Zone1 Can I surrender my whiteness so that I will no longer be accused of being a racist?

An American citizen can surrender his citizenship by going to an American embassy in a foreign country and surrendering his U.S. passport.

A man can surrender his manhood by declaring he is a woman. No sex reassignment surgery is required, he is allowed to enter women's locker rooms and compete in women's sports.

I would like to surrender my whiteness because I'm tired of being accused of racism simply because I'm white.

I haven't decided what race I'd like to be, so everyone, please give me suggestions.

Just identify as black. You wouldn't be the first.

It occurs to me that if trans women don't need surgery to join women's sports then I don't actually have to put black make-up on my face to be a black man.

I could be like Mortimer who complains he's not white, even though he is, because he has Roma ancestry, which no one cares about but him.

And why would anybody respect a racist scumbag like IM2 either? I'm sorry White 6 I edited my one post because I forgot it was zone 1, but I still can't lie either.
Edit function is cool, isn't it? Especially in a "G" rated kid friendly clean debate zone forum room.;)

Edit function is cool, isn't it? Especially in a "G" rated kid friendly clean debate zone forum room.;)

Umm,.. don't take this the wrong way or anything but,.. are you crazy? Even zone 1 doesn't make it that LOL

An American citizen can surrender his citizenship by going to an American embassy in a foreign country and surrendering his U.S. passport.

A man can surrender his manhood by declaring he is a woman. No sex reassignment surgery is required, he is allowed to enter women's locker rooms and compete in women's sports.

I would like to surrender my whiteness because I'm tired of being accused of racism simply because I'm white.

I haven't decided what race I'd like to be, so everyone, please give me suggestions.
I suggest you go to a refinery. Work in the Coker Area every day. And you will be an official black person every day from then on.

So you can't be called WACIST ANYMORE.

Making IM2 like me is literally the only thing I care about right now.

How about it, IM2?

If I become black will you stop calling me a racist and be my friend?
This thread is stupid. All whites aren't racists. It about your beliefs and behavior. If you have a black woman, you should not be expressing some of the opinions you have. You can't renounce your whiteness, you can renounce the racism.

Here we see a bait thread. But it won't be closed.

no need to change your color ...just become a modern white far leftists and all is forgiven ... i mean take Biden for example .
1655511386117.png

1655511442572.png

Become a Jewish woman. You get double victim points and get to remain white

This thread is stupid. All whites aren't racists. It about your beliefs and behavior. If you have a black woman, you should not be expressing some of the opinions you have. You can't renounce your whiteness, you can renounce the racism.

Here we see a bait thread. But it won't be closed.
so you condemn this woman ?
1655511895132.png

Is Michael Jackson's plastic surgeon still practicing?

Forum List

Back