🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Can everyone here give examples of white privilege?

Perhaps, perhaps not. I’m fully capable processing experience and information to come up with an accurate conclusion, though. Are you?
No, I’m not. I guess that’s the difference between us.

I’m curious. Do you think you know what it’s like to be pregnant and give birth?

I think I can living in a predominately black suburb. You should try it.

They are out all hours of a work night playing their jungle music so loud you can hear if five houses away waking up everybody in the neighborhood, especially in the summer. Police chases that go on all the time here. After they moved in I have to clean all the garbage off my tree lawn in order to mow the grass. We went from one murder every 10 to 15 years to three or four a year in our small suburb. In fact a 13 year old just got killed earlier this week from a gunshot likely related to a drug deal.

All the major stores closed down because of theft outside of Home Depot which amazingly is able to survive. But we are now so blessed to have dozens of hair salon places, cell phone/ pager stores, endless daycare's where good stores once stood, and dollar stores in walking distance no matter what part of our city you live in.

My white privilege is I get to listen to all this stuff on my police scanner for free entertainment.
Good for you

I’m curious. Do you think you know what it’s like to be pregnant and give birth?
Your curiosity is becoming tedious. If you have a point, spit it out. These silly questions are a waste of time. Do you contend that a person cannot know about things that they haven’t personally experienced? There are libraries full of books that would dispute that notion.

Old story....

I was stopped for a traffic infraction in Bellaire, TX. I went to night court to plead my case. Bellaire is about 85-95% white. I went into the night court...out of a room of about 50-75 people, there were 3 white people.... the judge, myself, and a lawyer for one of the plaintiffs.

White Privilege ladies and gentlemen.

Nice personal story, let me share one of mine with you:

Back in the late 70's I read an article in our local suburban paper. Blacks were complaining that our police were negligent in patrolling their black community. Our Mayor would have none of that so he beefed up police presence in the area.

About a year later, blacks were complaining again, this time similar to your complaint, that although our black population was about 5%, half the people going to court were black!

Democrats: Damned if you do and damned if you don't. Complain about crime in the black communities, and when somebody addresses the problem, claim racism or discrimination.

Your curiosity is becoming tedious. If you have a point, spit it out. These silly questions are a waste of time. Do you contend that a person cannot know about things that they haven’t personally experienced? There are libraries full of books that would dispute that notion.
Yes that’s exactly the point I’m making. You’re not black in America so don’t be so pompous to think you know what it’s like. Have some humility and open your mind and ears.

Just as you don’t know what it’s like to be pregnant and give birth. Sure you can pretend like you observe and analyze and say you know what’s it’s like… but you really don’t. You can’t.

Yes that’s exactly the point I’m making. You’re not black in America so don’t be so pompous to think you know what it’s like. Have some humility and open your mind and ears.
The world is full of information explaining what things are like to literate people who don’t have to personally experience them. Learn to read.

The world is full of information explaining what things are like to literate people who don’t have to personally experience them. Learn to read.
Reading about something and experiencing it are two very different things. If you’re going to say you understand something from things you’ve read and that makes you just as qualified as people who actually live and experience it, then you are deluding yourself

Just as you don’t know what it’s like to be pregnant and give birth. Sure you can pretend like you observe and analyze and say you know what’s it’s like… but you really don’t. You can’t.

The difference between black and white people is much closer than that of a man and woman giving birth. I know the Democrat party has always treated blacks like the kids on the short bus, but people are still people.

The point of my earlier post is to demonstrate that the plight of blacks has nothing to do with white privilege, it has to do with how many of the race conduct themselves. Why is this so-called white privilege only experienced by blacks and no other races?

10-6-20-toon-hunter-arrested-3-times4_orig.png

I bet you all can.

An old, corrupt, treasonous, criminal, serial classified document-stealing, compromised, self-enriching racist is caught breaking laws with his white influence peddling crackhead son, and the US govt - to include numerous partisanly weaponized agencies run by corrupt partisan racist white guys - protect them while targeting conservatives and political enemies....

Like that?

The difference between black and white people is much closer than that of a man and woman giving birth. I know the Democrat party has always treated blacks like the kids on the short bus, but people are still people.

The point of my earlier post is to demonstrate that the plight of blacks has nothing to do with white privilege, it has to do with how many of the race conduct themselves. Why is this so-called white privilege only experienced by blacks and no other races?
White privilege isn’t something experienced by blacks. It’s something experienced by whites. See you don’t even know what the term means yet you’re trying to smear it. Educate yourself with clear eyes Ray

Reading about something and experiencing it are two very different things. If you’re going to say you understand something from things you’ve read and that makes you just as qualified as people who actually live and experience it, then you are deluding yourself
I didn’t say that. I said literate people can learn a lot about things they don’t personally experience. Do you disagree?

The black people never reached equality and so white privilege has always been.
$22 trillion has been spent trying to improve blacks to no avail….Asians and East Indians have ran right past them here…Is it possible that they are genetically and or culturally defective?

Is the debt out of control because the government didn't take enough money from you, or is it because the people with all the money haven't been contributing to the kitty?

No.
We are just spending way too much.
Like for missiles to give to the Ukraine.
Only makes things worse.

$22 trillion has been spent trying to improve blacks to no avail….Asians and East Indians have ran right past them here…Is it possible that they are genetically and or culturally defective?

Not at all true.
There is almost no federal money spent on any sort of social services, education, health care, or almost anything that helps Blacks in the US.

I didn’t say that. I said literate people can learn a lot about things they don’t personally experience. Do you disagree?
I absolutely agree. I never said otherwise.

But to my point. You can read about the child birth experience but unless you are a mother… you don’t know what it’s actually like. You can’t

White privilege isn’t something experienced by blacks. It’s something experienced by whites. See you don’t even know what the term means yet you’re trying to smear it. Educate yourself with clear eyes Ray
Your premise that white people experience something that blacks don't is purely subjective. Sorry .. Stephen Curry, Lebron James and Obama don't agree with you ..

Not at all true.
There is almost no federal money spent on any sort of social services, education, health care, or almost anything that helps Blacks in the US.
Well tell us ShaQuita…..why/how do all other immigrants out-achieve blacks here?

Your premise that white people experience something that blacks don't is purely subjective. Sorry .. Stephen Curry, Lebron James and Obama don't agree with you ..
Of course it’s subjective as I don’t know anybody else’s experience. I only know my own. If they don’t agree with me then then fine. Although I don’t believe you when you speak for them

Of course it’s subjective as I don’t know anybody else’s experience. I only know my own. If they don’t agree with me then then fine. Although I don’t believe you when you speak for them
Not speaking for them .. speaking for their outcomes .. all the things contradicting those who continue to preach about white privilege. Even to the point where Stephen Curry, the king of preaching equality, bitch slaps the development of affordable housing behind his home because it'll be a threat to his privacy and security ..

Forum List

Back