Can someone tell me when it was that Gays had different drinking fountains?...

Well, it hasn't been destroyed in the countries and states where gay marriage is legal, even tho we were told it would be the end of marriage. So...I wonder where he gets his info from.

What compelling state interest is there to deny plural marriages

What compelling state interest is there to deny multiple licenses

What compelling state interest in to deny singles license

Your argument may be more successful than you hoped

If gay marriage is deemed legal then there will be absolutely no defence that can be brought to deny all forms of "marriage".

the bigamists and polygamists will claim that their rights to marry are being denied and that they are being discriminated against.

no matter how much the libs and gays rant about this----it IS a slippery slope.

More ignorant nonsense and demagoguery.

There is no such thing as ‘gay marriage,’ same-sex couples are currently eligible to enter into marriage contracts, contracts that are written to accommodate only two equal partners – same- or opposite-sex. The issue concerns states failing to acknowledge this fact, and denying same-sex couples access to a law they’re eligible to participate in, thus violating the 14th Amendment.

No aspect of marriage law will be ‘changed,’ three or more persons have never been allowed to enter into a marriage contract in any state, and three or more persons would continued to be unable to enter into a marriage contract once same-sex couples’ right to access marriage law is recognized by the state.

If gay marriage is deemed legal then there will be absolutely no defence that can be brought to deny all forms of "marriage".

the bigamists and polygamists will claim that their rights to marry are being denied and that they are being discriminated against.

There is no such thing as ‘gay marriage,’ same-sex couples are currently eligible to enter into marriage contracts, contracts that are written to accommodate only two equal partners – same- or opposite-sex. The issue concerns states failing to acknowledge this fact, and denying same-sex couples access to a law they’re eligible to participate in, thus violating the 14th Amendment.

No aspect of marriage law will be ‘changed,’ three or more persons have never been allowed to enter into a marriage contract in any state, and three or more persons would continued to be unable to enter into a marriage contract once same-sex couples’ right to access marriage law is recognized by the state.

Then answer the questions posted.

I'm sure they will be asked again, and not just on an Internet forum.

Be prepared is a wise motto

Well, it hasn't been destroyed in the countries and states where gay marriage is legal, even tho we were told it would be the end of marriage. So...I wonder where he gets his info from.

I cannot help but notice that you are now on another tangent instead of STICKING to the comment about gay marriage "destroying marriage."

Feel free to answer the questions.

Or is there fear in how they must be answered.

Last edited:
Can someone tell me when it was that Gays had different drinking fountains?
What would be more important is if someone could tell us why conservatives seek to deny gay Americans, and their fellow Americans, their civil liberties.

Lol, runs from the questions!

Tell us, what is the compelling state interest to deny polygamist, multi license or singles from marriage?

Cute how you cut and run.

I cannot help but notice that you are now on another tangent instead of STICKING to the comment about gay marriage "destroying marriage."

I believe my questions came first. Answer away.

Yours was answered in post 649. Of course now you've changed the question. At least your inconsistency is consistent.

Now your turn.

The obvious answers scare the hell out of you don't they?

I sense an itty bitty marketing problem

You?

Last edited:

There is no Justification to deny two Sisters Marriage if Gays can have it.

Name the Justification.

:)

peace...

The Answer is that Gay Marriage in Law makes Marriage meaningless... It's a Molestation of the Law, Reality, the Constitution and Civilized Society.

You are Mandating in Law that Up is Down, Wet is Dry, Cold is Warm... It's Absurdity Ratified.

Man/Woman has never and will never be Equal to Man/Man or Woman/Woman.

To say otherwise is Childish and Dishonest... To Mandate it in Law is Offensive.

peace...

Bring on the vote with the accompanying debate.

Support of Gay Marriage and support of the Gay Agenda are two diff. things, I am venemously oppossed to Gays , as I believe you surmised from my posts - but am also a patriot and support the rights of ALL Americans -faggots are no exception. There are others of my political persuasion who support Gay Marriage also - so not all supporters are Sociofascists . Also-he uninvolved and uninterested are heavily swayed by the sociofascist media which controls al,ost evrything you see in the News, and entertainment sectors. et al Brainwashed

the people of the blue state of california voted it down twice, the will of the people was then overturned by a llberal court. what kind of america is that?

