Can others see the flood of evil manifesting its self in the world?

Too bad they only tested it on the one person. Oh wait.....
Think of all those people that are convinced they need drugs for their so called diagnosed bipolarism. I can think of a half a dozen here locally that get drugs to sooth their demons....
You're a doctor?
It doesn't take a degree to read all of the studies and research or to see how messed up people being fed tons of drugs are. I have very good friends with those degrees and they are of the same opinion. Fact is they may very well tell you I have more research time put into these types things than they do.

Too bad they only tested it on the one person. Oh wait.....
Think of all those people that are convinced they need drugs for their so called diagnosed bipolarism. I can think of a half a dozen here locally that get drugs to sooth their demons....
You're a doctor?
It doesn't take a degree to read all of the studies and research or to see how messed up people being fed tons of drugs are. I have very good friends with those degrees and they are of the same opinion. Fact is they may very well tell you I have more research time put into these types things than they do.

It also doesnt take a degree to see how messed up a lot of people would be WITHOUT drug regimens to treat their symptoms and illnesses.

When I see and hear of things like this poor girls story I am amazed that so many people are so blinded that they cannot see the evil manifesting in the flesh. Such greed that 'we the people' have allowed to come into power in our government has to be put on a tight leash and it can't be done soon enough in my mind.

I want the Trump administration and congress to get a line on what these giants are subjecting our people to immediately. If I could I would be in D.C. daily giving them all the what for for allowing such evil to grow and proliferate at the expense of the people. Billions upon billions have been given out of our tax payer coffers to help these greedy bastards use the people as guinea pigs and get paid for it all at the same time. It needs to be stopped!

All of you blathering idiots pushing your own vain breath and agendas while ignoring what is happened will reap the rewards of what you ignore.

FDA-approved anti-seizure medication causes 90 percent of skin to "MELT OFF" a 26-year-old graduate student
As already correctly noted: neither Trump or Congressional Republicans would do anything to address this.

Indeed, most on the ridiculous right would respond with failed, wrongheaded conservative economic dogma that ‘the markets’ will provide ‘regulation’ – when in fact nothing could be further from the truth.

When I see and hear of things like this poor girls story I am amazed that so many people are so blinded that they cannot see the evil manifesting in the flesh. Such greed that 'we the people' have allowed to come into power in our government has to be put on a tight leash and it can't be done soon enough in my mind.

I want the Trump administration and congress to get a line on what these giants are subjecting our people to immediately. If I could I would be in D.C. daily giving them all the what for for allowing such evil to grow and proliferate at the expense of the people. Billions upon billions have been given out of our tax payer coffers to help these greedy bastards use the people as guinea pigs and get paid for it all at the same time. It needs to be stopped!

All of you blathering idiots pushing your own vain breath and agendas while ignoring what is happened will reap the rewards of what you ignore.

FDA-approved anti-seizure medication causes 90 percent of skin to "MELT OFF" a 26-year-old graduate student
As already correctly noted: neither Trump or Congressional Republicans would do anything to address this.

Indeed, most on the ridiculous right would respond with failed, wrongheaded conservative economic dogma that ‘the markets’ will provide ‘regulation’ – when in fact nothing could be further from the truth.
It appears from what I have observed is many of the Tea Party and Patriots do not feel the same way as the Rhino's like McCain and the Democrats that have pushed for lessening regulations on giants just as much for a corporatocracy where they are merely there for profit and could care less about the people that they are damaging. The fund managers are playing both sides against the people with issues they can magnify with propaganda in the media in an attempt to distract from the real issues that should be addressed. Just my opinion from what I have observed. At the moment people will have to be diligent and seek ways for themselves to solve some issues like ensuring that they are using a clean water source or buy bottled water that is pre-cleaned and look for ways to solve medical issues that do not involve these destructive drugs until the people can get decent people in office that will address these issues seriously.

Forum List

Back