šŸŒŸ Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! šŸŒŸ

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs šŸŽ

Can everyone here give examples of white privilege?

White privilege isnā€™t something experienced by blacks. Itā€™s something experienced by whites. See you donā€™t even know what the term means yet youā€™re trying to smear it. Educate yourself with clear eyes Ray

White privilege means we whites are granted special treatment over other races. The insinuation is that others suffer because of it. Yet the only people that use this term other than white libs are the blacks and nobody else.

White privilege isnā€™t something experienced by blacks. Itā€™s something experienced by whites. See you donā€™t even know what the term means yet youā€™re trying to smear it. Educate yourself with clear eyes Ray
"White privilege" is granted to all whom articulate the english language, look like a decent human being, behave like a decent human being and show respect for law and order,
Ask Asians about the "white privilege" they enjoy in America.

No white privilege granted
Cant_get_job_trump_is_racist.jpg

Thrives on white privilege
Ben_Carson_t580.jpg

I absolutely agree. I never said otherwise.

But to my point. You can read about the child birth experience but unless you are a motherā€¦ you donā€™t know what itā€™s actually like. You canā€™t
It sounds like we agree.

Your hatred of black and brown people isn't based in facts. Its based in generic white supremacy, StormFront.

"White is right" may be your motto. But as a basis of argument, its some weak tea.
Tell us, how do Asians and east Indians out achieve brown and blacks folksā€¦.why are they so much more law abiding? Are you sure melanin isnā€™t a curse?

Tell us, how do Asians and east Indians out achieve brown and blacks folksā€¦.why are they so much more law abiding? Are you sure melanin isnā€™t a curse?

I'm not having another one of these white supremacy conversations with you again, Broke.

You hate brown people. You hate black people. We get it.

It is because the Government spends more than they take, it is robbery! We do not have a revenue problem we have a spending problem!

No, you have an ignorance problem. You want all of the infrastructure and security of living in a first world country, but you want it all to be free for you. Your taxes are your share of the costs of the building and maintaining first world amenities, security and protection.

Freedom is NEVER free.

Not speaking for them .. speaking for their outcomes .. all the things contradicting those who continue to preach about white privilege. Even to the point where Stephen Curry, the king of preaching equality, bitch slaps the development of affordable housing behind his home because it'll be a threat to his privacy and security ..
Nothing wrong with that

No, you have an ignorance problem. You want all of the infrastructure and security of living in a first world country, but you want it all to be free for you. Your taxes are your share of the costs of the building and maintaining first world amenities, security and protection.

Freedom is NEVER free.

How would you know what freedom is living in Commieda with a dictator leader?

Yes, we do have a major spending problem is because when the Communists have any control over spending, they insist on hundreds of billions in pork and vote buying. Without it, we could spend money on real infrastructure like roads and bridges instead of charging stations for EV's that very few will use, or tearing down perfectly good bridges because the commies deemed some bridges as racist. Instead of paying the monthly cost of internet and cable television for lowlifes that generally vote Democrat, we could be spending that money on airports. Instead of spending hundreds of millions on illegals, we could be housing our own homeless Americans, some of them military vets.

Then if we cut social programs for people that are physically and mentally capable of holding a job, not only would we be saving billions there, but they could contribute to our tax base which they are not now.

White privilege means we whites are granted special treatment over other races. The insinuation is that others suffer because of it. Yet the only people that use this term other than white libs are the blacks and nobody else.
Were whites granted special treatment over others?

Why is it when race discussions come up you leftists always want to go back to the 1950s or before? Talk about today, now, what we lived with in our lifetime.
Well Ray because the 1950s actually happened so did the 1850s and 1750ā€™sā€¦ the centuries are what evolved our society to what it is today. That history and its influence on our current culture is a big part of the narrative that white privileged is discussed in. So not only do you misrepresent what the term means you also want to dismiss the premise of what itā€™s built onā€¦ all so you can have a side debate about how bad and self destructive modern day blacks are. Do whatever you want but donā€™t fool yourself into thinking youā€™re having an honest discussion

Well Ray because the 1950s actually happened so did the 1850s and 1750ā€™sā€¦ the centuries are what evolved our society to what it is today. That history and its influence on our current culture is a big part of the narrative that white privileged is discussed in. So not only do you misrepresent what the term means you also want to dismiss the premise of what itā€™s built onā€¦ all so you can have a side debate about how bad and self destructive modern day blacks are. Do whatever you want but donā€™t fool yourself into thinking youā€™re having an honest discussion

Of course it's an honest discussion because what our fathers experienced has no impact on our lives today. Our life starts the day we are born.

