for the color of their skin and having the courage to point out their inherent flaws are two very different things globalist.…You’ll know this when your balls drop one day.
Notice, you don’t have the balls to tackle the question I posed…..why is that?

”Tell us, how do Asians and east Indians out achieve brown and blacks folks….why are they so much more law abiding? Are you sure melanin isn’t a curse?”

Again, you people are going back to a day before we were born. Yes some white people had money, but how many did you know growing up? Most whites today were raised like I was: moderate income family, a working Dad and stay at home mother although when the 70s movement started, some of those women went to work, a middle-class home in a middle class neighborhood......

I really never met a rich person until I grew up and got my first job at a car wash. The employer owned several industries in the area. White privilege? I guess you can call it that. I suspect he was in the mob which of course back then, would never dream of letting a black person in.

Hating someone for the color of their skin and ... to point out their inherent flaws are two very different things ...
No they're not. Not when you attribute those imagined flaws to said color of skin, and not when you shriek "dark!dark!dark!dark!dark!" all the damn time like the cowardly fool you are.

Why don’t you show statistics?

Apparently it is the mother's level of education which generally determines the level the children reach. If the mother has been denied education her children won't do so well and on it goes...

So what was the last year any mother was denied an education?

No they're not. Not when you attribute those imagined flaws to said color of skin, and not when you shriek "dark!dark!dark!dark!dark!" all the damn time like the cowardly fool you are.
Notice people…Unkotare can’t discuss the bizarre phenomenon and correlation between skin color and apparently inherent behaviors….He won’t because he doesn’t have the scrotum to do so.

”Tell us, how do Asians and east Indians out achieve brown and blacks folks….why are they so much more law abiding? Are you sure melanin isn’t a curse?”

I don't quite agree with the latter part of that statement.
In general independent of race, higher or better educated parents are passing down the initiative for their kids to also obtain a better education - which in turn brings/raises opportunities. Also higher, better educated parents are in general participants within a social network that beholds/creates opportunities.

A person doesn't have to be educated to promote higher education to their children. True that parents that did graduate high end colleges paved the way for their children, but how many people like that are we talking about looking at the hundreds of millions we have in this country? A person can still get into these colleges not being related to anybody at all.

Forum List

Back