Can Gun Nuts Please Stop Saying You Need Guns to Protect Yourself From A Potential Tyrannical Government!!!

Not really. Any nuts who declare war on America will face the military. And they will be treated as enemy combatants.
You couldn't be more wrong. Civil war isn't something that just happens overnight, it would have a significant build up and the various sides would be far better defined. Right now we are perhaps in the infancy of what could turn into something more and just as likely fizzle out to nothing. All talk of civil war is simply nonsensical at this point. The military isn't big enough to quell internal conflict in this country, it's less than 1% of the population, they simply are not equipped, manned, or motivated for such a thing.

The first amendment says I can say what I did. That's the problem with your white entitlement mentality that comes with cognitive dissonance. When it comes to protection from violence, we black folks should be stockpiling guns, grenade launchers, RPG's tanks and bombs to defend ourselves from the historically documented and continuing propensity of white right wingers to comment racial violence.
Progs are the ones who believe there are things that it's illegal to say, nimrod.

The first amendment says I can say what I did. That's the problem with your white entitlement mentality that comes with cognitive dissonance. When it comes to protection from violence, we black folks should be stockpiling guns, grenade launchers, RPG's tanks and bombs to defend ourselves from the historically documented and continuing propensity of white right wingers to comment racial violence.
Sorry, that was figurative, not literal, too high brow for the likes of you I see. Bye.

It wasn't "White, Right wingers," who did those things to you....it was members of the democrat party, who you defend to this day...........and that party has destroyed black families in the cities they control for decades...and you still vote for them.....you give them power, not us.....

Let's try making a sane argument.

That is a sane argument...you had a modern nation state, with democratic institutions, universities, the rule of law, and a tiny, tiny minority destroyed their country, murdered 15 million innocent men, women and children, not war dead....civilians marched into forests and death camps and murdered.....and started a world war........

So the democrat party thugs, blm and antifa, who were allowed to burn, loot and murder in democrat party controlled cities are a real threat.....

Not really, idiot.
Apparently it was, since it had to be explained. I have no time to wander the gutters of intellectualism and explain everything to you over and over. Get a tutor or a real education and stop being the poster child to the failures of Affirmative Action.

It wasn't "White, Right wingers," who did those things to you....it was members of the democrat party, who you defend to this day...........and that party has destroyed black families in the cities they control for decades...and you still vote for them.....you give them power, not us.....
It was white right wingers and it's been multi partisan. Stop being white and lying about the republican party.

It was white right wingers and it's been multi partisan. Stop being white and lying about the republican party.

No......you don't want to admit that it has been the democrat party since it was founded.....why you defend them is beyond understanding......since the democrat party was founded, they have destroyed black Americans and their children............and yet blacks still vote for them.....

The Republican party freed the slaves with blood and sacrifice....and yet, you guys vote for the democrat party, even as they have murdered your people.........and still keep them ruined in their cities.........you should look deeply at the loyalty you give to the slave party, and the disloyalty given to the republican party that freed your ancestors.....

That is a sane argument...you had a modern nation state, with democratic institutions, universities, the rule of law, and a tiny, tiny minority destroyed their country, murdered 15 million innocent men, women and children, not war dead....civilians marched into forests and death camps and murdered.....and started a world war........

So the democrat party thugs, blm and antifa, who were allowed to burn, loot and murder in democrat party controlled cities are a real threat.....
No, it was not. It was a dumb ass argument just like this silly crap you posted in the quote. Over 90 percent of those protests were non vioolent and documented studies that tracked the protests show that most of the violence was not done by the groups you named, but by the same types of grous who were part of the insurrection on 1-6-2021.

No......you don't want to admit that it has been the democrat party since it was founded.....why you defend them is beyond understanding......since the democrat party was founded, they have destroyed black Americans and their children............and yet blacks still vote for them.....
No, you don't want to admit that republicans were just as bad and that today's republican party is nothing more than the American White Nationalist Party. I know the history, and I know why blacks left the republican party. So go try your lie elsewhere.