Most white people didn't experience this white privilege you speak of. My father could tell you stories that would make you cry growing up. They were as poor as dirt. My father joined the US Marines just to see what it was like having three square meals a day. He grew up in a house with no heat or running water. The outhouse was in the backyard and up north in the winter, if you had to go, you really had to go.

My father nor his six siblings never spent a day in jail yet alone prison. My father and all his brothers joined the military and fought in Korea or WWII.

Back to point: what my father experienced had no impact on my life. I went to school like black kids went to school. I had the option to go to college like black kids had the same option. I chose to work with my hands and get into a field of work where I could make a decent living like any black person my age. I made real estate investments instead of having children like any black person could have done.

Now please explain to me how people from other countries can come here with a few bucks in their pocket, work 7 days a week until they saved enough to open up their own business, experience the American dream and blacks in our society can't.

Of course it's an honest discussion because what our fathers experienced has no impact on our lives today. Our life starts the day we are born.

Most white people didn't experience this white privilege you speak of. My father could tell you stories that would make you cry growing up. They were as poor as dirt. My father joined the US Marines just to see what it was like having three square meals a day. He grew up in a house with no heat or running water. The outhouse was in the backyard and up north in the winter, if you had to go, you really had to go.

My father nor his six siblings never spent a day in jail yet alone prison. My father and all his brothers joined the military and fought in Korea or WWII.

Back to point: what my father experienced had no impact on my life. I went to school like black kids went to school. I had the option to go to college like black kids had the same option. I chose to work with my hands and get into a field of work where I could make a decent living like any black person my age. I made real estate investments instead of having children like any black person could have done.

Now please explain to me how people from other countries can come here with a few bucks in their pocket, work 7 days a week until they saved enough to open up their own business, experience the American dream and blacks in our society can't.
Your issue Ray is you are thinking me me me. It isnā€™t about YOU. You arenā€™t actually hearing the discussion. Youā€™re hearing little parts and then getting defensive. Thatā€™s why when youā€™re asked to explain what things mean you either misstate or divert to off topic points. Try listening more and talking less if you really want to understand

10-6-20-toon-hunter-arrested-3-times4_orig.png

I bet you all can.
Well there is white privilege.

If we are white we never have some leftwing self righteous looney tell us that we are acting 'white'.
They don't ask us for our perspective of what people of our race think.
They don't tell us we are a discredit to our race if we don't support some leftwing agenda or we support the MAGA vision.
We are never used as the 'token' on panels and committees.
Nobody questions whether we merited out job/salary/promotion or just got it due to affirmative action.
And nobody has to worry about being un-PC around us, offending us by serving watermelon or being called racist if they tell us off when we deserve it.

Last edited:
Your issue Ray is you are thinking me me me. It isnā€™t about YOU. You arenā€™t actually hearing the discussion. Youā€™re hearing little parts and then getting defensive. Thatā€™s why when youā€™re asked to explain what things mean you either misstate or divert to off topic points. Try listening more and talking less if you really want to understand

I read every single post in this discussion. Not once has anybody on your side been able to give me an example or personal experience of this white privilege being discussed. And no, going back to what our fathers or grandfathers experienced is not relevant. I'm not defensive at all, only pointing out that white privilege in our day and age is a myth promoted by the Democrat party.

I read every single post in this discussion. Not once has anybody on your side been able to give me an example or personal experience of this white privilege being discussed. And no, going back to what our fathers or grandfathers experienced is not relevant. I'm not defensive at all, only pointing out that white privilege in our day and age is a myth promoted by the Democrat party.
See my post #258 just above yours. There IS white privilege. But it is something created by Democrats demanding that black people think and behave a certain way and be dependent on their plantation.

Forum List

Back