Can someone tell me when it was that Gays had different drinking fountains?...

It's perfectly fine to discriminate against someone for their actions, not for how they were born.

There has always been a stigma about gays, and that is because the vast majority of people find it digusting. If they don't want to be laughed at, made fun of, ect, then stop acting like a bunch of flammers in a gay pride parade. Stop flaunting your disgusting ways in front of everyone and trying to force them to accept it as 'normal'.

If queers just kept their affairs private and in the privacy of their own homes, not many people would have an issue with them.

How many gay people out there do keep their affairs private? Probably more than show off. How many straight people don't keep their affairs private? Well I saw a straight couple not keeping their affairs so private the other day on the subway, oh no, were they gay? No.

There's a big difference between people at gay pride events and all gay people. Just as there's a big difference between people at strip clubs and people out on the street. Would you want me to tar you with the same brush as those in strip clubs? Or those in night clubs doing whatever it is they are doing?

""Christian homosexuals ""????? that is an OYMORON!!!

Oh, so sinners cannot be Christians? Hmmm, interesting concept.

BTW, homosexuality is defined as having an attraction to someone of the same gender. It does not depend on actually having sex with them.

So if a person is attracted to someone of the same gender and never does anything about it, they are still, by definition, a homosexual.

yes!!! a thief is not a thief until he steals!!! GOOD THINKING!!

Legally, a thief is not a thief until he steals.

It's perfectly fine to discriminate against someone for their actions, not for how they were born.

There has always been a stigma about gays, and that is because the vast majority of people find it digusting. If they don't want to be laughed at, made fun of, ect, then stop acting like a bunch of flammers in a gay pride parade. Stop flaunting your disgusting ways in front of everyone and trying to force them to accept it as 'normal'.

If queers just kept their affairs private and in the privacy of their own homes, not many people would have an issue with them.

We're not going back in the closet...no matter how much you want us to.

We're not going back in the closet...no matter how much you want us to.

How did you answer that question from the Navy you claim to have Served in again?...

And did you March in any Pride Parades in the 70s and 80s?...

:)

peace...

Assless chaps and simulated sex does not belong on the public streets wher people reside...

But it would be considered "harassment" to deal with the Laws they are violating regarding public decency.

They are Indecent people... At their Core.

peace...

Who is they? People who do indecent things are clearly indecent to their core. But indecent doesn't reside just in gay people. Does it?

It Resides in anyone who takes part or condones Gay Parades like those in Denver which are Indecent. :thup:

peace...

I am sure all you Bible Thumpers treat those that cheat on their wives as the same kind of sinners as you do gay folks.
Add in those that eat hog sammiches, wear their clothes a certain way and the dozens of other absurd "sins" in Leviticus.
Do you clowns know how stupid you look?

Or maybe even better than that, when they were denied the Vote?...

How about someone telling me when Gays were Slaves in this Country and were regularly Whipped by their Owners?...

I'll be here waiting, because I am certain all of the people who continue to Dishonestly compare the "struggle" of Gays making their Homosexuality as public as possible Analagous to what Blacks have Suffered in this Country for hundreds of years can explain to me how they are even remotely comparible...

Honest people KNOW they are not. :thup:

peace...

Hay, and what's the deal with gays being able to use public showers with the members of the sex they're most attracted too?

Why can't I shower with chicks and not spend the next 2 to 4 breaking rocks?

I am sure all you Bible Thumpers treat those that cheat on their wives as the same kind of sinners as you do gay folks.
Add in those that eat hog sammiches, wear their clothes a certain way and the dozens of other absurd "sins" in Leviticus.
Do you clowns know how stupid you look?

Ceremonial Law and Moral Law are not the same.

Tell me where in Leviticus 18 it says anything about food?

It does on the other hand speak Harsher of Homosexuality than it does Beastiality.

But you don't have to worry about that if you don't force yourself into their Church. :thup:

And of course Adulterers aren't asking for Society to Bless their Adultery in Law or give it special "rights" you Ignorant and or Dishonest Twat.

peace...

BTW, homosexuality is defined as having an attraction to someone of the same gender. It does not depend on actually having sex with them.

So if a person is attracted to someone of the same gender and never does anything about it, they are still, by definition, a homosexual.

Stealing is an action. Homosexuality is, by definition, about attraction, whether the person acts on it or not.

no its mot, thats like sayin if you think about sex youre not a virgin, even if youve never had it. Homos are only homos when they do the deed with he same sex. So now its a culture and not an act. Spare me

How about someone telling me when Gays were Slaves in this Country and were regularly Whipped by their Owners?...

I'll be here waiting, because I am certain all of the people who continue to Dishonestly compare the "struggle" of Gays making their Homosexuality as public as possible Analagous to what Blacks have Suffered in this Country for hundreds of years can explain to me how they are even remotely comparible...

peace...

Hay, and what's the deal with gays being able to use public showers with the members of the sex they're most attracted too?

Why can't I shower with chicks and not spend the next 2 to 4 breaking rocks?

Well, thanks to Coy Mathis' Mentally Disturbed Mother all of that is Changing.

All you have to say is that you are really a Woman but God was mean and gave you a penis.

Then you can use the Girl's Facilities. :thup:

peace...

Legally, a thief is not a thief until he steals.
And youre not gay until you suck another dude off

peace...

Well all that happened to blacks and the Republican consensus is the same anyway. STFU about it and get over it.:doubt:

Republicans never defended the practice, but democrats were balls deep in it. Noone alive was a slqave so why do people keep bringing this shit other than groups like the naacp to drive fundraising.

"Can someone tell me when it was that Gays had different drinking fountains?..."

I think "drinking fountain" is novasteve's nickname at the 'clubs.'

peace...

Well all that happened to blacks and the Republican consensus is the same anyway. STFU about it and get over it.:doubt:

Do you know who the DemocRAT "Conscience of the Senate" was?...

peace...

peace...

Homosexuality was against the law in most of the country for decades. It was thus illegal to be homosexual;

I don't ever recall it being illegal to be black.

peace...

Homosexuality was against the law in most of the country for decades. It was thus illegal to be homosexual;

I don't ever recall it being illegal to be black.

Homosexuality was never against the law.... homosexual acts, sodomy, were.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

Forum List

Back