Can someone die before God calls you home?

I'm am using a using a huge experiment to try to kill myself and say fuck you to fate..

You cant do it if you believe in in Mother Mary, she won't let you.

Because you have some more to share and say

You can never kill yourself on a purpose unless its god says so

Still not understanding what you are saying Bear. Lets just cut to the chase, shall we?
You want to die. But you also don't want God to punish you for offing yourself. Right?

No my wife died at 40, my cousin at 42, my three best friends one at 23, one at 28 one at 46 , I am 54 I did worse things in life the. Them they all drank themselves to death I have been drinking non stop since 1983

What makes me special?

Because I believe in mother Mary,

This a huge experiment with me

A year and a half ago I hoped on a greyhound bus from Charlotte North Carolina to find god to see Yellowstone and tried to drink myself to death

You can not die before god calls you home.

Impossible

This is why I am doing it it's an experiment

When someone who believes in God/jesus/ holy spirit you wont be able to die

Still not understanding what you are saying Bear. Lets just cut to the chase, shall we?
You want to die. But you also don't want God to punish you for offing yourself. Right?

Understand stand this put a shot gun to your head pull the trigger it will misfire..

My entire point is you will never die before god calls you home.

I keep on spreading the good word of mother Mary she is the key

Understand stand this put a shot gun to your head pull the trigger it will misfire..

Um. Ok. I just don't agree. And Mary was just a vessel..JESUS is the key, but...we shouldn't go there I guess.

So my next question is..why do you want to kill yourself or are trying to kill yourself then???

People die because they have they did everything they can do , people live because they believe.

And have something to prove that mother Mary is real.

Um. Ok. I just don't agree. And Mary was just a vessel..JESUS is the key, but...we shouldn't go there I guess.

So my next question is..why do you want to kill yourself or are trying to kill yourself then???

Mother Mary is the key do you comprehend how much alcohol I drank in my life ?

Do you comprehend people I know died 10 years ago ? I am outlived them all.

And did worse things in my life but I believe in mother Mary

If a person wants to live mother Mary is the key not jesus.

I am sacrifice my life for people to understand it.

I will pull through..

No mother Mary grace is the key god is mother Mary

You know how how many times I got deep in scripture..

It's not god it's not jesus, its mother Mary

Are you drunk now?
You will not kill yourself with a gun or pills or drive off a cliff. You are killing yourself with booze and maybe drugs. That way you can say you didn't commit suicide...you died from other causes. Don't tell me I am wrong because I know I am not wrong. I have been doing the same thing. Got cancer...didn't do chemo. Didn't do radiation. Didn't take my Tamoxifen. If I have colon or anal cancer...I will do the same thing...nothing. I smoke. That is killing me too. I'm not committing suicide. I am dying from other causes. Thats what is in my head even today.
So I recognize what you are doing. Nothing anyone says will sway you, either. You are cared for by complete strangers here in USMB. And this is tough love on my part. I'm telling you what you need to hear and recognize it. No more hiding.
People die all the time. Many here have lost loved ones and outlived them. Does it hurt? FUCK YES it hurts. OUr time will come when it comes. Either you subconciously will continue to kill yourself and insist it isn't suicide like I'm doing...or you will just say fuck it and pull the trigger or down the pills. Myself, I know a very tall cliff I can drive off when I decide to face it myself. Until then..I will live with my own guilt and denial. Even though I know people here care about me. Sometimes..it just isn't enough. People dying don't affect me, even loved ones. Its the ones I was closest to..soul wise...MY PETS...that call me. Yet...I don't conciously act on it because maybe my punishment will never to see them again and that is what I want. To see them again.

Anyway...I said too fucking much. I hate seeing you in pain. I also hate having company in my own pain. Get better and let me walk my own path alone. Seeing someone else suffer is too hard.

I kind of think I would be dead by now 10 years ago if I didn't believe, what makes me special?

It's all about belief

Are you drunk now?
You will not kill yourself with a gun or pills or drive off a cliff. You are killing yourself with booze and maybe drugs. That way you can say you didn't commit suicide...you died from other causes. Don't tell me I am wrong because I know I am not wrong. I have been doing the same thing. Got cancer...didn't do chemo. Didn't do radiation. Didn't take my Tamoxifen. If I have colon or anal cancer...I will do the same thing...nothing. I smoke. That is killing me too. I'm not committing suicide. I am dying from other causes. Thats what is in my head even today.
So I recognize what you are doing. Nothing anyone says will sway you, either. You are cared for by complete strangers here in USMB. And this is tough love on my part. I'm telling you what you need to hear and recognize it. No more hiding.
People die all the time. Many here have lost loved ones and outlived them. Does it hurt? FUCK YES it hurts. OUr time will come when it comes. Either you subconciously will continue to kill yourself and insist it isn't suicide like I'm doing...or you will just say fuck it and pull the trigger or down the pills. Myself, I know a very tall cliff I can drive off when I decide to face it myself. Until then..I will live with my own guilt and denial. Even though I know people here care about me. Sometimes..it just isn't enough. People dying don't affect me, even loved ones. Its the ones I was closest to..soul wise...MY PETS...that call me. Yet...I don't conciously act on it because maybe my punishment will never to see them again and that is what I want. To see them again.

Anyway...I said too fucking much. I hate seeing you in pain. I also hate having company in my own pain. Get better and let me walk my own path alone. Seeing someone else suffer is too hard.

Of course I have Been drinking, it's an experiment to see if I can die before my time

Its illogical and impossible

I haven't taken a shower in 35 days till today, I rarely eat ..

We are talking about an entity which created all of space time (Genesis)...that is omniscience.

It says this entity created heavens and earth, in no place he created "time". He mentioned that in order to obtain the measure of time, the heavenly bodies must be used, to set seasons, days, etc.

Yes, you can give to this entity the attribute of "knowing everything", however, it won't apply "at every moment". A person can die today, and eventually God will know it, but he didn't cause, approve or ignore such death.

I'm am using a using a huge experiment to try to kill myself and say fuck you to fate..

You cant do it if you believe in in Mother Mary, she won't let you.

Because you have some more to share and say

You can never kill yourself on a purpose unless its god says so
And how do you know that?

Why would I change my my aviator to tilly?

She came home, it was here time.

I want to see if my belief in mother Mary can keep on pushing it

I believe a mind that wants to argue keeps a mind on the top no matter what the down fall is.

Forum List

Back