Can someone tell me when it was that Gays had different drinking fountains?...

Nope...we've always been able to drink out of the same fountains...if we stayed closeted.

Aren't those saying "Civil Unions are good enough for queers" wanting to give us our very own fountain?

Or maybe even better than that, when they were denied the Vote?...

How about someone telling me when Gays were Slaves in this Country and were regularly Whipped by their Owners?...

I'll be here waiting, because I am certain all of the people who continue to Dishonestly compare the "struggle" of Gays making their Homosexuality as public as possible Analagous to what Blacks have Suffered in this Country for hundreds of years can explain to me how they are even remotely comparible...

Honest people KNOW they are not. :thup:

:)

peace...

well in my Dads day there were certain bars they could go to and sit in a certain section so everyone knew who was and wasn't, to prevent any confusion.

My Dad always sat at the edge of that section and for some reason women would come up to him.

Claims he had more ass than a herd of mules.

Nope...we've always been able to drink out of the same fountains...if we stayed closeted.

Aren't those saying "Civil Unions are good enough for queers" wanting to give us our very own fountain?

you seem a little down. I heard about a med that might just be for you.

th

Really... So obviously Gay people were Restricted from using Public Fountains?...

Got Link?...

You are not Oppressed and don't know Oppression... Fuck off. :thup:

Your Existence is NOTHING Like what it is for Blacks even today, much less years ago...

Again... Fuck off. :thup:

peace...

As for Civil Unions?... No.

A Black Man and a White Woman can Reflect Marriage.

Man/Man and Woman/Woman are NOT Equal to Man/Woman regardless of Race.

Same Sex Coupling NEVER Reflects Marriage.

If it does, then so does a Mother a Daughter Caring for the Child's Child together.

Individuals have Rights. When two people come together they are no longer Individual and have to be Judged as the Couple.

And Gays are not Equal to their Natural Design when they Choose to Defy it.

Be angry at Nature and it's Design, but it is a Fact. :thup:

peace...

never, but they were laughed at and made fun of. Criticism and hateful opinions are worse then physical torture!

Johnny Weir Queer is so Queer it not only is made fun of by most people just because, it should also be Required by Law to laugh at that Bitch. :thup:

peace...

And the children who have committed suicide because of bullying?

We've always had a portion of our population who believed they have the right to control the actions of others and you're more than welcome to keep that fantasy. But, you are becoming the minority as intelligent and reasonable people realize its simply none of their business. More than that, most believe in equality for all people.

You homophobes really just need to MYOB. Yeah,

How about someone telling me when Gays were Slaves in this Country and were regularly Whipped by their Owners?...

I'll be here waiting, because I am certain all of the people who continue to Dishonestly compare the "struggle" of Gays making their Homosexuality as public as possible Analagous to what Blacks have Suffered in this Country for hundreds of years can explain to me how they are even remotely comparible...

peace...

I'm fairly certain that women were never discriminated against in this country to the extent that blacks have been,

but that's a pretty idiotic jumping off point to try to argue that women shouldn't have acquired equal rights.

Judging by what I've seen women voting for, I don't think they should be allowed to vote.:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

If it does, then so does a Mother a Daughter Caring for the Child's Child together.

Individuals have Rights. When two people come together they are no longer Individual and have to be Judged as the Couple.

peace...

I don't know why the erratic use of upper case but you don't have the right to judge anyone. If you don't like people marrying others of the same sex, then don't do it.

Its that simple.

Until its your own marriage, its none of your business.

peace...

I'm fairly certain that women were never discriminated against in this country to the extent that blacks have been,

but that's a pretty idiotic jumping off point to try to argue that women shouldn't have acquired equal rights.

Judging by what I've seen women voting for, I don't think they should be allowed to vote.:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Well see, that's the difference between the left and right.

The left knows that rw's vote against the best interests of their own country but we don't want to take the vote away from you. Some rw's who post here are downright stupid but the left believes in equality for all Americans - even the stupid ones.

Queerness can be hidden away in the closet, skin color cannot, therefore queers have no legitimate beef with respect to their civil liberties.

Is that about it mal? :dunno:

How do you walk down the street holding hands with the person you love, and hide the fact they're of the same sex?

If it was only that... Problem is that half the time I have been in a Chick-fil-a since the Controversy, some young Dyke Couple is there shoving tongue down throat in such a Deliberate manner that they should be asked to leave regardless of Sexual Choice.

I am considering documenting it on film and getting others around the country to do the same becaue I know there is an underground movement to Harrrass that company for what it's Owner said.

It's this kind of annoying, in your face shit that is repelling people from EVERYTHING Gay.

Holding hands?... Please. Try being downtown with Children during a Gay Pride Parade.

