Can somebody, anybody define what hell is a Christian in this country?

Christianity is not defined by haters of Christ, nor is it appraised by various political litmus tests. Nor is it held to impossibly high standards of holiness and piety. Christianity is described best as follows:

A Christian is one who by a sheer act of grace is a recipient of God's mercy, purchased not by acts of righteousness, but by nothing less than the precious blood of Christ. Christians, by baptism into Christ's holy Church are undeserving beneficiaries of forgiveness, redemption, and the indwelling of the Holy Spirit and have the promise of eternal life.

WE ARE NOT BAPTIZED INTO A HOLY CHURCH.

In this country, more "Christians" choose to follow themselves rather than Christ. Self-centeredness takes place of selflessness, hatred over compassion, greed over altruism, death over life. But that doesn't mean there aren't Christians who lead themselves in a godly and Christlike manner.

And then there are people like you who do nothing but look down your nose at Christians in general. The Bible is real, and Sunday isn't the only day we have to worship. Glorifying God and praising his name is something us Christians are supposed to do 24/7/365.

What exactly does that mean "The Bible is real"? Does that mean you are a literalist? Or are you one of those "Christians" who self-define so even the parameters that T59 outlined still allow someone to call themselves "Christian"?

I'm an atheist but I've always admired the philosopher who layed out the precepts of the sermon on the mount, the simple words have the power to move me, in the same way as say, The Gettysburg Address.

Blessed are the poor in spirit,
for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Blessed are those who mourn,
for they will be comforted.
Blessed are the meek,
for they will inherit the earth.
Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness,
for they will be filled.
Blessed are the merciful,
for they will be shown mercy.
Blessed are the pure in heart,
for they will see God.
Blessed are the peacemakers,
for they will be called sons of God.
Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness,
for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me.
Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you. (Matt. 5:1-12)

I'm afraid the Christians I hear mostly on this forum are a bloodthirsty lot who do not even protest the calls for Muslim genocide or do not protest tearing bits out of your constitution to persecute the meek or who show no mercy for peacemakers and do not mourn for the deaths of innocents.

Christians are people who hate the poor hate the gays hate Blacks and hate immigrants ,,,they also hate any sex that is not for procreation...

Put it this way, American Christians hate anything that isn't cloaked in white skin and is poor. They do occasionally allow a few rich token blacks in, however.

More baseless race-baiting BS and lies. The only thing expected of you.

Christianity is not defined by haters of Christ, nor is it appraised by various political litmus tests. Nor is it held to impossibly high standards of holiness and piety. Christianity is described best as follows:

A Christian is one who by a sheer act of grace is a recipient of God's mercy, purchased not by acts of righteousness, but by nothing less than the precious blood of Christ. Christians, by baptism into Christ's holy Church are undeserving beneficiaries of forgiveness, redemption, and the indwelling of the Holy Spirit and have the promise of eternal life.

WE ARE NOT BAPTIZED INTO A HOLY CHURCH.
Christer wars!!!!!!! :Boom2::meow: :dance:

Last edited:
In this country, more "Christians" choose to follow themselves rather than Christ. Self-centeredness takes place of selflessness, hatred over compassion, greed over altruism, death over life. But that doesn't mean there aren't Christians who lead themselves in a godly and Christlike manner.

And then there are people like you who do nothing but look down your nose at Christians in general. The Bible is real, and Sunday isn't the only day we have to worship. Glorifying God and praising his name is something us Christians are supposed to do 24/7/365.
You know who thinks about God more than Christians? Muslims. And there countries are going to shit. Looks like more God isn't the answer.

Christians are people who hate the poor hate the gays hate Blacks and hate immigrants ,,,they also hate any sex that is not for procreation...

Put it this way, American Christians hate anything that isn't cloaked in white skin and is poor. They do occasionally allow a few rich token blacks in, however.
You are the biggest racist I know.
Republicans don't discriminate. They hate all poor people.

Bruce Jenner, Ben carson and Marco rubio all like each other.

palin-jesus-open-carry.jpg

Matthew 7:15-20

15 “Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. 16 You will know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thornbushes or figs from thistles? 17 Even so, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Therefore by their fruits you will know them.

So how would you characterize the "fruits" of USMB Christians? All I'm seeing is hatred and "not my problem." Convince me otherwise.

