Can some of Trump's support over Hillary's be explained by the limited vocabulary of his supporters?

Trump's vocabulary is really no different from a 5th grader's. He speaks in simple sentences and sometimes never completes them. This is a level that any American voter can understand.

Hillary on the other hand is very articulate and has a nuanced perspective on the issues she discusses. As a result, many Americans just aren't smart enough to under stand what she is saying. They just stop listening when she isn't saying simple words like "wall" or "believe me".

So you are saying trump is not an elite but really a blue collar guy?

Check

No he's just an idiot.

So you are now saying you are more smarter then trump?

Kid....look at well spoken Obama..he made your world a cluster fuck, my self I really don't care I have it made and in my twilight years..but you ..it's a scary future for you if Hillary is elected..
A cluster fuck? Record profits, stellar stock market, and unprecedented job growth is a "cluster fuck"?

too bad those jobs a're not in the blue states huh?

Its easy to make record profits when you were pumping 85 million a month of. Monoply money huh kid?

Kid you might see world war III soon and you never even got laid yet..

I feel sorry for you.

Just wait until the Fed raises interest rates as soon as the election is over.

These dickholes are proving how little they understand economics.

We are Greece in about 10 years if things do not change FAST.

The debt will be over $40 trillion if we have a Dem President for the next 8 years.

So you are saying trump is not an elite but really a blue collar guy?

Check

No he's just an idiot.

So you are now saying you are more smarter then trump?

Kid....look at well spoken Obama..he made your world a cluster fuck, my self I really don't care I have it made and in my twilight years..but you ..it's a scary future for you if Hillary is elected..
A cluster fuck? Record profits, stellar stock market, and unprecedented job growth is a "cluster fuck"?

too bad those jobs a're not in the blue states huh?

Its easy to make record profits when you were pumping 85 million a month of. Monoply money huh kid?

Kid you might see world war III soon and you never even got laid yet..

I feel sorry for you.

Oh really? California is a red state? You're just making things up.

How am I making things up? I would of left Chicago for California if there was manufacturing jobs there and a low cost of living..instead I went to south Carolina 12 years ago great jobs a plenty for a skilled industrial maintenance guy like me.

Trump's vocabulary is really no different from a 5th grader's. He speaks in simple sentences and sometimes never completes them. This is a level that any American voter can understand.

Hillary on the other hand is very articulate and has a nuanced perspective on the issues she discusses. As a result, many Americans just aren't smart enough to under stand what she is saying. They just stop listening when she isn't saying simple words like "wall" or "believe me".

Are you talking about all the Hillary Clinton supporters that are not college educated and speak Ebonics?

Don't be racist. You shouldn't chastise an entire group of people because they are not college educated and speak poorly.
Um a racist?

Nah being a libtard is easy. You say something. Opponent says something. You shout RACIST! at them. End of conversation. :) The libtard vocabulary is very simple. Racist,Bigot,Nazi,Hater,Anti Woman,etc

Liberal Vocabulary - A Handy-Dandy Dictionary

Nah being a libtard is easy. You say something. Opponent says something. You shout RACIST! at them. End of conversation. :) The libtard vocabulary is very simple. Racist,Bigot,Nazi,Hater,Anti Woman,etc

Funny how none of those words have appeared in this thread.

Funny how none of those words have appeared in this thread.
Yet.

Forum List

Back