🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Can everyone here give examples of white privilege?

White privilege was the beginning of the problem that has resulted in a race problem and the racism problems that exist today in America. The black people never reached equality and so white privilege has always been.

Nothing can change for the better until white America accepts the blame and then takes concentrated affirmative action to change it.

Will that ever be possible? Presently there are attempts to face the problems with police brutality and incarceration, but that has tried for many years and has failed.

Threads such as this one that is intended to make a political point can be redirected back on topic , and that can at least introduce the topic named by the OP.
beer companies and liquor sales would hit bottom without black people

I am very well aware of the fact that men receive longer sentences for the same offense. Black men receive 20% more time then white men. Thus, white privilege is very real.

Also, white people have much higher income and wealth then African Americans and Hispanic people.

All that shows is that white people make better decisions and/or work harder.

I am very well aware of the fact that men receive longer sentences for the same offense. Black men receive 20% more time then white men. Thus, white privilege is very real.

Also, white people have much higher income and wealth then African Americans and Hispanic people.
Perhaps because white people aren't working entry level jobs and demanding liveable wages. On the flip side, you have Stephen Curry (the equitable king) , making a miniscule $50 million / year and living in a $31 million dollar house -- and then demanding that affordable homes behind his house will threaten his privacy and safety.

Those like Stephen Curry and Lebron James blow your theory to pieces ..

Read the thread. We both know you didn’t. You just dropped in started posting.

I read every single post of this thread backwards up to the OP. Nowhere did you tell us of a situation you were involved in where you witnessed white privilege. All you gave us is your philosophies.

Do you think it solely what they are being told or do you think it’s could be backed up by actual experiences in life?
Probably some of both, considering we’re talking about millions upon millions of individuals.

Note the quotation marks.
But I will give you one...
White privilege is the state of appropriating other races and thinking you need to white night for them, even though they never asked you to... but that of course would never stop you.
White privilege is all the money black rappers make off of their largest fanbase - young white liberals.
There is a few
That again isn’t close to a correct answer. If you can’t reflect understanding of the term then how do you expect your objections to it to be taken seriously?

It’s called deficit spending. It’s part of economic theory and strategy for growing economies. With that said there are responsible and irresponsible ways to do it
No disagreement here. However, if your deficit spending has resulted in the greatest debt in human history, it might be prudent to reconsider the levels of said deficit spending. No one wants a currency crash.

Probably some of both, considering we’re talking about millions upon millions of individuals.
I agree. So while yes there is a narrative telling people…. there are also many who actually live and experience it which is what spurred the movement to speak out… would you agree?

blacks say that all the time. They want their people to stop playing the victim. Why do they you supposed?
Because that’s the true path to prosperity and individual freedom.

Last edited:
But there's abundant evidence to show that there hasn't been enough spending. Take the country's infrastructure alone!

And then take America's lack of a social safety net of health care, etc., etc., for all the people!
$31,000,000,000,000 in debt says there has been plenty of spending. Only a fool thinks prosperity comes from government wealth redistribution.

That again isn’t close to a correct answer. If you can’t reflect understanding of the term then how do you expect your objections to it to be taken seriously?
You are catching on.
White privilege as a systemic system is a myth.
I don't take it seriously. And that reflects in my answers.
Now you are getting somewhere.

Forum List

Back