Men is Assless Chaps all over each other is so Appropriate for the Public Streets in Denver, San Fran, New York, Miami etc...

And save the "Mardi Gras" shit... It's been Dealt with. :thup:

peace...

And how many times do you see straight couples doing it? I saw today, on the subway, a young couple with the guy basically putting his hand on the girl's lap, while she was sat next to her clearly embarrassed mother.

So.... you want to go more extreme like some Muslim countries that ban all that too? Even kissing in public?

How do you walk down the street holding hands with the person you love, and hide the fact they're of the same sex?

If it was only that... Problem is that half the time I have been in a Chick-fil-a since the Controversy, some young Dyke Couple is there shoving tongue down throat in such a Deliberate manner that they should be asked to leave regardless of Sexual Choice.

I am considering documenting it on film and getting others around the country to do the same becaue I know there is an underground movement to Harrrass that company for what it's Owner said.

It's this kind of annoying, in your face shit that is repelling people from EVERYTHING Gay.

Holding hands?... Please. Try being downtown with Children during a Gay Pride Parade.

Men is Assless Chaps all over each other is so Appropriate for the Public Streets in Denver, San Fran, New York, Miami etc...

And save the "Mardi Gras" shit... It's been Dealt with. :thup:

peace...

And how many times do you see straight couples doing it? I saw today, on the subway, a young couple with the guy basically putting his hand on the girl's lap, while she was sat next to her clearly embarrassed mother.

So.... you want to go more extreme like some Muslim countries that ban all that too? Even kissing in public?

I don't want to ban anything... I advocated Against Sodomy Laws and for Civil Unions for the better part of two decades.

But if you are going to annoy me with your Sexuality then I am going to take issue with it.

If you are going to Force your Sexuality on my Kids then I am going to take Issue with it.

In broad daylight in Downtown Denver Perverts Parade their Perversion on the Publics Streets at Denver's annual Gay Pride Parade as they do around the country...

I take issue with it because it's Obscene. All of the Parade?... No, but much of it is simply Parading Sexuality in Public.

What the Gays are doing to Chick-fil-a is Deliberate. They are maybe 5% of the population and the last half dozen people I have seen all over each other in Denver have been Gays.

I'm not making that up, it's what it is... And it's being done as Exhibition... Deliberately.

There will be backlash... And I don't Condone it but I understand why it's coming.

peace...

peace...

I don't know why the erratic use of upper case but you don't have the right to judge anyone. If you don't like people marrying others of the same sex, then don't do it.

Its that simple.

Why do you have your Rep turned off, Coward?...

peace...

I don't want to ban anything... I advocated Against Sodomy Laws and for Civil Unions for the better part of two decades.

But if you are going to annoy me with your Sexuality then I am going to take issue with it.

If you are going to Force your Sexuality on my Kids then I am going to take Issue with it.

In broad daylight in Downtown Denver Perverts Parade their Perversion on the Publics Streets at Denver's annual Gay Pride Parade as they do around the country...

I take issue with it because it's Obscene. All of the Parade?... No, but much of it is simply Parading Sexuality in Public.

What the Gays are doing to Chick-fil-a is Deliberate. They are maybe 5% of the population and the last half dozen people I have seen all over each other in Denver have been Gays.

I'm not making that up, it's what it is... And it's being done as Exhibition... Deliberately.

There will be backlash... And I don't Condone it but I understand why it's coming.

peace...

So, if straight people "force their sexuality on you and your kids", you're against it?

YES! you AIDS infected sexual perverts buy bottled water. 40+ MILLION DEAD FROM AIDS ANOTHER 40,000,000 HIV POSITIVE =RUINED LIVES OF SHAME AND GUILT!

Can someone tell me when it was that Gays had different drinking fountains?... The derivative analogy is false. Let's move on.

peace...

Its that simple.

peace...

Why are you so terrified of your own sexual desires?

peace...

So, if straight people "force their sexuality on you and your kids", you're against it?

Yep... If there was a Straight Pride Parade in Denver with Heteros in Sex Costumes all over each other on a Saturday afternoon on Denver Streets I would be Against that also...

Problem is... Heteros don't have one. :thup:

peace...

Its that simple.

peace...

Why are you so terrified of your own sexual desires?

That's all you got, eh?...

"Yoar a Fag" is not a Response to my OP... But you Know that and that's why you go that path.

Thanks for Illustrating that you Feel that Homosexuality is a Bad thing to be used as a Weapon to try and Offend with. :rofl:

peace...

peace...

Yep... If there was a Straight Pride Parade in Denver with Heteros in Sex Costumes all over each other on a Saturday afternoon on Denver Streets I would be Against that also...

Problem is... Heteros don't have one. :thup:

peace...

Interesting... No counter at all from anyone... :thup:

peace...

Forum List

Back