Can Nikki Haley win POTUS in 2024?

Can Nikki Haley win POTUS in 2024?

• Yes

Votes: 17 63.0%
  • No

Votes: 10 37.0%

• Total voters
Her parents were born in India. If she was born before they became naturalized American citizens then she's not an Article 2 Section 1 natural born citizen eligible for the presidency. We've done had one ineligible president that wasn't natural born citizen with Obama and it turned out to be a disaster. Another thing, people in the south still have the red ass at Nikki for banning confederate flags and not respecting southern heritage by removing Confederate statues of southern civil war heroes.
What difference does it make where your mother dropped you?
Haley made a good choice, imo, no longer flying the Confederate flag in front of the State House after a hateful racist gunned down 9 black people praying, in order to show his love for the Confederacy and all it stood for all those years ago. She never "banned" the flag--except from the state's capitol grounds. You can still fly your antique symbol of hatred anywhere else you like.

I believe I was the first one here many months ago to say she would be President someday, and everyone laughed at me. But she needs to be careful. The Trump shenanigans at the UN last week that came out of her mouth could really hurt her if she doesn't temper the messages he demands she send
When she first became ambassador, she occasionally had a different "take" on what was happening in the world than Trump. I think she learned quickly that there was no way to move the President with reason or facts, so she had to decide if it was more important to disagree with him or to keep her post and eventually have a shot at real power where she could make a significant difference for this country.

She is really conservative, there is no doubt about it. She is a great salesman for the poorest President in history, but she needs to hold onto a smidgeon of integrity, as she used to have, if she plans to win. I have a feeling that after the Trump administration, integrity and personal values will be "a thing" again in a big way.

Her parents were born in India. If she was born before they became naturalized American citizens then she's not an Article 2 Section 1 natural born citizen eligible for the presidency. We've done had one ineligible president that wasn't natural born citizen with Obama and it turned out to be a disaster. Another thing, people in the south still have the red ass at Nikki for banning confederate flags and not respecting southern heritage by removing Confederate statues of southern civil war heroes.

So that’s a no?

So that’s a no?
Affirmative!

So you'll just keep saying it hoping one day to be right?

No, I keep saying it hoping the GOP won't keep doing the same dumb things.

Eventually WHITE PEOPLE WILL NOT BE THE MAJORITY IN THIS COUNTRY. So pandering to the worst of white people is NOT A LONG TERM WINNING STRATEGY.

George W. Bush got this. Today Republicans wouldn't be caught having a drink with him.

So you'll just keep saying it hoping one day to be right?

No, I keep saying it hoping the GOP won't keep doing the same dumb things.

Eventually WHITE PEOPLE WILL NOT BE THE MAJORITY IN THIS COUNTRY. So pandering to the worst of white people is NOT A LONG TERM WINNING STRATEGY.

George W. Bush got this. Today Republicans wouldn't be caught having a drink with him.

IOW, you have no reason to think you're right, you just keep saying it to make yourself feel better.

IOW, you have no reason to think you're right, you just keep saying it to make yourself feel better.

Yes, you mean other than understanding Demographics and your party hasn't won the National Popular vote since 1988 without cheating.

And here you guys were all along claiming vote fraud didn't exist. Make up your minds already.

And here you guys were all along claiming vote fraud didn't exist. Make up your minds already.

Oh, I think there was all sorts of "Fraud".

Voter Suppression is Fraud.
Gerrymandering is Fraud.
Colluding with the Russians is Fraud.
Telling people, "Elect me or the terrorists are going to Kill you" is fraud.

Claiming that people who shouldn't be voting were with no proof, that's not fraud.

Oh, I think there was all sorts of "Fraud".

Voter Suppression is Fraud.
Gerrymandering is Fraud.
Colluding with the Russians is Fraud.
Telling people, "Elect me or the terrorists are going to Kill you" is fraud.

Claiming that people who shouldn't be voting were with no proof, that's not fraud.

Yes, we've seen NBP members trying to suppress the vote. We've seen democrats gerrymander their districts for decades (it's legal, BTW), and we've seen Hillary's campaign pay for fake Russian Intel. We've also seen democrats telling the voters "elect us or they're going to push your grandma off a cliff". Now, you were saying?

Yes, we've seen NBP members trying to suppress the vote. We've seen democrats gerrymander their districts for decades (it's legal, BTW), and we've seen Hillary's campaign pay for fake Russian Intel.

Oh, now you are going into crazy land....

Trump is the guy had meetings with the Russians. Trump is the guy who stayed in their hotels. Trump is the guy who is laundering their money.

We've also seen democrats telling the voters "elect us or they're going to push your grandma off a cliff".

They are trying to push Grandma off a cliff? What do you think Paul Creepy Ryan is doing when he insists on cutting Medicare and Social Security to pay for tax cuts for the rich?

Yes, we've seen NBP members trying to suppress the vote. We've seen democrats gerrymander their districts for decades (it's legal, BTW), and we've seen Hillary's campaign pay for fake Russian Intel.

Trump is the guy had meetings with the Russians. Trump is the guy who stayed in their hotels. Trump is the guy who is laundering their money.

We've also seen democrats telling the voters "elect us or they're going to push your grandma off a cliff".

They are trying to push Grandma off a cliff? What do you think Paul Creepy Ryan is doing when he insists on cutting Medicare and Social Security to pay for tax cuts for the rich?

You really shouldn't light a fuse until you see which stick of dynamite it's attached to. Democrats cheat with great regularity and pull every dirty trick in the book. In fact, they invented most of them.

She could win

Too bad she has the Stink of Trump all over her

Wrong, lol but continue on with your fantasy.

You really shouldn't light a fuse until you see which stick of dynamite it's attached to. Democrats cheat with great regularity and pull every dirty trick in the book. In fact, they invented most of them.

okay, no, not really.

One person, one vote. Democrats win when that happens more often than not.

Dems do very well when they win the dead vote.

Forum List

Back