Can MTG Get it Done?

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
I sure hope so. Other so called leaders that we thought we could rely on have failed us. And BTW, shutting down the government would be a good thing. It means they can't spend money.

---Marjorie Taylor Greene: Impeach Biden Now or I'll Shut Down the Government---

I sure hope so. Other so called leaders that we thought we could rely on have failed us. And BTW, shutting down the government would be a good thing. It means they can't spend money.

---Marjorie Taylor Greene: Impeach Biden Now or I'll Shut Down the Government---

Vanity Fair?

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

She can't shut down the government all by herself.

Oh yea!!! This should be on ALL the media!

Any day now....any day now...any day now...any day now....

Trump's arrest for "Russia Collusion"?

Trump's arrest for "Insurrection"?

Trump's incaceration?

Yeah, you're right.

7 years is a long fucking time to be promised so much, and receive so little. ;)

Democrats take MTG as seriously as Republicans take AOC...

I seriously doubt that MTG can summon the muscle to make it happen...

I could be wrong, but somehow I doubt it... I doubt it very much...

The next couple of weeks will tell us that story...

Forum List

Back