Can Somebody Please Answer This Question?

I didn't constantly compare Trump to Obama after Trump took office.
Exactly,I have said that many times here thst the Biden lovers can’t let go of their butthurt on trump being elected over their hero hitlery they wanted in,I did not have butthurt over Obama being in office thst I made thread after thread about him for an entire year long after he was out of office as the Biden lovers do with trump. :rolleyes-41: They are so scared of him running for office again and getting elected in 2024 is why they can’t get over him and move on.

Wrong.
People not only have a right to break into the capital if they believe the election was defrauded, but it is a duty or obligation.
Being wrong does not at all change that.

You can temporarily arrest them, but once they have been convinced the election was not defrauded, you should NOT continue to punish them.
Because given the information they had, they did the RIGHT thing!
I will let the 725+ convictions for people who desegregated our Capitol and Democracy speak for themselves.

Eat shit. Pay attention.

If you pay attention, then you see that countries like Vietnam have a long standing communist tradition that has nothing to do with Russia or China.
The way you live in a village in Vietnam is with communal rice paddies.
It is NOT each individual out for themselves with their own little capitalist farm.
And Vietnam was FORCED to accept military help from the ancient enemy China, because the US refused to help the Vietnamese liberate themselves from the French.
Everything we did with Vietnam or any war, was totally illegal as well as immoral.

Exactly,I have said that many times here thst the Biden lovers can’t let go of their butthurt on trump being elected over their hero hitlery they wanted in,I did not have butthurt over Obama being in office thst I made thread after thread about him for an entire year long after he was out of office as the Biden lovers do with trump. :rolleyes-41: They are so scared of him running for office again and getting elected in 2024 is why they can’t get over him and move on.
Wow, now that's some nice poster diarrhea.

Again, when does proof of election fraud get presented.

Multiple states recounted, recounted again and found no evidence of any election fraud. Funny that you're only suspicious of one line on all those ballots and not the ones that elected all the other people. It's also funny that sycophants think the courts should have went along with their election fraud phishing. Courts are for presenting evidence, not inventing it.

Whenever you can get media publicity, which usually requires a riot first, these days.
The fact they likely were wrong about election fraud, is totally and completely irrelevant.
If there was no election fraud, there was no reason to ignore their suspicions, and instead we should have worked harder at placating them.

Forum List

Back