Can Reps modify abortion stance?

Cuz we all know if you don't recognize a person as a person, it's okay to abuse and kill them.

That's the same justification the Nazis used, and slave owners, and the men who participate in honor killings. Cuz they didn't/don't recognize their victims as being quite as human as they were/are.

Monsters always have good *reasons* for being monsters. At least in their own minds. History, and God, will view them differently, though.

Comparing women who have abortions to Nazis? Really?

Frankly, I've never known a woman who had an abortion who didn't agonize over the decision, even the ones who did it for bad reasons.

But at the end of the day, it's their decision, and they are going to make it no matter what the laws are.

I understand your principles very well.

you have serious issues with women.

Because please don't tell me it's because you are all concerned about fetuses...

You post offensive shit like this and PROVE that you don't understand a fucking thing. What a typical far-far-left douche that you have so trained yourself to pretend human life means nothing to you that you can't imagine everyone else is just as morally bankrupt. Well guess what, asshole?

If you were concerned about fetuses,you'd support family and medical leave, universal health care, sex education and practical, pragmatic steps that would reduce the number of abortions... .

It is typical of the mental illness known as liberalism that far-left nuts like you cannot imagine - literally cannot imagine - that anything other than liberal policies and points of view could ever be 'good' or in peoples' own best interests. You idiots say so explicitly all the time. It's like there is some kind of mental block that prevents you from entertaining the notion that there could possibly be anything other than liberal policies that might be a legitimate approach to problems and practices.

Add in a big dollop of dishonesty as you have done above, and you have the typical liberal attitude.

Frankly, I've never known a woman who had an abortion who didn't agonize over the decision, even the ones who did it for bad reasons.

"Bad reasons"? Who are you to judge her reasons? And why would you care since human life means nothing to you?

You post offensive shit like this and PROVE that you don't understand a fucking thing. What a typical far-far-left douche that you have so trained yourself to pretend human life means nothing to you that you can't imagine everyone else is just as morally bankrupt. Well guess what, asshole?

If you were concerned about fetuses,you'd support family and medical leave, universal health care, sex education and practical, pragmatic steps that would reduce the number of abortions... .

It is typical of the mental illness known as liberalism that far-left nuts like you cannot imagine - literally cannot imagine - that anything other than liberal policies and points of view could ever be 'good' or in peoples' own best interests. You idiots say so explicitly all the time. It's like there is some kind of mental block that prevents you from entertaining the notion that there could possibly be anything other than liberal policies that might be a legitimate approach to problems and practices.

Add in a big dollop of dishonesty as you have done above, and you have the typical liberal attitude.

Yawn, guy... It isn't a matter of which policy is "good" or "in people's interest".

It's a matter of what's been tried and what works.

The Philippines have TRIED what you guys suggest. Abortion is completely illegal in all circumstances except life of the mother. And guess what, they have 800K abortions a year and such grinding poverty women sell themselves as mail order brides. What you suggest doesn't work.

If the Phillippines don't work for you, hey, guess what, Romania tried it to under Commie Dictator Ceausescu. He not only banned abortion but contraception in an attempt to build up Romania's population. Women had 22 million illegal abortions before they put him up against the wall and shot him.

Ceausescu¿s legacy: Romanian women endured 22 million abortions over 50 years following dictator¿s ban on contraception | Mail Online

So, we've established.. What you want to do WILL NOT WORK.

It's not too complex, he understands it and he just doesn't care.

That's the thing.. They understand exactly what a baby is, and what it isn't. And they don't care. They are okay with killing. They don't mind killing babies, they don't mind killing adults, they don't mind killing elderly, disabled, poor, or otherwise 'defective' in their sight.

Well they do mind killing cop killers.....

Last edited:

Yawn, guy... It isn't a matter of which policy is "good" or "in people's interest".

There's that dishonesty again. It's not your fault that you lack the capacity for a reasoned analysis of political issues, but it IS your fault that you are so willfully and consistently dishonest.

Republicans don't need to modify their pro-life stance. Although getting a tighter handle on the crazies would be nice.

Only a sick twisted fuck sees respecting the sanctity of innocent life as crazy.

Legitimate rape, the body shuts that down, rape is a gift from God, asprine between the knees... And on and on and on.

I am responsible for some idiots statement? Oh and by the way dummy keeping your legs close will help prevent pregnancy as well as keeping your pecker in your pants will. It is amazing how one sided you people are.

