🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Can everyone here give examples of white privilege?

Yes insight, my apologies. iPhone autocorrect is not my friend.

I care because I’m interested in where your observations are coming from. If you are a blacks person who grew up in a poor urban neighborhood then I’d give your observations more credence than if you were a middle class white guy from Orange County
I’m a white person who has lived in many places, Detroit and Los Angeles being the largest.

if-white-privilege-exists-havetopretendtobeanindian-too-funny-29437875.png

I read every single post of this thread backwards up to the OP. Nowhere did you tell us of a situation you were involved in where you witnessed white privilege. All you gave us is your philosophies.
Not my philosophies.
The sociological dynamic present in American culture that has been explained for over a century.
Not my fault you dopes don’t even have enough curiosity to have figured this out yet.

A good part of the population are not bigots. It's the part of the population of all backgrounds who are pieces of shit. And you can't call those of the real privileged groups that name and many more.
One doesn’t have to be a bigot to benefit from white privilege. Just white.

Ah Ah Ah.... thats not enough for Leftists and BLM types. If you try pulling that.. everybody is the same and thats how I teach my kids.... they will say you are denying your white priviledge.... and your making a cop out.. because after 400 years... NOW you want to say we are all the same??? oh hell no.. you have to teach your kids they ARE inherently racist and bigots... even if they dont know or think they are. basically.. there IS nothing you can do. Your white... your a racist and privileged.. even if your Bill Gates and donate a billion dollars... you would still be a racist. The fact you have a stable white family, is proof of your racism... when there are people of color who cant walk down the street, without being harrassed. The best thing you can do to show you care, is teach your kids not to have kids.. and just breed out.

I dont believe any of that crap... but its in the minds of American hating leftists
WTF? :cuckoo:

Do think that you’re capable of understanding what life is like as a black person living in America at an equal level as an actual black person?
Perhaps, perhaps not. I’m fully capable processing experience and information to come up with an accurate conclusion, though. Are you?

Not my philosophies.
The sociological dynamic present in American culture that has been explained for over a century.
Not my fault you dopes don’t even have enough curiosity to have figured this out yet.

That's fine, all you had to say is you never experienced white privilege and that would have ended it.

Do think that you’re capable of understanding what life is like as a black person living in America at an equal level as an actual black person?

I think I can living in a predominately black suburb. You should try it.

They are out all hours of a work night playing their jungle music so loud you can hear if five houses away waking up everybody in the neighborhood, especially in the summer. Police chases that go on all the time here. After they moved in I have to clean all the garbage off my tree lawn in order to mow the grass. We went from one murder every 10 to 15 years to three or four a year in our small suburb. In fact a 13 year old just got killed earlier this week from a gunshot likely related to a drug deal.

All the major stores closed down because of theft outside of Home Depot which amazingly is able to survive. But we are now so blessed to have dozens of hair salon places, cell phone/ pager stores, endless daycare's where good stores once stood, and dollar stores in walking distance no matter what part of our city you live in.

My white privilege is I get to listen to all this stuff on my police scanner for free entertainment.

10-6-20-toon-hunter-arrested-3-times4_orig.png

I bet you all can.

Old story....

I was stopped for a traffic infraction in Bellaire, TX. I went to night court to plead my case. Bellaire is about 85-95% white. I went into the night court...out of a room of about 50-75 people, there were 3 white people.... the judge, myself, and a lawyer for one of the plaintiffs.

White Privilege ladies and gentlemen.

Old story....

I was stopped for a traffic infraction in Bellaire, TX. I went to night court to plead my case. Bellaire is about 85-95% white. I went into the night court...out of a room of about 50-75 people, there were 3 white people.... the judge, myself, and a lawyer for one of the plaintiffs.

White Privilege ladies and gentlemen.
What were the majority of the charges?

Yes.

I have had the privilege of having 6 skin cancers frozen off, 4 cut out and in one great event, a Moh's operation that left me looking like a very poor golfer had attempted a chip shot off of my forehead. I swear I saw the bones of my cranium afterwards. Thank God I have such pale skin!

Thanks for asking!

Forum List

Back