Can The Students Be Silenced?

Led by the Dick by the DISCREDITED ORGANIZATION the NRA....Your comment is Shameful Jon,moreover a complete pack of lies,Since Australia's GUN BUY BACK,MASS SHOOTINGS>>>>>>>>>>>NIL....Since that time AMERICA'S MASS SHOOTINGS>>>>>>>>100's

I need say NO MORE....other than 30% of Americans are wrong,AS I HAVE SAID FOR YEARS.....You need to Fcuk Off your 2nd...Maybe the Youth Generation Will.....steve

you fucking liar

the NRA is not smuggling firearms into your country
I USE TO LIKE YOU jON BUT WHY are you lying,you discredit yourself with such Crap........I NEVER SAID THE NRA were smuggling Guns into Australia...BUT I WILL CHECK IT OUT,BECAUSE I KNOW THEY'D LIKE TO.......

eat shit i am nothing like you ya cheap troll

NO MORE COMMENT FROM ME TO THIS BANAL POSTER...JON YA BANNED

good ya lying troll
Good nice to see you have CLOSED YA ASSHOLE BY SHUTTING YOUR MOUTH,,HOORAY

Dumbed down so even trump supporters can understand it.
View attachment 180656

33bd0e5e-5dd6-42ab-847a-243f92ca1d11-jpeg.180656

D. Create stick free zones........
No Todd,just TAKE AWAY THE STICK,THIS RESOLVES A and B....Simple...Trouble with the GUN LOBBY THEY BELIEVE IN Solution A...dumb bastards...steve

View attachment 180656

No Todd,just TAKE AWAY THE STICK,THIS RESOLVES A and B....Simple...Trouble with the GUN LOBBY THEY BELIEVE IN Solution A...dumb bastards...steve

Iickit, I bet you just blame the Jews for this!

You will never be able to take the stick away from everyone. You will mostly take it away from the law abiding gun owners and leave the criminals with easy prey!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

View attachment 180656

You will never be able to take the stick away from everyone. You will mostly take it away from the law abiding gun owners and leave the criminals with easy prey!

faulty logic.

Wait a second ... how does having a mental disorder get anyone out of trouble? Never heard of that before.

So, you've never heard of a person getting off due to insanity or some other mental infirmity? Hmmm.
Of course men have a greater proclivity towards violence; it is in our genes to be out hunting to feed the family, defending the home territory against threats and invasion, fighting for the woman you want and other things. You don't erase millions of years of genetic programming by a few years of societal restrictions. When you suppress behavior, all you end up getting is exactly what we are seeing now in schools, where children are being forced into a box they don't fit and do not want to even try.

View attachment 180656

Why Jewish folk!!!!!!!!!!!!!SICKO.......You know not the Minute Nor The Hour....Go crawl back to your pile of Dung

And, while the us sees hundreds killed every year by nut cases with assault rifles, they simply outlawed them in 1997. And have had no mass killings since then. Here, we see hundreds killed yearly in mass killings, in Australia they see 0 (as in ZERO). Now, the question is, who are the smart ones. They still have guns, but no mass killings. We have more guns, and HUNDREDS OF MASS KILLINGS. And cons would rather have the mass killings. Because they do not care.

Whereupon their VIOLENT CRIMES went through the roof.

The most violent country in Europe: Britain is also worse than South Africa and U.S.
By James Slack
UPDATED:18:14 EST, 2 July 2009

Britain's violent crime record is worse than any other country in the European union, it has been revealed.

Official crime figures show the UK also has a worse rate for all types of violence than the U.S. and even South Africa - widely considered one of the world's most dangerous countries.

The figures comes on the day new Home Secretary Alan Johnson makes his first major speech on crime, promising to be tough on loutish behaviour.

Violent%20Crime-L.jpg

The U.S. has a violence rate of 466 crimes per 100,000 residents, Canada 935, Australia 920 and South Africa 1,609.

Shadow Home Secretary Chris Grayling said: 'This is a damning indictment of this government's comprehensive failure over more than a decade to tackle the deep rooted social problems in our society, and the knock on effect on crime and anti-social behaviour.

Read more: The most violent country in Europe: Britain is also worse than South Africa and U.S. | Daily Mail Online

UK is violent crime capital of Europe
Don't see,THE US,CENTRAL OR SOUTH AMERICAN COUNTRIES,ON THE LIST>>>>>BECAUSE YOUR DATA IS FLAWED,FALSE?......America is the worlds most violent and Murderous NATION by far

America is the worlds most violent and Murderous NATION by far

Better watch out then. Now that you've let the secret out of the bag, the US's Echelon computer has your IP address by now and may be sending a SEAL team down under at this very moment to take you out with a missile launched from out at sea! :eek: Trump can put a missile right in through your bedroom window without even waking your neighbors! ;)

America is the worlds most violent and Murderous NATION by far

Better watch out then. Now that you've let the secret out of the bag, the US's Echelon computer has your IP address by now and may be sending a SEAL team down under at this very moment to take you out with a missile launched from out at sea! :eek: Trump can put a missile right in through your bedroom window without even waking your neighbors! ;)
Cry Tough.........Yeah BUT WHAT A WAY TO DIE,trouble with Trump and Guys like you,you have to be prepared for a Seal to Screw You Up the Ass,Enjoy but please don't CRY SAD......LOL steve

you fucking liar

the NRA is not smuggling firearms into your country
I USE TO LIKE YOU jON BUT WHY are you lying,you discredit yourself with such Crap........I NEVER SAID THE NRA were smuggling Guns into Australia...BUT I WILL CHECK IT OUT,BECAUSE I KNOW THEY'D LIKE TO.......