No, it was not. It was a dumb ass argument just like this silly crap you posted in the quote. Over 90 percent of those protests were non vioolent and documented studies that tracked the protests show that most of the violence was not done by the groups you named, but by the same types of grous who were part of the insurrection on 1-6-2021.

Who cares what the peaceful protestors did....they can peacefully protest all day long if they want.......you are the one defending the democrat party thugs, blm and antifa who burned, looted and murdered in black neighborhoods under the orders of the democrat party....

And I noticed that you ignored dealing with the fact that you support the very political party destroying black families and children in this country......where your loyalty to that party comes from is unfathomable...

No, you don't want to admit that republicans were just as bad and that today's republican party is nothing more than the American White Nationalist Party. I know the history, and I know why blacks left the republican party. So go try your lie elsewhere.

The republican party isn't racist anything............they don't care about race...the democrat party is obsessed with race and using it as a tool and a weapon to keep power and money.

Blacks left the republican party because of the great depression.......they joined the racist party, the party that owned them, that murdered them, that created jim crow laws and tried to keep them from becoming citizens....

You have to explain that....you can't blame the republicans for the foolishness of blacks in this country.

The Republican party freed the slaves with blood and sacrifice....and yet, you guys vote for the democrat party, even as they have murdered your people.........and still keep them ruined in their cities.........you should look deeply at the loyalty you give to the slave party, and the disloyalty given to the republican party that freed your ancestors.....
The republican party authored and got passed the Corwin Amendment that would have made slavery a constitutional right. Lincoln supported the amendment. I'm tired of the white racist lie about how they fought to free us. Blacks died for 240 odd years fighting slavery, so just stop repeating that lie. Furthermore, Jim Crow came after slavery and a democrat signed our second emancipation proclamation in 1964. When that happened, Republicans nominated a man who opposed the Civil Rights Act for president. So just stop lying about the republican party.

Who cares what the peaceful protestors did....they can peacefully protest all day long if they want.......you are the one defending the democrat party thugs, blm and antifa who burned, looted and murdered in black neighborhoods under the orders of the democrat party....

And I noticed that you ignored dealing with the fact that you support the very political party destroying black families and children in this country......where your loyalty to that party comes from is unfathomable...
Again, the majority of the violence came from counter protesters who were members of white nationalist groups, or white para military groups. This is documented and I have read police reports from cities that had protests. I am not repeating crap I heard on fox or newsmax.

I'm not supporting the republican party. That's the party trying to destroy black families and children. Don't even try that Great Society lie, it's been long debunked. So has the bs Moynihan wrote.

The republican party authored and got passed the Corwin Amendment that would have made slavery a constitutional right. Lincoln supported the amendment. I'm tired of the white racist lie about how they fought to free us. Blacks died for 240 odd years fighting slavery, so just stop repeating that lie. Furthermore, Jim Crow came after slavery and a democrat signed our second emancipation proclamation in 1964. When that happened, Republicans nominated a man who opposed the Civil Rights Act for president. So just stop lying about the republican party.

Wow......going back to pre-Civil war days when they were trying to keep the democrats from taking the country to Civil War....nice try. The democrat party actually started a Civil War to keep blacks as slaves....you condemn the actions of the Republicans trying to prevent the war, but vote for the party that actually started a Civil war to keep blacks as slaves...

Where is the logic in that?

Not only did they start the Civil War, after the Republicans ended slavery...yes...you forgot that party, you twit.......after the Republican party ended slavery, the democrat party kept blacks from voting, created the kkk, jim crow, segregation, and murdered free blacks and republicans....

You use the fig leaf of the Corwin act, one thing in order to hide from the fact that you, to this day, support the actual party of slavery......

Lyndon Johnson was a racist and likely member of the kkk in Texas.......and you defend him.......that is how blind you are.....

Lyndon Johnson was a racist who only went along with the very end of the Civil Rights movement to keep the democrats in power.....