What , you think you live in a free country ?? You think there's Justice here ? Our Justice System /Legal System is a laughing stock, The sociofascist elite wipe their asses with our constitution and shoot snot rockets at the people - they could give a rats ass about the will of the people they know full well how to circumvent justice , pervert liberty and defecate on the mindless "useful idiots" who call themselve Democrats. A vote means NOTHING when it goes against the sociofascist agenda and the will of the people , given enough time, can always be always be bent to suit their needs. Seig Heil Mother Fucker !!!

Quick question for you Bible thumpers........................

I already know that there are parts of Leviticus (as well as Romans) that states man on man action is not allowed.

I've got a challenge for all of you..................can you show me where female on female (or girl on girl if you prefer) is told that it's a sin?

Many rep points (and possibly a cash reward) if you can show me where the Bible says that women on women action isn't allowed.

The Answer is that Gay Marriage in Law makes Marriage meaningless... It's a Molestation of the Law, Reality, the Constitution and Civilized Society.

You are Mandating in Law that Up is Down, Wet is Dry, Cold is Warm... It's Absurdity Ratified.

To say otherwise is Childish and Dishonest... To Mandate it in Law is Offensive.

peace...
Please make an effort to learn.

The only real "molestation" of the Law is for you god-damned bible-thumpers to try to pass your religious bullshit into public legislation. Your psychotic religion doesn't apply to the entire human race because not everyone is dumb enough to believe in your fairy tales. To make people obey your fairy tales through threat of legal action when those people are not dumb enough to believe your fairy tales is a perversion of law and justice. Gay marriage is not.

This is why the First Amendment reads, "Fuck you and your religion."

Boy, there are a lot of people that don't have any idea what a slippery slope fallacy is...or they just don't care.

The slippery slope argument, aka the domino fallacy . The concept is that once you take that first step, it leaves the door open to a second, a third, and so on , next thing you know the faggots and sociofascists are running the world ..... hmmm hey wait a minute !!! Isn't tha pretty close to what we've got now ???

peace...
Please make an effort to learn.

The only real "molestation" of the Law is for you god-damned bible-thumpers to try to pass your religious bullshit into public legislation. Your psychotic religion doesn't apply to the entire human race because not everyone is dumb enough to believe in your fairy tales. To make people obey your fairy tales through threat of legal action when those people are not dumb enough to believe your fairy tales is a perversion of law and justice. Gay marriage is not.

This is why the First Amendment reads, "Fuck you and your religion."

And a Happy Easter to You :lol:

Last edited:
Boy, there are a lot of people that don't have any idea what a slippery slope fallacy is...or they just don't care.

The slippery slope argument, aka the domino fallacy . The concept is that once you take that first step, it leaves the door open to a second, a third, and so on , next thing you know the faggots and sociofascists are running the world ..... hmmm hey wait a minute !!! Isn't tha pretty close to what we've got now ???

Ah, you do know what it means...so you're just horribly self unaware then. :lol:

Name the Justification.

peace...

Name the justification for denying a brother and a sister marrying NOW, without any reference to gays being married.

Tell us why keeping marriage between a Man and Woman exclusively serves to justify denying a Man and a Woman, who happen to be related, the right to marry.

You can't do it, I guarantee, which makes your argument above useless.

Name the Justification.

peace...

Do you support access to civil unions between siblings who would desire such?

Name the Justification.

peace...

Name the justification for denying a brother and a sister marrying NOW, without any reference to gays being married.

Tell us why keeping marriage between a Man and Woman exclusively serves to justify denying a Man and a Woman, who happen to be related, the right to marry.

Same thing goes for Polygamy. Polygamy is a heterosexual institution and the justification for it is there or it isn't, separate from consenting adult gays legally marrying. They know the sibling thing is ridiculously flinging poo against a wall, but with Polygamy there is just enough for them to latch on to despite being no evidence linking legalization of same sex marriages and polygamy.

There are actually countries where Polygamy is legal. Guess what isn't legal in those countries? That's right, same sex marriages. Same goes the other way. Gays have been marrying for a decade or more in a few places...where they have not allowed Polygamy, incest or inanimate object marriages.

Name the Justification.

peace...

Incest and Pedophilia - The next Domino on that slippery slope.

So you wanna marry your Sister ? You sick little Puppy.

The ban on Incestual Marriage is based on the actuality of Marriage being the societal foundation of the Family and procreation - breeding and child rearing - The products of incest are demonstrably geneticall inferior human beings- prone to an inordinbate amount of Birth Defects and Mental issues - much like Homosexuals.

Forum List

Back