Can others see the flood of evil manifesting its self in the world?

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
When I see and hear of things like this poor girls story I am amazed that so many people are so blinded that they cannot see the evil manifesting in the flesh. Such greed that 'we the people' have allowed to come into power in our government has to be put on a tight leash and it can't be done soon enough in my mind.

I want the Trump administration and congress to get a line on what these giants are subjecting our people to immediately. If I could I would be in D.C. daily giving them all the what for for allowing such evil to grow and proliferate at the expense of the people. Billions upon billions have been given out of our tax payer coffers to help these greedy bastards use the people as guinea pigs and get paid for it all at the same time. It needs to be stopped!

All of you blathering idiots pushing your own vain breath and agendas while ignoring what is happened will reap the rewards of what you ignore.

FDA-approved anti-seizure medication causes 90 percent of skin to "MELT OFF" a 26-year-old graduate student

As Trump is relaxing the rules on companies at the expense of consumers, good luck with that.

Not the only med that causes the same symptoms.
sjs/ten - Khaliah Shaw - The Journey of a Butterfly
It is up to Congress to tighten the law and the purse strings of money going to colleges that are assisting these companies like GlaxoSmith (BTW, I looked into own large shares in these companies years ago and it was college professors and their retirement funds) and others.

It is up to Trump to make sure that he has administrators that will apply those laws Congress makes correctly with good regulators, plus proper regulations and approval procedures. The only way we the people will have an affect on this is to keep pushing back against these companies and inform people daily about what they are doing. People will have to quit putting their trust in these drug pushers or be willing to suffer or watch others suffer the consequences of their own ignorance and naivety.

It is up to the people to insure that they elect people that have good ethics and will not sell themselves or be bribed while in office or for favors once they are out of office.

As Trump is relaxing the rules on companies at the expense of consumers, good luck with that.

It is up to Congress to tighten the law and the purse strings of money going to colleges that are assisting these companies like GlaxoSmith (BTW, I looked into own large shares in these companies years ago and it was college professors and their retirement funds) and others.

It is up to Trump to make sure that he has administrators that will apply those laws Congress makes correctly with good regulators, plus proper regulations and approval procedures. The only way we the people will have an affect on this is to keep pushing back against these companies and inform people daily about what they are doing. People will have to quit putting their trust in these drug pushers or be willing to suffer or watch others suffer the consequences of their own ignorance and naivety.

It is up to the people to insure that they elect people that have good ethics and will not sell themselves or be bribed while in office or for favors once they are out of office.

Like I said, good luck with that, since the GOP and Trump are in charge. Look at Tom Price. Gone now, but look at him. Don't worry soon no one will be able to afford health care, let alone meds.

Too bad they only tested it on the one person. Oh wait.....
Think of all those people that are convinced they need drugs for their so called diagnosed bipolarism. I can think of a half a dozen here locally that get drugs to sooth their demons....

Like I said, good luck with that, since the GOP and Trump are in charge. Look at Tom Price. Gone now, but look at him. Don't worry soon no one will be able to afford health care, let alone meds.
I've already told you I don't agree with the ACA. It is a disaster that just gave more power to the insurance companies and pharmaceutical companies while stripping out wealth from the working poor and the middle-class. People like you that insist on us being a fascist state is causing more problems than you can ever solve.

Oh' look Penelope GMO was also promoted/propagandized as being a really cool and nifty thing by our government and now you want me to pay for the sickness and health issues that those people who enrich themselves created. That is so intelligent and has so much forethought put into it all I could puke.

GM corn and soy cause damage to liver, kidneys, DNA, reproduction and blood according to new study

BTW, Trump whom you seem to hate so much wasn't one of those demanding to be paid while filling people full of their worthless GMO products and the associated toxins that go with it.

Oh' look Penelope GMO was also promoted/propagandized as being a really cool and nifty thing by our government and now you want me to pay for the sickness and health issues that those people who enrich themselves created. That is so intelligent and has so much forethought put into it all I could puke.

GM corn and soy cause damage to liver, kidneys, DNA, reproduction and blood according to new study

BTW, Trump whom you seem to hate so much wasn't one of those demanding to be paid while filling people full of their worthless GMO products and the associated toxins that go with it.

I don't dispute anything you have said, All drugs are chemicals!!! They cause a chemical reaction in the body. Anything is bound to happen. HFCS is bad and so is soy. Expect to see more of it, soon all water will be polluted if the likes of Trump lead our nation.

I don't dispute anything you have said, All drugs are chemicals!!! They cause a chemical reaction in the body. Anything is bound to happen. HFCS is bad and so is soy. Expect to see more of it, soon all water will be polluted if the likes of Trump lead our nation.
I suggest learn how to clean up the water you drink as it is already polluted to the max with chems and pharms.

I've already told you I don't agree with the ACA. It is a disaster that just gave more power to the insurance companies and pharmaceutical companies while stripping out wealth from the working poor and the middle-class. People like you that insist on us being a fascist state is causing more problems than you can ever solve.

I am pro the ACA , No its not a disaster till the Cons and T made it so. Right back to the ins companies health care is going to go, no oversight. All left up to them and the Con lawmakers in each state.

I suggest learn how to clean up the water you drink as it is already polluted to the max with chems and pharms.

Stick with faith healing, isn't that what your into.

I prefer to use my faucet, like most people do.

I suppose you reap the rewards of whatever comes with using that tap water then.

I suppose you reap the rewards of whatever comes with using that tap water then.

I had it checked. Yes I enjoy my water. I pay a high price for it.

When I see and hear of things like this poor girls story I am amazed that so many people are so blinded that they cannot see the evil manifesting in the flesh. Such greed that 'we the people' have allowed to come into power in our government has to be put on a tight leash and it can't be done soon enough in my mind.

I want the Trump administration and congress to get a line on what these giants are subjecting our people to immediately. If I could I would be in D.C. daily giving them all the what for for allowing such evil to grow and proliferate at the expense of the people. Billions upon billions have been given out of our tax payer coffers to help these greedy bastards use the people as guinea pigs and get paid for it all at the same time. It needs to be stopped!

All of you blathering idiots pushing your own vain breath and agendas while ignoring what is happened will reap the rewards of what you ignore.

FDA-approved anti-seizure medication causes 90 percent of skin to "MELT OFF" a 26-year-old graduate student

No, I do not see a "flood of evil" in the world. In fact, I see a world with less evil than at any time in its history. As the secular ideas of classical liberalism and scientific enlightenment spread around the globe and displace magical thinking to one degree or another, more value is being placed on education, individual rights, and humanism. Global life expectancy and literacy continue to rise worldwide. Women's rights become more recognized every day.

So no, I think you couldn't be more wrong. And you are just as wrong as every apocalyptic religious person who has made the same claim since antiquity.

Forum List

Back