"Bad reasons"? Who are you to judge her reasons? And why would you care since human life means nothing to you?

Knew a gal back in the 1990's, Asian gal, college educated, stopped taking her birth control pills so she'd get pregnant and her boyfriend would finally make good on her promise to marry her.

He didn't. Sucked it into a sink. Then she tried the same trick on the same guy a year later and was amazed she got the same result.

I don't think she was evil or a Nazi, she was just someone who made dumb decisions, starting with who to have sex with.

I also suspect she would have found a way go get an abortion no matter what the law was.

There's that dishonesty again. It's not your fault that you lack the capacity for a reasoned analysis of political issues, but it IS your fault that you are so willfully and consistently dishonest.

If you were honest, you'd address the arguments instead of just editing down to one or two lines...

Thank you: a difference of kind. A fetus is not a child.

Your logic fails, as usual. Difference of kind not degree. A fetus is not a child.

And that 6 month-old child is not the moral equivalent of a 1 year-old child? And that 1 year-old is not the moral equivalent of a 15 year-old? Is this how your fucked up notion about the value of human life works, douchebag?

You don't understand logic at all.

In the normal course of events, barring illness, accident, or brutality, from the instant of conception a human life will develop into a fetus. In the normal course of events, barring illness, accident, or brutality, that fetus will develop into a 6 month-old child. In the normal course of events, barring illness, accident, or brutality, that 6 month-old child will develop into a 1 year-old child. In the normal course of events, barring illness, accident, or brutality, that 1 year-old child will develop into a 15 year-old child. And so on.

I understand this amazingly complex idea may be too much for you.

47,079 posts on abortion here this year.
Still NO ONE has ever produced anyone, anywhere that IS PRO ABORTION.
Where is that person?
Just as in the ID, anti evolution movement and most all causes the kooky religious right take on they twist, distort and slant in all of their claims. They have to.
There IS NO SUCH THING as someone that IS PRO ABORTION.

Where is that person?
Just as in the ID, anti evolution movement and most all causes the kooky religious right take on they twist, distort and slant in all of their claims. They have to.

If you support the womens right to kill her unborn child then you are pro abortion.....

Still NO ONE has ever produced anyone, anywhere that IS PRO ABORTION..

If you are uncomfortable with the reality of your position, perhaps you should reconsider it.

If you were honest, you'd address the arguments instead of just editing down to one or two lines...

I am addressing the arguments by focusing on them rather than the rest of the nonsense you post.

Knew a gal back in the 1990's, Asian gal, college educated, stopped taking her birth control pills so she'd get pregnant and her boyfriend would finally make good on her promise to marry her.

He didn't. Sucked it into a sink. Then she tried the same trick on the same guy a year later and was amazed she got the same result.

I don't think she was evil or a Nazi, she was just someone who made dumb decisions, starting with who to have sex with.

I also suspect she would have found a way go get an abortion no matter what the law was.

I didn't ask you for a story, I asked you: Who are you to judge her reasons? And why would you care since human life means nothing to you?

Where is that person?

God not this meme again.

Pssst...yes, there is.

Actually, when it comes to human rights offenses we are obligated to protect those who cannot protect themselves.

Otherwise, nobody would concern themselves with anyone's murder or crimes against anyone except themselves. Anarchy.

Your position may not change but the laws and the country are changing everyday. I am talking about having some input on that change or continuing to lose elections and becoming irrelevant. We need a comprehensive, well reasoned position on abortion that Americans will support. Success has everything to do with what will happen.

What kind of success is it if you sacrifice life for votes, your no better than your foe...

I doubt that it matters to you, but that makes NO sense, you haven't saved a life by not getting votes. If you feel like your better then your foe, good for you, but your foe...is opening all the doors to abortion that you don't want open. You didn't sacrifice life for votes you sacrificed life for the moral high ground:clap2:

Oh it makes perfect sense, what you fail to understand is simple, women have had a choice to abort or deliver their child long before Roe v Wade...

Whether you change the law or not, they will still have that same choice...

Do we teach our children to lie? cheat? steal? murder?

The simple answer is no, so why do we teach them to abort their children?

Do we reward the thief? no, do we reward the cheater? no, do we reward the liar? no, so why do we want to reward the murderer?

No one including you or me would be here if we had not developed in our mothers womb, so make up all the excuses you want, hopefully someday you come to a different conclusion...

GWV5903 and others like him will no longer control the social values planks of the party platform.

That change began the day after Obama was re-elected.

Forum List

Back