Can Nikki Haley win POTUS in 2024?

• Yes

Votes: 17 63.0%
  • No

Votes: 10 37.0%

• Total voters
Her parents were born in India. If she was born before they became naturalized American citizens then she's not an Article 2 Section 1 natural born citizen eligible for the presidency. We've done had one ineligible president that wasn't natural born citizen with Obama and it turned out to be a disaster. Another thing, people in the south still have the red ass at Nikki for banning confederate flags and not respecting southern heritage by removing Confederate statues of southern civil war heroes.

Oh FUCKING BULLSHIT. She was born in South Freaking Carolina, PERIOD FULL STOP.

Take your Whirled Nuts Daily / racist horseshit and drive them both up your anal cavity where the sun don't shine.
Lol...I see my post made your weak mind.....
giphy.gif

Once again, it doesn't matter if she was born in South Carolina. If her parents weren't naturalized when she was born, that would make her a citizen but not a natural born citizen. The only time a citizen could become president was at the time of the adoption of the Constitution. Read Article 2 Section 1 Clause 5 of the Constitution, dummy!

You read it

No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.

Nikki is eligible
No, she's a 14th Amendment statutory citizen but not an Article 2 Section 1 natural born citizen. A statutory citizen is not the same thing as a natural born citizen.
NO DUMBASS -- she's born in South Carolina, and South Carolina is within the United States, and that makes her natural (native) born all by itself, doesn't matter who the fuck her parents are, doesn't matter what race, religion or gender she is, and there's nothing in the goddam world you and your little pissyfits can do about it, capice?

Some people do come with Teflon. And she pretty easily brushed off the time a SC Republican rival called her "rag head". That guy went down with a thud.

Plus, Haley did stand up to him recently when she declared that Rump's accusers must be heard. And Rump didn't have much of a response.

She’s gonna hafta leave before the shit hits the fan if she wants a career. That’s my take.

Yeah I expect she will.

Overall I'm just saying, like her or not she's a smart cookie --- don't underestimate her.

If she were smart, she’d have declined the job. It’s a shit job to begin with. She did herself no favors.

It's kept her name in the papers hasn't it?

As would her turning him down and telling him how she really felt about him. She missed her chance.

That would have left a long gap of non-visibility.

Her parents were born in India. If she was born before they became naturalized American citizens then she's not an Article 2 Section 1 natural born citizen eligible for the presidency. We've done had one ineligible president that wasn't natural born citizen with Obama and it turned out to be a disaster. Another thing, people in the south still have the red ass at Nikki for banning confederate flags and not respecting southern heritage by removing Confederate statues of southern civil war heroes.

On top of that NO towelheads in the White house!! No racism here it's just that we shouldn't totally sell ourselves out to every identity group on the planet!!

Yep- no racism at all there.

Always good to remind people who and what Trump supporters are.
Says the person that voted for a candidate that called blacks super predators and who's husband instituted mandatory sentencing guidelines....YAWN

Take your Whirled Nuts Daily / racist horseshit and drive them both up your anal cavity where the sun don't shine.
giphy.gif

Once again, it doesn't matter if she was born in South Carolina. If her parents weren't naturalized when she was born, that would make her a citizen but not a natural born citizen. The only time a citizen could become president was at the time of the adoption of the Constitution. Read Article 2 Section 1 Clause 5 of the Constitution, dummy!

You read it

No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.

Nikki is eligible
No, she's a 14th Amendment statutory citizen but not an Article 2 Section 1 natural born citizen. A statutory citizen is not the same thing as a natural born citizen.

SHE IS A NATURAL BORN CITIZEN.

Try to stop making an ass of yourself

I sure in the hell wouldn't vote for her. I can't stand her. She is a chicken hawk neo con. NO THANKS! I would probably vote for Pence but I would rather have a TRUE populist like President Trump in 2024 or I will just vote 3rd party like I did until 2016.

Got you down as a "No".

Not sure if that means she can win or not.
I don't think she can win no. People had a chance to vote for people like Haley in 2016 like Cruz and Rubio....they rejected it.

That is an incorrect interpretation. All the Constitution says is that the President must be a natural born citizen. It doesn't say anything about the status of the parents when the person is born in the U.S.

giphy.gif

You read it

Nikki is eligible
NO DUMBASS -- she's born in South Carolina, and South Carolina is within the United States, and that makes her natural (native) born all by itself, doesn't matter who the fuck her parents are, doesn't matter what race, religion or gender she is, and there's nothing in the goddam world you and your little pissyfits can do about it, capice?
A statutory citizen is not the same as a Constitutional natural born citizen.

I sure in the hell wouldn't vote for her. I can't stand her. She is a chicken hawk neo con. NO THANKS! I would probably vote for Pence but I would rather have a TRUE populist like President Trump in 2024 or I will just vote 3rd party like I did until 2016.

Got you down as a "No".

I don't think she can win no. People had a chance to vote for people like Haley in 2016 like Cruz and Rubio....they rejected it.
'people like Haley'......

On top of that NO towelheads in the White house!! No racism here it's just that we shouldn't totally sell ourselves out to every identity group on the planet!!

Yep- no racism at all there.

Always good to remind people who and what Trump supporters are.
Says the person that voted for a candidate that called blacks super predators and who's husband instituted mandatory sentencing guidelines....YAWN

Why so admitted racists take issue with perceived racist actions that they see in others?

giphy.gif

You read it

Nikki is eligible

A Natural born citizen is someone born in the United States, except and unless that child was born to diplomats or to an invading army.

She is a natural born citizen- despite you Birthers attempt to create new definitions of natural born citizen.

Got you down as a "No".

'people like Haley'......
Ah I forgot democrats suck at comprehension. NEOCON CHICKEN HAWKS....HALEY,CRUZ,MCCAIN,GRAHAM,RUBIO....get it now snowflake?

No. Anyone who accepts a job in the moron’s administration and doesn’t stand up to him will be tossed in the dustbin of history.

Tainted.

Some people do come with Teflon. And she pretty easily brushed off the time a SC Republican rival called her "rag head". That guy went down with a thud.

Plus, Haley did stand up to him recently when she declared that Rump's accusers must be heard. And Rump didn't have much of a response.

She’s gonna hafta leave before the shit hits the fan if she wants a career. That’s my take.

Yeah I expect she will.

Overall I'm just saying, like her or not she's a smart cookie --- don't underestimate her.

Yep- I don't see Trump supporters going for her.

That is an incorrect interpretation. All the Constitution says is that the President must be a natural born citizen. It doesn't say anything about the status of the parents when the person is born in the U.S.
See the quote by the father of the 14th Amendment, Congressman John Bingham given on the House floor, 1866.

“Every human being born within the United States of parents not owing allegiance to any foreign sovereignty is in the language of your Constitution itself, a natural born citizen.”
— John Bingham

Now were Haley's parents naturalized American citizens before she was born?

giphy.gif

You read it

Nikki is eligible

You have a point.

"a person born in an outlying possession of the United States of parents one of whom is a citizen of the United States who has been physically present in the United States or one of its outlying possessions for a continuous period of one year at any time prior to the birth of such person"

Your problem is, Nikki was born IN the country, not an outlying possession of the US

She's eligible

I'm sure she stiffed a waiter on a tip some time in the last 20 years and the democrat sycophantic press will be absolutely certain it spells the end of western civilization. IOW, she needs to be prepared for hatred that will make that directed at Trump look like a walk in the park. They can't allow a woman or minority to be a Republican front runner, after all.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back