Can Nikki Haley win POTUS in 2024?

Can Nikki Haley win POTUS in 2024?

• Yes

Votes: 17 63.0%
  • No

Votes: 10 37.0%

• Total voters
By 2024, Trump will have so devastated the GOP that it will be reduced to a regional party.

I seem to recall those of your ilk saying that about the GOP before the 2016 election. Figuring that if you keep saying it you might someday be right?

So far- by my count- 3 contards against Haley, no liberals against her.
Oh please.

If she runs, you WILL be against her, tossing out every possible negative you can think of, and then some.

As amusing as this DA JOOZ stuff is, let's not ignore reality.

Here's the difference--- one can disagree with Haley, or Rump, or anyone else. Haley though has earned respect. And that difference is glaring when you put her next to Rump.

Or to put it another way, if one has a difference of opinion with Haley she'll actually give you a rational reason, whereas Rump will just start babbling about "fire the sumbitches" or threaten to "beat the crap out of" you like a child. Because that's as far as the tiny fingers of his intellect reaches.

It's not so much a question of dealing with this ideology or that one, rather it's having the chance to deal with an adult. At least that way you have an avenue to communicate. Rump is like trying to manage the petulant seven-year-old who insists on running around the mall breaking things. We're all tired of that shit. Americans want an adult in the room. That's Step One. And that's exactly why names are being floated already, not even a year into the Rump term; even Republicans are looking for an escape route.

I'm not a Republican and certainly not the hierarchy thereof but if I were I'd be building Haley's campaign right now, and I mean not for 2024 but for 2020, to save the organization from a permanent irredeemable obloquy. And I'm sure those who are in such positions are already thinking that way.

Last edited:
Oh please.

If she runs, you WILL be against her, tossing out every possible negative you can think of, and then some.

Will I oppose her if Haley runs? Probably- it depends on who the Democrats run- I generally disagree with her politically- but I respect her personally and professionally.

I think you are projecting Mac- presuming that I would act like you do. I can disagree politically with a politician- like Haley or McCain- and still respect them. When McCain ran against Obama, I didn't attack him personally- I attacked his decision to bring that idiot from Alaska onto his ticket.

If Haley runs, I will likely oppose her for her politics- but I won't be attacking her for being a 'raghead'- that is on the Trumpsters in this thread.

Hmmmm I don't remember seeing you having any issue with the Trumpster calling her a 'raghead'

Just pointing out again- not a single Conservative in this thread has objected to the Trumpster calling Haley a "raghead'.

Not one.

Oh please.

Will I oppose her if Haley runs? Probably- it depends on who the Democrats run- I generally disagree with her politically- but I respect her personally and professionally.

I think you are projecting Mac- presuming that I would act like you do. I can disagree politically with a politician- like Haley or McCain- and still respect them. When McCain ran against Obama, I didn't attack him personally- I attacked his decision to bring that idiot from Alaska onto his ticket.

If Haley runs, I will likely oppose her for her politics- but I won't be attacking her for being a 'raghead'- that is on the Trumpsters in this thread.

Hmmmm I don't remember seeing you having any issue with the Trumpster calling her a 'raghead'
Yes, you would be against her. As I said.

And since I voted for Hillary, your attempted "hmmmmm" point is moot. Nothing that man says surprises me.

Just pointing out again- not a single Conservative in this thread has objected to the Trumpster calling Haley a "raghead'.

Not one.

and I haven't seen you object to people calling Trump orange

Not one.

He IS orange. That's not a slur; it's a simple statement of fact.

The color itself is not the fucked-up part. The fucked-up part is that it's a personal choice.

Not one.

Nope- I don't have any problem with anyone calling Trump 'orange'.

If that offends any of the orange race, or the orange religion- please let me know who to they are.

You okay with Nikki Haley being called a 'raghead' because her parents are Sikhs?

Oh please.

Yes, you would be against her. As I said.

And since I voted for Hillary, your attempted "hmmmmm" point is moot. Nothing that man says surprises me.

Wow- you voted for Hillary.....well that makes everything different.......lol

Yes I would likely vote against Haley- but not as you said.

tossing out every possible negative you can think of, and then some

As I pointed out- I likely disagree with her politically- not personally. I would oppose her- but you imagining that I would toss out ever possible negative 'and then some' is just your projecting your own style on me.

Not one.

If that offends any of the orange race, or the orange religion- please let me know who to they are.

You okay with Nikki Haley being called a 'raghead' because her parents are Sikhs?

That doesn't make her one.

and I take the idiots that make statements like that with a pound of salt.

They are no more Republican than Harry Reid

Not one.

They are Trump supporters.

Look I am not saying that all Trump supporters are like that bigot.

What I am pointing out is the deafening silence from everyone except the liberals in this thread regarding this Trump supporter calling her a 'raghead' and saying she can't be President because of her parents religion.

The proper reaction to that kind of sickening religious bigotry is condemnation and rejection.

Not silence.

Putting aside the fact that is several years away and many things can happen between now and then I would say based on how she is doing in her current post as The United States Ambassador to the United Nations she would have as good a chance as anyone.

Not one.

What I am pointing out is the deafening silence from everyone except the liberals in this thread regarding this Trump supporter calling her a 'raghead' and saying she can't be President because of her parents religion.

The proper reaction to that kind of sickening religious bigotry is condemnation and rejection.

Not silence.

and that is what they want..

Just like the assholes that kept referring to Moore as a pedophile..

They want attention, and you give it to them

Not one.

Not silence.

and that is what they want..

Just like the assholes that kept referring to Moore as a pedophile..

They want attention, and you give it to them

Well I guess you and I see these things differently.

When I see people here attacking the Jews for being Jews- I call them out for it.
When I see people here attacking the family of the President- for being the family of the President- I call them out for it.
When I see people here attacking blacks- for being blacks- I call them out for it.

And yes- when I see a Trump supporter calling Nikki Haley a raghead- because her parents are Sikh's- I call him out for it too.

I think the bigots should be condemned not ignored.

Putting aside the fact that is several years away and many things can happen between now and then I would say based on how she is doing in her current post as The United States Ambassador to the United Nations she would have as good a chance as anyone.

Remember though- as Ambassador to the United Nations- she is not expressing her own opinions- she is expressing the Administrations opinions.

Remember though- as Ambassador to the United Nations- she is not expressing her own opinions- she is expressing the Administrations opinions.
Yes she is it's my personal opinion though someone would not accept such a job or be very effective in it if their opinions were not similar to those of the administration they are representing.

Forum List

Back