🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Can everyone here give examples of white privilege?

$31,000,000,000,000 in debt says there has been plenty of spending. Only a fool thinks prosperity comes from government wealth redistribution.
31 trillion and they still need wealth redistribution? Hahaha seems like a lot of money. Doesn’t seem they gave two shits to redistribute

I agree. So while yes there is a narrative telling people…. there are also many who actually live and experience it which is what spurred the movement to speak out… would you agree?
I believe the movement you speak of is more political propaganda than actual experience. You are free to think otherwise.

I agree. So while yes there is a narrative telling people…. there are also many who actually live and experience it which is what spurred the movement to speak out… would you agree?
Are you suggesting whites aren’t poor too? Get equal pay for same jobs?

31 trillion and they still need wealth redistribution? Hahaha seems like a lot of money. Doesn’t seem they gave two shits to redistribute

It’s seems they suck at wealth redistribution

I am very well aware of the fact that men receive longer sentences for the same offense. Black men receive 20% more time then white men. Thus, white privilege is very real.

Also, white people have much higher income and wealth then African Americans and Hispanic people.
I just posted facts that you choose to ignore? Why do Black women gets sentences 30% less for the same offense as White males? White males cooperate with federal prosecutors more than black males and thus get a lighter sentence.....thats according to the study you posted fag.

The moonbats don’t care about collapsing the currency as long as they can virtue signal about how much they care via OPM.

10-6-20-toon-hunter-arrested-3-times4_orig.png

I bet you all can.
Not worrying that I will be tortured and killed because someone thinks I whistled at a white woman.

Since you have been alive?
During late 1970s I have learned about Jim Crow laws in school as an example of injustice in USA. My parents experienced anti-Semitism right there in USSR.

Only now I understand that American Racism was worse then Soviet anti-Semitism.

American Racism still takes place.

During late 1970s I have learned about Jim Crow laws in school as an example of injustice in USA. My parents experienced anti-Semitism right there in USSR.

Only now I understand that American Racism was worse then Soviet anti-Semitism.

American Racism still takes place.
Where?

Obviously I have no first hand experience with Jim Crow laws. I have witnessed my parents experience a milder version of these laws as Jews in USSR.

I learned in first to sixth grade in school in Leningrad, USSR. Of course USSR was also far from perfect, and Jews did have less overt restrictions then Jim Crow laws.
Jews created the USSR dumbass. And they genocided Christians there. They also killed Jews who didn't do what they were told.

Forum List

Back