Can Someone Definitively Say what Trump Stands For?

Trump is far less annoying than the little morons wanting to elect him.
Wow, I annoy libtards more than Trump does?

Weeeeheeeee!

You just made my weekend!

Thank you, idiot.
Very stupid people annoy me therefore, you win.

Very stupid people annoy me.

You must hate living with yourself
Never misquote me.

You said very stupid people annoy you.

I consider you VERY stupid
Most very stupid people do.

Smart people are difficult for stupid people to understand. We don't make any sense to them.

So no trump supporter can tell us what he stands for?

It seems that a large part of the voting public support a candidate whom they know nothing about. Why the hell is that?

Is this the end result of the dumbing down of America thanks to the low information corporate press.?
Sure people could walk you through it but that means you were disengaged for the past year and expect someone to spoon feed you. Why would they?

No one ,in the last year, has made any sense when they talk about Trump. A few posts above some said Trump is for the chain of command.

That's about as sensible as the rest of the drivel I've read from Trumpies.

I can only assume that his supporters don't know anything about him. He makes a few outrageous statements and non-thinkers act as if he's a new messiah. I guess they take him on faith only.

Many women, some men, and all who have actual morals.
But that would leave out all Democrats who were just fine with Clinton being a philandering fool.

You guys dont have a leg to stand on with that subject, but please, keep on whining about it.
You made the bid deal of Clinton, Now we get to take on Trump. Tit for tat.

We have one of the most successful businessmen in the nation running against a political hack who is under indictment and who promises to be a clone of an utterly failed moron of a President and libtards dont understand why the vast majority of us feel like we have won this thing already or why our candidate is winning, lol.

And I pray that none of that ever changes.

Successful businessman? Bankrupt four times and how many failed businesses? A man who professes to be a billionaire who has to scam people out of money from a phony university?
No, four of Trumps LLCs went through debt restructuring, out of hundreds he has started.

But how can you morons be that stupid to not realize he has to be more successful than failed as he has made 10 billion buck in business?

Are you guys trying hard to be that moronic or does it come naturally?

Of course with the exception of Jake Starkey and C Clayton, no one is truly that stupid.

You know he is a successful businessman but you dont care and will lie and slander him because you are a political hack and an ideological whore.

Wow, I annoy libtards more than Trump does?

Weeeeheeeee!

You just made my weekend!

Thank you, idiot.

Never misquote me.

Smart people are difficult for stupid people to understand. We don't make any sense to them.

lady, if you plan on voting for either Trump or Hillary this November

You are VERY stupid.

Many women, some men, and all who have actual morals.
But that would leave out all Democrats who were just fine with Clinton being a philandering fool.

You guys dont have a leg to stand on with that subject, but please, keep on whining about it.
You made the bid deal of Clinton, Now we get to take on Trump. Tit for tat.
When Trump commits perjury about it all then complain and I will support you.

Till then this is just more desperation by Democrats who see their sure winner sinking slowly.

Never misquote me.

lady, if you plan on voting for either Trump or Hillary this November

You are VERY stupid.
So, I should vote for the person who has 0% chance of winning instead of 50-50?

Yes, you're a smart one alright. That way, you never get anything at all. What a plan.

The funniest part is when the stupid people like you who think you are smart, continue to demonstrate that they have no facts, no reason, nothing to support their claims and wind up lying about their opponents and done grasp that this is why they lose so much.

So no trump supporter can tell us what he stands for?

It seems that a large part of the voting public support a candidate whom they know nothing about. Why the hell is that?

Is this the end result of the dumbing down of America thanks to the low information corporate press.?
Sure people could walk you through it but that means you were disengaged for the past year and expect someone to spoon feed you. Why would they?

No one ,in the last year, has made any sense when they talk about Trump. A few posts above some said Trump is for the chain of command.

I can only assume that his supporters don't know anything about him. He makes a few outrageous statements and non-thinkers act as if he's a new messiah. I guess they take him on faith only.
He won against 16 tough competitors because people liked what he stood for. Liberals don't understand anything they don't already agree with. All they hear is what the news clips show and think they fully understand what it's all about. You don't and you just look stupid by saying so.

This reminds US of the liberal airheads who say there aren't any instances of Islamization going on. (when there have been THOUSANDS OF THEM), All because THEIR MEDIA TELLS THEM THERE HAVEN'T BEEN, and doesn't report Islamizaiton, so they not only remain ignorant of it, but they remain ignorant of the fact that they're ignorant. That's what happen when you put stock in people for years, who OMIT information from you and lie to you, continually.

Last edited:
So, I should vote for the person who has 0% chance of winning instead of 50-50?

Yes, you're a smart one alright. That way, you never get anything at all. What a plan.

Vote for the person who you most agree with, doofus.

Elections arent some kind of wager. You dont lose anything by voting for a losing candidate you most agree with.

Forum List

Back