eat shit i am nothing like you ya cheap troll

NO MORE COMMENT FROM ME TO THIS BANAL POSTER...JON YA BANNED

good ya lying troll
Good nice to see you have CLOSED YA ASSHOLE BY SHUTTING YOUR MOUTH,,HOORAY

poor spineless bastard cant even keep his word

a few posts ago ya banned me ya moron

--LOL Fuck you

And, while the us sees hundreds killed every year by nut cases with assault rifles, they simply outlawed them in 1997. And have had no mass killings since then. Here, we see hundreds killed yearly in mass killings, in Australia they see 0 (as in ZERO). Now, the question is, who are the smart ones. They still have guns, but no mass killings. We have more guns, and HUNDREDS OF MASS KILLINGS. And cons would rather have the mass killings. Because they do not care.

The most violent country in Europe: Britain is also worse than South Africa and U.S.
By James Slack

Britain's violent crime record is worse than any other country in the European union, it has been revealed.

Official crime figures show the UK also has a worse rate for all types of violence than the U.S. and even South Africa - widely considered one of the world's most dangerous countries.

The figures comes on the day new Home Secretary Alan Johnson makes his first major speech on crime, promising to be tough on loutish behaviour.

Violent%20Crime-L.jpg

The U.S. has a violence rate of 466 crimes per 100,000 residents, Canada 935, Australia 920 and South Africa 1,609.

Shadow Home Secretary Chris Grayling said: 'This is a damning indictment of this government's comprehensive failure over more than a decade to tackle the deep rooted social problems in our society, and the knock on effect on crime and anti-social behaviour.

Read more: The most violent country in Europe: Britain is also worse than South Africa and U.S. | Daily Mail Online

Don't see,THE US,CENTRAL OR SOUTH AMERICAN COUNTRIES,ON THE LIST>>>>>BECAUSE YOUR DATA IS FLAWED,FALSE?......America is the worlds most violent and Murderous NATION by far
another lie by likit the troll

By James Slack

Violent%20Crime-L.jpg

wow - what a moronic thing to say.

The 20 most dangerous countries in the world
not in the top 20

The 20 most dangerous countries in the world
same

Most dangerous countries in the world 2017 – ranked

FIFTY dude. NUMBER FIFTY.

you should talk less and think more.

View attachment 180620 Let’s dumb it down ALL the way to the DEPLORABLES level so even they can understand it.

You do realize that the federal government isn’t a parent, right? You also understand we have a right to bear arms specifically so we can defend ourselves from tyrannical government.

Children don’t have that kind of relationship with their parents

View attachment 180656

There are millions and millions of sticks.
The ban didn't take them away in Australia, why would your ban work in the US?

I realize liberals are morons, but come on, stop huffing the paint.

We'll get to that, right after we annex and colonize Straya, k? And even then, maybe not.

I think I'll go shoot my .303 tomorrow. How 'bout you?

No, you won't, because you're incapable. Sucks to be you.
Enjoy it while you still can Marion, Me,I'm gonna Shoot some Semen,Make Love ... Not War....Much more enjoyable,if you are CAPABLE....LOL

Your mind is beginning to Wayne(Wain) LOL......john,I have told you before Mariijon,NOT TO GO OUT IN THE SUN WITHOUT YOUR HAT ON

You were looking for "wane", Mental Midget. A wain is a large farm vehicle. :rolleyes:
So,What, I hope you understood the basis of the post,Sitting High in you Haywain brain

Oh, I understood the basis of the post. It was that you're an illiterate moron who thinks he/she/it is above showing the English mastery of a 3rd grader.

You don't make points when you're incomprehensible, twit.
Listen Lady you defend the indefensible as is your right,but NIT PICKING AS YOU DO,RENDERS YOUR PROSE,IRRELEVANT......I am your Master>>>>>>Your Brain in Spain,Is on the Wayne,Wain,Wane but You'll go Insane in the Plane on the flight to Indian Plain....You complete Pain

"Indefensible" ALSO is not defined as "things I don't like". Your utter, mouth-foaming meltdown at the mere suggestion that an American adult should competently use the English language, however, provides a thorough - and thoroughly amusing - example.

You clearly can't even master yourself, child.

You may print this and post it in your front window or front door, whichever you prefer. Why should your neighbors be protecting you if you won't do the same for them?
Gun%20Free%20Zone%20too-Th.jpg
You’re obviously pissed that the students of Parkland have out debated and outsmarted the terrorist organization known as the NRA.

"I am a VICTIM! Sit down, shut up, and FEAR ME!" is only out-debating in a mind like yours, where Dr. Seuss is great literature and "The Song That Never Ends" is classical music.

Please read the article. That will answer your questions.

However, I know that in your case, ignorance is bliss!

Wait a second ... how does having a mental disorder get anyone out of trouble? Never heard of that before.

So, you've never heard of a person getting off due to insanity or some other mental infirmity? Hmmm.
Of course men have a greater proclivity towards violence; it is in our genes to be out hunting to feed the family, defending the home territory against threats and invasion, fighting for the woman you want and other things. You don't erase millions of years of genetic programming by a few years of societal restrictions. When you suppress behavior, all you end up getting is exactly what we are seeing now in schools, where children are being forced into a box they don't fit and do not want to even try.

The whole "insanity defense" is pretty much a myth at this point. It virtually never works. Ask any competent trial lawyer. At best maybe you'll avoid the death penalty.

Besides, insanity is a legal term, meaning you had no awareness that you were committing a crime while you were committing a crime. It has nothing to do with mental health.

Forum List

Back