Can Nikki Haley win POTUS in 2024?

Can Nikki Haley win POTUS in 2024?

• Yes

Votes: 17 63.0%
  • No

Votes: 10 37.0%

• Total voters
All you Sikh loving bozos drooling at Haley being President forget just one thing. She has NO interest in running!!

Nikki Haley denies having presidential ambitions

Never in my lifetime have a seen more of a push for someone to be President who did NOT want it than Colin Powell. He would've likely become America's first black President because he was soundly beating Clinton in the polls in 1995! Yet his wife told him NO WAY!! So just because you guys want something doesn't mean the actual potential candidate wants it!

Nicki Haley would be a great 2024 candidate.

An Indian female. How can Dems attack her? They are not allowed to.

Oh, they'll find a way! They'll say she supported a "racist, sexual predator"! Never underestimate the depravity of the Dems!

Agreed. They only champion women and minorities as long as they stay on the plantation. You don't often see racism and misogyny as severe as that displayed by democrats when confronted by conservative women and minorities.

All you Sikh loving bozos drooling at Haley being President forget just one thing. She has NO interest in running!!

Never in my lifetime have a seen more of a push for someone to be President who did NOT want it than Colin Powell. He would've likely become America's first black President because he was soundly beating Clinton in the polls in 1995! Yet his wife told him NO WAY!! So just because you guys want something doesn't mean the actual potential candidate wants it!
Are you trying to suggest that a politician as young as her doesnt have bigger ambitions or that you just believe her standard response of no interest?

Both seem pretty silly to me.

Not so much over the last several years. In fact, they have lost over a thousand seats

Why do you guys keep throwing out that meaningless number?

sorry, "We lost the county seat in Moose Jaw" isn't that impressive.

Just look at how they treat black men if they run as Republicans.

Really, How do they do that? They point out that they are Uncle Toms who do the 'We sho be shiftless boss' routine when talking to white people?

Hey, when you actually NOMINATE one of these Uncle Toms, I'd be impressed.

Has anyone heard from Uncle Tom Carson since he went to HUD?

Not so much over the last several years. In fact, they have lost over a thousand seats

Why do you guys keep throwing out that meaningless number?

sorry, "We lost the county seat in Moose Jaw" isn't that impressive.

Just look at how they treat black men if they run as Republicans.

Really, How do they do that? They point out that they are Uncle Toms who do the 'We sho be shiftless boss' routine when talking to white people?

Hey, when you actually NOMINATE one of these Uncle Toms, I'd be impressed.

Has anyone heard from Uncle Tom Carson since he went to HUD?

How racist.

Her parents were born in India. If she was born before they became naturalized American citizens then she's not an Article 2 Section 1 natural born citizen eligible for the presidency. We've done had one ineligible president that wasn't natural born citizen with Obama and it turned out to be a disaster. Another thing, people in the south still have the red ass at Nikki for banning confederate flags and not respecting southern heritage by removing Confederate statues of southern civil war heroes.

You idiot any one born on US soil is a natural born citizen regardless of their parents...and Nikki would of been govenor of South Carolina for life if she wanted to.

I'm a big Trump supporter but there is NO WAY that towelhead should be anywhere NEAR the White house!

She comes from SIKHS which are nothing but a cult of towelheads! Sorry, but I'm a RATIONAL level headed individual & when you start covering yourself in table cloths, towels, or bedsheets you've gone TOO far!

DON'T play the liberals' game of pandering to every identity group on the planet!!
Thank you MR fucking Bigot.

Her parents were born in India. If she was born before they became naturalized American citizens then she's not an Article 2 Section 1 natural born citizen eligible for the presidency. We've done had one ineligible president that wasn't natural born citizen with Obama and it turned out to be a disaster. Another thing, people in the south still have the red ass at Nikki for banning confederate flags and not respecting southern heritage by removing Confederate statues of southern civil war heroes.

Oh FUCKING BULLSHIT. She was born in South Freaking Carolina, PERIOD FULL STOP.

Take your Whirled Nuts Daily / racist horseshit and drive them both up your anal cavity where the sun don't shine.

Funny chit from the birther crowd.

Tell ya what, take a list of all the Prez-runners who previously denied they had any interest into a Starbux, and you'll still need four bucks for a cup of overpriced coffee, nomsayin'?

Nikki Haley may make a good president but she was born in India

Nikki Haley may make a good president but she was born in India

That is factually incorrect.

It's also what Rump will be tweeting when she challenges him.

He has thousands of bigly people on rooftops looking into it right now. It's unbelievable what they found. Three million illegal terrific, incredible findings. Biggest findingsin the world, made of gold.

She was born in South Carolina. She can run for POTUS.

Sure she was

Nikki was born in India

I've got a birth certificate right here duly signed by a laundry detergent and corroborated by no less a source that Whirled Nuts Daily.

The nice thing about "Where's the Birth Certificate" billboards is that with no specific name they can be recycled.

Forum List

Back