Can Nikki Haley win POTUS in 2024?

Can Nikki Haley win POTUS in 2024?

• Yes

Votes: 17 63.0%
  • No

Votes: 10 37.0%

• Total voters
She will win, because you are a misogynist if you don’t vote for a woman, so all 65million HIllary voters will vote for Nicki Haley, because she is a woman.

Wasn’t that one of HIllarys main running points, vote for her because she doesn’t have a penis?

I'm a big Trump supporter but there is NO WAY that towelhead should be anywhere NEAR the White house!

She comes from SIKHS which are nothing but a cult of towelheads! Sorry, but I'm a RATIONAL level headed individual & when you start covering yourself in table cloths, towels, or bedsheets you've gone TOO far!

DON'T play the liberals' game of pandering to every identity group on the planet!!

Bless your heart.

beautiful-good-looking-nun-raped-catholic-nuns.jpg

I'm a big Trump supporter but there is NO WAY that towelhead should be anywhere NEAR the White house!

She comes from SIKHS which are nothing but a cult of towelheads! Sorry, but I'm a RATIONAL level headed individual & when you start covering yourself in table cloths, towels, or bedsheets you've gone TOO far!

DON'T play the liberals' game of pandering to every identity group on the planet!!

Bless your heart.

She is a towelhead with no towel?

Looks like Patriotz is Indianphobic.

All the more reason for Nicki to win...if you don’t vote for her, you hate women and minorities.

Bless your heart.

All the more reason for Nicki to win...if you don’t vote for her, you hate women and minorities.

How many women and minorities have you voted for President in the past? Live by your own logic.

Bless your heart.

How many women and minorities have you voted for President in the past? Live by your own logic.

I would vote for Nicki in a fucking second. I will live by my own logic.

I want a Haley/Ivanka Trump ticket in 2024.

Bless your heart.

Sure buddy, you claim if one didn't vote for Haley they would be anti-minority and anti-woman, however you didn't vote for Clinton or Obama so your point is kind of stupid.

Bless your heart.

Sure buddy, you claim if one didn't vote for Haley they would be anti-minority and anti-woman, however you didn't vote for Clinton or Obama so your point is kind of stupid.

My point is pointing out the folly and lies of those liberals who claimed you were racist and misogynist if you didn’t vote for Obama or Hillary.

If you didn’t vote for Hillary, you are a racist misogynist homophobic transphobic Islamaphobic White Supremacist.

How soon you forget.

I vote on policy, not genitals or skin color.

Bless your heart.

My point is pointing out the folly and lies of those liberals who claimed you were racist and misogynist if you didn’t vote for Obama or Hillary.

Who claimed that?

If you didn’t vote for Hillary, you are a racist misogynist homophobic transphobic Islamaphobic White Supremacist.

How soon you forget.

If you say so.

Who claimed that?

How soon you forget.

If you say so.

I say so.

I voted for Daryl Glen for Senate in Colorado.

Happy new Year, my friend, we aren’t getting anywhere.

Who claimed that?

How soon you forget.

If you say so.

I say so.

Why does Daryl Glen matter?

Are you making some sort of "I can't be a racist since I voted for a black guy" argument? How defensive of you.

Who claimed that?

How soon you forget.

If you say so.

I say so.

Why does Daryl Glen matter?

Are you making some sort of "I can't be a racist since I voted for a black guy" argument? How defensive of you.

I vote on policy. Good luck to you, pal.

Nicki Haley would be a great 2024 candidate.

An Indian female. How can Dems attack her? They are not allowed to.

Bless your heart.

Did you just say "Ivanka"? :wtf:

On what basis? Firsthand experience being an incest target?

Granted it would be a step up from her father but then a garden slug would too. What are her qualifications? That she's had fewer bankruptcies?

You really shouldn't light a fuse until you see which stick of dynamite it's attached to. Democrats cheat with great regularity and pull every dirty trick in the book. In fact, they invented most of them.

okay, no, not really.

One person, one vote. Democrats win when that happens more often than not.
Not so much over the last several years. In fact, they have lost over a thousand seats that are chosen by the popular vote since Obama took office. And that's with all the poisonous, dirty trick fear mongering I mentioned.

Don't ever underestimate the democrats' ability to completely ignore the rules they try to put on others. Just look at how they treat black men if they run as Republicans. There are few more racist than democrats demonizing a black man who escapes the plantation.

Oh, they'll find a way! They'll say she supported a "racist, sexual predator"! Never underestimate the depravity of the Dems!

Forum List

Back