Why do you defend this guy and this party?
LBJ’s Democratic Plantation › American Greatness
https://amgreatness.com/2018/09/02/lbjs-democratic-plantation/
there is a man who, according to a memo filed by FBI agent William Branigan, seems to have been in the Ku Klux Klan. This memo was only revealed in recent months, with the release of the JFK Files.

Lyndon Johnson opposed every civil rights proposal considered in his first 20 years as lawmaker

"He had been a congressman, beginning in 1937, for eleven years, and for eleven years he had voted against every civil rights bill –

against not only legislation aimed at ending the poll tax and segregation in the armed services but even against legislation aimed at ending lynching: a one hundred percent record," Caro wrote.

"Running for the Senate in 1948, he had assailed President" Harry "Truman’s entire civil rights program (‘an effort to set up a police state’)…Until 1957, in the Senate, as in the House, his record – by that time a twenty-year record – against civil rights had been consistent," Caro wrote.

=========

The Party of Civil Rights | National Review

The Party of Civil Rights

The depth of Johnson’s prior opposition to civil-rights reform must be digested in some detail to be properly appreciated.

In the House, he did not represent a particularly segregationist constituency (it “made up for being less intensely segregationist than the rest of the South by being more intensely anti-Communist,” as the New York Times put it), but Johnson was practically antebellum in his views.

Never mind civil rights or voting rights: In Congress, Johnson had consistently and repeatedly voted against legislation to protect black Americans from lynching.

As a leader in the Senate, Johnson did his best to cripple the Civil Rights Act of 1957; not having votes sufficient to stop it, he managed to reduce it to an act of mere symbolism by excising the enforcement provisions before sending it to the desk of President Eisenhower.

Johnson’s Democratic colleague Strom Thurmond nonetheless went to the trouble of staging the longest filibuster in history up to that point, speaking for 24 hours in a futile attempt to block the bill. The reformers came back in 1960 with an act to remedy the deficiencies of the 1957 act, and Johnson’s Senate Democrats again staged a record-setting filibuster.

In both cases, the “master of the Senate” petitioned the northeastern Kennedy liberals to credit him for having seen to the law’s passage while at the same time boasting to southern Democrats that he had taken the teeth out of the legislation.

Johnson would later explain his thinking thus: “These Negroes, they’re getting pretty uppity these days, and that’s a problem for us, since they’ve got something now they never had before: the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we’ve got to do something about this — we’ve got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference.”

Read more at: The Party of Civil Rights

=============

The republican party isn't racist anything............they don't care about race...the democrat party is obsessed with race and using it as a tool and a weapon to keep power and money.

Blacks left the republican party because of the great depression.......they joined the racist party, the party that owned them, that murdered them, that created jim crow laws and tried to keep them from becoming citizens....

You have to explain that....you can't blame the republicans for the foolishness of blacks in this country.
Look white man, I am black, I don't need your damn explanation about what blacks have done. Many blacks left the republican party during the depression because of a promise Hoover msde to black leaders that he did not keep. So please stfu trying to tell me about black people.

Here's the problem with a database of gun owners, it gives a potential tyrannical gov't a prioritized list of people to go after to disarm them. Today's gov't isn't going to do that, BUT whose to say that at some future date that couldn't happen. There are more than a few people right now who want to confiscate every gun in America if they could, and they really don't care about the legalities and the 2nd Amendment. They'd end the manufacturing of guns or make it so difficult and expensive as to be prohibitive, and the same goes for ammunition.

Some say that can't happen here, but what if Manchin and Sinema had agreed to ending the filibuster and the Senate became the same as the House where a simple majority meant the democrats could pass whatever they wanted. They would surely have passed an assault weapons ban with a very liberal definition of what an assault weapon is. Red flag laws would be nation-wide, with judges confiscating guns and not returning them. As stated above, guns and ammunition would become extremely expensive and difficult to get.

Here's what I think: a tyrannical gov't is more likely to be more tyrannical if the public is unarmed. If it gets to the point where gov't officials might get shot for going a little too far with their curtailment of our rights, it might be better if we have guns of our own to keep them somewhat honest. What's to stop them if we are unarmed?
So all that over a paranoid fantasy

• Fact
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back