Can someone tell me when it was that Gays had different drinking fountains?...

Yep... If there was a Straight Pride Parade in Denver with Heteros in Sex Costumes all over each other on a Saturday afternoon on Denver Streets I would be Against that also...

Problem is... Heteros don't have one. :thup:

:)

peace...

Saying that, you can find lots of things happening with straight couples doing things in society.

If there are gay pride events and you don't want your kids to see, you don't take them there. If you don't want your kids to see nudist beaches, you don't take your kids there.

Yep... If there was a Straight Pride Parade in Denver with Heteros in Sex Costumes all over each other on a Saturday afternoon on Denver Streets I would be Against that also...

Problem is... Heteros don't have one. :thup:

peace...

Saying that, you can find lots of things happening with straight couples doing things in society.

If there are gay pride events and you don't want your kids to see, you don't take them there. If you don't want your kids to see nudist beaches, you don't take your kids there.

Nudist Beaches are not Downtown Denver... Terrible Analogy and I don't want Adults Parading their assless chaps on the public streets simulating sex on a Saturday... People live and reside Downtown... VERY Residential here in Denver.

Keep your Fucking Perverted Shit in the Bedroom. :thup:

peace...

Nudist Beaches are not Downtown Denver... Terrible Analogy and I don't want Adults Parading their assless chaps on the public streets simulating sex on a Saturday... People live and reside Downtown... VERY Residential here in Denver.

peace...

Well I can't talk about specifics on a parade or whatnot, however if there isn't a problem in them having a parade, just where they have the parade, then is there much of a problem to discuss?

peace...

Well I can't talk about specifics on a parade or whatnot, however if there isn't a problem in them having a parade, just where they have the parade, then is there much of a problem to discuss?

Assless chaps and simulated sex does not belong on the public streets wher people reside...

But it would be considered "harassment" to deal with the Laws they are violating regarding public decency.

They are Indecent people... At their Core.

peace...

peace...

Assless chaps and simulated sex does not belong on the public streets wher people reside...

But it would be considered "harassment" to deal with the Laws they are violating regarding public decency.

peace...

BOTTOMLINE=THEY ARE FOUL,SICK, PERVERTS!!! bound for aids slow death and hell!!!

SEXUAL PERVERTS=Men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust for one another, men with men committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the penalty of their error which was due. who, knowing the righteous judgment of God, that those who practice such things are deserving of death, not only do the same but also approve of those who practice them.ROMANS 1:27 & 32

Or maybe even better than that, when they were denied the Vote?...

How about someone telling me when Gays were Slaves in this Country and were regularly Whipped by their Owners?...

I'll be here waiting, because I am certain all of the people who continue to Dishonestly compare the "struggle" of Gays making their Homosexuality as public as possible Analagous to what Blacks have Suffered in this Country for hundreds of years can explain to me how they are even remotely comparible...

Honest people KNOW they are not. :thup:

peace...

Well all that happened to blacks and the Republican consensus is the same anyway. STFU about it and get over it.:doubt:

BEWARE THE COST!!! SEXUAL PERVERTS=Men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust for one another, men with men committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the penalty of their error which was due. who, knowing the righteous judgment of God, that those who practice such things are deserving of death, not only do the same but also approve of those who practice them.ROMANS 1:27 & 32

It's really not that much actually, but from the vantage point of abject ignorance I can see how it might seem that way.

You dodge a simple question better than Clinton or Obama could ever do.
So an ignorant person is asking you a simple question:
How is it you know so much about "queerness"?

I don't agree that awareness of the fact that many gays have kept their sexual orientation a secret to avoid persecution constitutes "knowing so much". I thought it was pretty much common knowledge to tell you the truth. In fact, you're the first person I've ever encountered that didn't know that. But now you do, so, you're welcome. :thup:

OK, fair enough. I see your point.

BEWARE THE COST!!! SEXUAL PERVERTS=Men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust for one another, men with men committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the penalty of their error which was due. who, knowing the righteous judgment of God, that those who practice such things are deserving of death, not only do the same but also approve of those who practice them.ROMANS 1:27 & 32

For Christian homosexuals you may have a point.

For the legal workings of the US, well, not so much.

""Christian homosexuals ""????? that is an OYMORON!!!

Oh, so sinners cannot be Christians? Hmmm, interesting concept.

BTW, homosexuality is defined as having an attraction to someone of the same gender. It does not depend on actually having sex with them.

So if a person is attracted to someone of the same gender and never does anything about it, they are still, by definition, a homosexual.

It's perfectly fine to discriminate against someone for their actions, not for how they were born.

There has always been a stigma about gays, and that is because the vast majority of people find it digusting. If they don't want to be laughed at, made fun of, ect, then stop acting like a bunch of flammers in a gay pride parade. Stop flaunting your disgusting ways in front of everyone and trying to force them to accept it as 'normal'.

If queers just kept their affairs private and in the privacy of their own homes, not many people would have an issue with them.

BTW, homosexuality is defined as having an attraction to someone of the same gender. It does not depend on actually having sex with them.

So if a person is attracted to someone of the same gender and never does anything about it, they are still, by definition, a homosexual.

yes!!! a thief is not a thief until he steals!!! GOOD THINKING!!

Or maybe even better than that, when they were denied the Vote?...

How about someone telling me when Gays were Slaves in this Country and were regularly Whipped by their Owners?...

I'll be here waiting, because I am certain all of the people who continue to Dishonestly compare the "struggle" of Gays making their Homosexuality as public as possible Analagous to what Blacks have Suffered in this Country for hundreds of years can explain to me how they are even remotely comparible...

Honest people KNOW they are not. :thup:

peace...

In a sane society they should have been qaurantined back in the 80s, there would be a lot of innocent people still alive today if the AIDS pandemic had been contained. But heaven forbid a homo should be denied the right to spread his diseases - both viral amd psychological .

Romans 1 GNV - The Epistle of the Apostle Paul to the - Bible Gateway

ROMANS 1:27 from the Geneva Bible 1599

"27 And likewise also the men left the natural use of the woman, and burned in their lust one toward another, and man with man wrought filthiness, and received in themselves such [ar]recompense of their error, as was meet."

Again, this was about men having sex with priests in a religious ceremony. I know you don't care, I know you will misinterpret this in any way you wish to pound on other people and treat them badly.

And you are claiming that they are not Christians? By what measure to you make that claim?? That Christians never sin?

The big difference being that a person attracted to someone of the same gender and never does anything about it - is a respectable person

A person who engages in Sodomy with the same sex is a Pervert. . And worthy of minimal respect.

[Pardon me while I spit on the ground every time their name gets mentioned ]

Stealing is an action. Homosexuality is, by definition, about attraction, whether the person acts on it or not.

peace...

Who is they? People who do indecent things are clearly indecent to their core. But indecent doesn't reside just in gay people. Does it?

Forum List

Back