Can Someone Definitively Say what Trump Stands For?

Liberals. Standing for nothing. Bending over for everything.
liberalism | politics

Try again.

No better definition exists for you treasonous traitor scum, than what I stated. Your link defines patriots, not you liberal scum.
I will make the Founders aware.

"Liberalism, political doctrine that takes protecting and enhancing the freedom of the individual to be the central problem of politics. Liberals typically believe that government is necessary to protect individuals from being harmed by others; but they also recognize that government itself can pose a threat to liberty. As the revolutionary American pamphleteer Thomas Paine expressed it in “Common Sense” (1776), government is at best “a necessary evil.” Laws, judges, and police are needed to secure the individual’s life and liberty, but their coercive power may also be turned against him. The problem, then, is to devise a system that gives government the power necessary to protect individual liberty but also prevents those who govern from abusing that power."

We have one of the most successful businessmen in the nation running against a political hack who is under indictment and who promises to be a clone of an utterly failed moron of a President and libtards dont understand why the vast majority of us feel like we have won this thing already or why our candidate is winning, lol.

And I pray that none of that ever changes.

Successful businessman? Bankrupt four times and how many failed businesses? A man who professes to be a billionaire who has to scam people out of money from a phony university?
No, four of Trumps LLCs went through debt restructuring, out of hundreds he has started.

But how can you morons be that stupid to not realize he has to be more successful than failed as he has made 10 billion buck in business?

Are you guys trying hard to be that moronic or does it come naturally?

Of course with the exception of Jake Starkey and C Clayton, no one is truly that stupid.

You know he is a successful businessman but you dont care and will lie and slander him because you are a political hack and an ideological whore.

How do we know he is a successful businessman ? because he says so? The Wall Street Journal and Forbes both have said he is worth much less and unless he releases his tax returns to prove it I say he is a colossal failure in the middle of a scam.

Many women, some men, and all who have actual morals.
But that would leave out all Democrats who were just fine with Clinton being a philandering fool.

You guys dont have a leg to stand on with that subject, but please, keep on whining about it.
You made the bid deal of Clinton, Now we get to take on Trump. Tit for tat.
And liberal dismissed Bill's transgressions even though he was an elected government official at the time, governor and president, now act all concerned over a private guy. The funny thing is you expect to be taken seriously.

liberalism | politics

Try again.
No, he got it exactly right.
No, he's an idiot, like you.

I'm sure there are much better nations for you two, not based on liberalism?
Lol, this nation is not based on what you Marxist today call liberalism. Not even close.
What liberalism is has not changed.

Only the times in which it is lived.

"Liberalism, political doctrine that takes protecting and enhancing the freedom of the individual to be the central problem of politics. Liberals typically believe that government is necessary to protect individuals from being harmed by others; but they also recognize that government itself can pose a threat to liberty. As the revolutionary American pamphleteer Thomas Paine expressed it in “Common Sense” (1776), government is at best “a necessary evil.” Laws, judges, and police are needed to secure the individual’s life and liberty, but their coercive power may also be turned against him. The problem, then, is to devise a system that gives government the power necessary to protect individual liberty but also prevents those who govern from abusing that power."
That was the definition of liberalism before you Marxist hijacked it.

Now it means Marxist corporate cronyism

Yo, you Mini Puppets remember "Hope & Change?" Well the new slogan is "Make America Great Again!" What comes around, goes around!

"GTP"
download (7).jpg
Hillary-Clinton-politics-quotes.jpg

liberalism | politics

Try again.

No better definition exists for you treasonous traitor scum, than what I stated. Your link defines patriots, not you liberal scum.

Source? (pretty sure I know)

Many women, some men, and all who have actual morals.
But that would leave out all Democrats who were just fine with Clinton being a philandering fool.

You guys dont have a leg to stand on with that subject, but please, keep on whining about it.
You made the bid deal of Clinton, Now we get to take on Trump. Tit for tat.
And liberal dismissed Bill's transgressions even though he was an elected government official at the time, governor and president, now act all concerned over a private guy. The funny thing is you expect to be taken seriously.
No, we expect to do some damage by mentioning the utter lacks of morals known as Donald Trump.

What liberalism is has not changed.

Only the times in which it is lived.
That is total horse shit.

John Kenneth Galbraith, Senator Patrik Moynahan and JFK would not have supported todays Marxist Democratic Party, not for a second.

liberalism | politics

Try again.

Try clicking on the link, dumbass.

We have one of the most successful businessmen in the nation running against a political hack who is under indictment and who promises to be a clone of an utterly failed moron of a President and libtards dont understand why the vast majority of us feel like we have won this thing already or why our candidate is winning, lol.

And I pray that none of that ever changes.

Successful businessman? Bankrupt four times and how many failed businesses? A man who professes to be a billionaire who has to scam people out of money from a phony university?
No, four of Trumps LLCs went through debt restructuring, out of hundreds he has started.

But how can you morons be that stupid to not realize he has to be more successful than failed as he has made 10 billion buck in business?

Are you guys trying hard to be that moronic or does it come naturally?

Of course with the exception of Jake Starkey and C Clayton, no one is truly that stupid.

You know he is a successful businessman but you dont care and will lie and slander him because you are a political hack and an ideological whore.

How do we know he is a successful businessman ? because he says so? The Wall Street Journal and Forbes both have said he is worth much less and unless he releases his tax returns to prove it I say he is a colossal failure in the middle of a scam.
STILL stuck on stupid. Tax returns don't show net worth. I explained and and you cannot grasp it. Do you even have a job?

liberalism | politics

Try again.

Try clicking on the link, dumbass.
What link? And why should I?

Oh I see, you mean the previous post. Did you read:
"The problem is compounded when one asks whether this is all that government can or should do on behalf of individual freedom. Some liberals—the so-called neoclassical liberals, or libertarians—answer that it is."

Classic liberals would be called libertarian today. Today's liberal changes language to suit himself. They are progressives and much further to the left.

For me he stands for the hope of rule by common sense over political ideology. I'm not giving him much of a chance to succeed but at this point I'm willing to give him a chance.

[QUOTE="Jack4jill, post: 14372792, member: 57304"
No, we expect to do some damage by mentioning the utter lacks of morals known as Donald Trump.[/QUOTE]

Libtards ahve no right to claim any kind of moral hig ground after supporting a p hilandering perjury felon like Clinton or a serial liar like 'You can keep your doctor' Obama.

Forum List

Back