🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Can everyone here give examples of white privilege?

Police brutality against blacks is rare.
giphy.gif

Is the debt out of control because the government didn't take enough money from you, or is it because the people with all the money haven't been contributing to the kitty?
It's because our politicians have a spending problem.

Obviously I have no first hand experience with Jim Crow laws. I have witnessed my parents experience a milder version of these laws as Jews in USSR.

A hundred years after the Bolsheviks swept to power, historians and contemporaries still struggle to understand the prominent role played by Jews.​

A hundred years after the Bolsheviks swept to power, historians and contemporaries still struggle to understand the prominent role played by Jews.​

Jews worked for building a Society based on Freedom, Equality, and Positive Rights. Sadly Leon Trotsky lost his leadership to Joseph Stalin. In 1930s, USSR became Totalitarian.

A concentrated effort is simply teaching your kids to not be bigots. That everyone is the same.
Obviously that isn’t happening.
A good part of the population are not bigots. It's the part of the population of all backgrounds who are pieces of shit. And you can't call those of the real privileged groups that name and many more.

Jews worked for building a Society based on Freedom, Equality, and Positive Rights. Sadly Leon Trotsky lost his leadership to Joseph Stalin. In 1930s, USSR became Totalitarian.
And that is the issue with totalitarianism. It's like China is ostensibly part of the globalist movement. When the time comes, they will exert their global control like the United States once had. They fell asleep for a thousand years. It's their turn.

You are catching on.
White privilege as a systemic system is a myth.
I don't take it seriously. And that reflects in my answers.
Now you are getting somewhere.
The effective way to make that point is to show understanding of what it means and then discrediting it on its face. Not misrepresenting it. That’s just you fighting against a strawman you made up in an attempt to mock. It’s worthless

I believe the movement you speak of is more political propaganda than actual experience. You are free to think otherwise.
Why do you believe that? What efforts or on-site do you have in the real life experience of black people?

White Privilege is being the demo BY FAR that has died in war the most for this country,

A concentrated effort is simply teaching your kids to not be bigots. That everyone is the same.
Obviously that isn’t happening.

Ah Ah Ah.... thats not enough for Leftists and BLM types. If you try pulling that.. everybody is the same and thats how I teach my kids.... they will say you are denying your white priviledge.... and your making a cop out.. because after 400 years... NOW you want to say we are all the same??? oh hell no.. you have to teach your kids they ARE inherently racist and bigots... even if they dont know or think they are. basically.. there IS nothing you can do. Your white... your a racist and privileged.. even if your Bill Gates and donate a billion dollars... you would still be a racist. The fact you have a stable white family, is proof of your racism... when there are people of color who cant walk down the street, without being harrassed. The best thing you can do to show you care, is teach your kids not to have kids.. and just breed out.

I dont believe any of that crap... but its in the minds of American hating leftists

The effective way to make that point is to show understanding of what it means and then discrediting it on its face. Not misrepresenting it. That’s just you fighting against a strawman you made up in an attempt to mock. It’s worthless
How do you provide specific examples of something that doesn't exist?
I can give you fake news examples, but I'm not doing that.
Blacks aren't doing as well as whites because their culture is in the sewer, the family structure is nearly wiped out and being an irresponsible child as a grown ass person is normal.
You have to start raising children again. BOTH the mother AND THE FATHER.
Kids need a dad. When 70% of swinging dicks abandon their kids - you get what you have.

Because it’s what I’ve observed over the course of my life.

Why do you care?
I assume you meant “insight”.
Yes insight, my apologies. iPhone autocorrect is not my friend.

I care because I’m interested in where your observations are coming from. If you are a blacks person who grew up in a poor urban neighborhood then I’d give your observations more credence than if you were a middle class white guy from Orange County

How do you provide specific examples of something that doesn't exist?
I can give you fake news examples, but I'm not doing that.
Blacks aren't doing as well as whites because their culture is in the sewer, the family structure is nearly wiped out and being an irresponsible child as a grown ass person is normal.
You have to start raising children again. BOTH the mother AND THE FATHER.
Kids need a dad. When 70% of swinging dicks abandon their kids - you get what you have.
You don’t need specific examples you simply need an accurate description of what the term means. You don’t need to agree with it but you need to show understanding of your opponents perspective if you want to make a respectable counter argument.

Forum List

Back