I don't know about other Christians on here - I can't speak for them nor do I really know everything they say - I try not to be hateful about how I talk to people. Only others can vouch for me. (Why would you just blindly believe what I have to say).

I know that the Bible says the greatest command is to love God and the 2nd great command is to love others.
The problem is how people interpret love.
Here are the fruits of the Spirit (what Christians should have) - they must be cultivated and we must strive to show forth these fruits: (I've underlined the ones I feel people REALLY struggle with.....)

Galatians 5:22-23 New American Standard Bible (NASB)
22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law.

Matthew 7:15-20

15 “Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. 16 You will know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thornbushes or figs from thistles? 17 Even so, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Therefore by their fruits you will know them.

So how would you characterize the "fruits" of USMB Christians? All I'm seeing is hatred and "not my problem." Convince me otherwise.

I don't know about other Christians on here - I can't speak for them nor do I really know everything they say - I try not to be hateful about how I talk to people. Only others can vouch for me. (Why would you just blindly believe what I have to say).

I know that the Bible says the greatest command is to love God and the 2nd great command is to love others.
The problem is how people interpret love.
Here are the fruits of the Spirit (what Christians should have) - they must be cultivated and we must strive to show forth these fruits: (I've underlined the ones I feel people REALLY struggle with.....)

Galatians 5:22-23 New American Standard Bible (NASB)
22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law.

I will vouch for you as a person of good will yes ...I recognize that
however I am speaking globally about how self identified Christians align themselves politically...they dropped a bomb on Jesus ... the one theme repeated over and over is that the poor have to be loved ...its the same as if that was not in the Bible...speaking politically the Christians love Ayn Rand more than they love Jesus.... it is those Christians I want to give hell to...
Jesus to Christians

Last edited:
omestic cases in decades in this country, and the same exact Christians that throughout our nations history, do all this and MORE ALL IN THE NAME OF GOD????
SOS_Misunderstood_300x600.jpg
This question can only be answered by the Regressive Left/PC Police, as they are in charge of providing (and enforcing) all definitions.

While they spin and deflect for the PC-Protected religion, of course.

I knew someone would eventually play the Jesus card regarding the refugees. I just knew it.

Jesus is an appropriate card to play as Christians fight for their own interpretation of Christmas while they fight to prevent people who are suffering from entering our country

Yes, the baby Jesus crys

I highly doubt the OP cares about what defines a Christian
Coming from people like you, actually I don't give a damn...next?
You just proved my point next and fuck off while your at it.

Since when do I give a rats fuck about you and your thoughts? Do tell?
Since you keep replying to me along with the fact you reply like a brat who can't handle getting back what you try and dish out.

The Christian is defined in the Bible. A country does not define it. Or a religion.

People can claim Christianity and are not. That's the problem.[/QUOTE]

Why aren't they?

It time to dust off the fake bible, pretend we all go to church every Sunday and get ready for the joyful spirit of the holiday season, THANKSGIVING AND CHRISTMAS. Its also time for the so called Christians in this country to drudge of the usual anti Obama liberal attacks on our beloved Christian values.

The same Christians, that deny immigrants a place of refuge, the same Christians that throw rally's for cops that kill unarmed black men, the same Christians that value the almighty dollar over a child needing welfare, the same Christians bomb abortion clinics but shit on babies born poor, the same Christians that shoot and kill unarmed people in public venues, including a elementary school, the same Christians that deny the poor socialized tax payer programs, while they sit on their ass getting tax payer money doing absolutely nothing to earn it, ie the congress, the same Christians that uses racial overtones to get votes, ie the GOP, the same Christians that hate on Latino's, but hire them to work for them, the same Christians that a nigga on the one hand, but will drop her panties in a heart beat, ie ww, the same Christians that beat their kids, their wives, each other, constituting the highest domestic cases in decades in this country, and the same exact Christians that throughout our nations history, do all this and MORE ALL IN THE NAME OF GOD????

PLEASE, CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE DEFINE WHAT THE HELL A CHRISTIAN IS FOR ME, BECAUSE THE BIBLE I WAS TAUGHT ON, GOT NONE OF THIS BULLSHIT IN IT???
View attachment 55386
SOS_Misunderstood_300x600.jpg

When in guilt phase, blame the messenger....bye felicia!!

In other words you can't back up your BS....epic fail

Forum List

Back