Can The Students Be Silenced?

They have degrees. There is no degree for gender studies, dipshit. But then, you would not know about college. Way beyond you.

Why do you find it necessary to boldly display your ignorance about so many subjects? You exemplify the words and philosophy of Ronald Reagan.

UCLA%20Gender%20Studies-M.jpg

UCLA Gender Studies

Keep up the good work!

Yup. there you are, second row, 8th from the left.

Simple JUST BAN GUNS...........FULL STOP and get rid of the 2nd

We'll get to that, right after we annex and colonize Straya, k? And even then, maybe not.

I think I'll go shoot my .303 tomorrow. How 'bout you?

No, you won't, because you're incapable. Sucks to be you.
Enjoy it while you still can Marion, Me,I'm gonna Shoot some Semen,Make Love ... Not War....Much more enjoyable,if you are CAPABLE....LOL

Your mind is beginning to Wayne(Wain) LOL......john,I have told you before Mariijon,NOT TO GO OUT IN THE SUN WITHOUT YOUR HAT ON

You were looking for "wane", Mental Midget. A wain is a large farm vehicle. :rolleyes:
So,What, I hope you understood the basis of the post,Sitting High in you Haywain brain

Oh, I understood the basis of the post. It was that you're an illiterate moron who thinks he/she/it is above showing the English mastery of a 3rd grader.

You don't make points when you're incomprehensible, twit.
Listen Lady you defend the indefensible as is your right,but NIT PICKING AS YOU DO,RENDERS YOUR PROSE,IRRELEVANT......I am your Master>>>>>>Your Brain in Spain,Is on the Wayne,Wain,Wane but You'll go Insane in the Plane on the flight to Indian Plain....You complete Pain

i dont know about Australia but here in the United States begging to having your freedoms taken away

by men with guns does not sound like "having a back bone"

sound more like "brainwashed parrot "
We don't beg..EVER.....You are a Spineless bunch of delusional Heros(In your own Stupid Minds)

Let us explore why the US always want us in with them in these failed Wars they keep creating...our SAS are the best fighters But they have a stipulation...Never to go into Combat with or beside American Troops.....4 obvious reasons...see you around and stop talking shit for a while

even worse you just let them disarm you

you do not deserve freedom
Best thing that happened for Australia...NO GUNS...we grasped the Nettle and WON......you cannot change,well 30% of you because your Brains can see no further than the ends of your Noses.....We Won,YOU LOSE CONSTANTLY....Your Youth are much Brighter than the 30% of you who are Mired in Indecision....just Admit it...ps You don't have Freedom but we do...you are a laughing stock

NO GUNS

now that is a joke

there are more gun in Australia now then before --LOL

and full autos ta boot

--LOL
Led by the Dick by the DISCREDITED ORGANIZATION the NRA....Your comment is Shameful Jon,moreover a complete pack of lies,Since Australia's GUN BUY BACK,MASS SHOOTINGS>>>>>>>>>>>NIL....Since that time AMERICA'S MASS SHOOTINGS>>>>>>>>100's

I need say NO MORE....other than 30% of Americans are wrong,AS I HAVE SAID FOR YEARS.....You need to Fcuk Off your 2nd...Maybe the Youth Generation Will.....steve

you fucking liar

the NRA is not smuggling firearms into your country

Being known as rational by your irrational friends is not much to hang a hat on.

Know what, you simply seem to think that one's friends are irrational. Must be projection.

But I have no irrational friends nearly all are degreed people with the ability to think rationally. Rationally is available for you to look up in any dictionary.

Degrees in gender studies dont count....me boi.

They have degrees. There is no degree for gender studies, dipshit. But then, you would not know about college. Way beyond you.

Never had the need for college.
I retired at 46.

So you say. As a con troll, you never see the value in learning. Which keeps you ignorant. But then, maybe you are simply a congenital idiot. Which is a good deal for you. If it is congenital, it is not your fault. Just plain bad luck.

Life is very good me boi.
upload_2018-3-5_21-16-11.png

upload_2018-3-5_21-16-55.png

upload_2018-3-5_21-18-21.png

why don't these "students" do something like to talk to the alienated kids in their own classrooms and get to know them? why can't they work a bit more to include those they normally don't? there's a lot the kids can do in their own school and if these students wish to be taken seriously then they can start making changes "at home" where it *can* make a difference.

as it stands they're just making noise. their right i suppose but its not helping.
Joke,blame the Victims...WHY DON'T YOU OWN UP TO YOUR RESPONSIBLITIES......YOUR AND YOUR ILK DON'T EVEN SPEAK TO YOUR CHILDREN....YOU ARE A POOR EXAMPLE OF A PARENT......and SHAMEFUL

Actually, considering his stupidity and inability to concentrate, it may be better that he lost his kids, or at least kept shut while around them.
Um, never have had kids.

You may want to consider your own dumbassness.

why don't these "students" do something like to talk to the alienated kids in their own classrooms and get to know them? why can't they work a bit more to include those they normally don't? there's a lot the kids can do in their own school and if these students wish to be taken seriously then they can start making changes "at home" where it *can* make a difference.

as it stands they're just making noise. their right i suppose but its not helping.
Joke,blame the Victims...WHY DON'T YOU OWN UP TO YOUR RESPONSIBLITIES......YOUR AND YOUR ILK DON'T EVEN SPEAK TO YOUR CHILDREN....YOU ARE A POOR EXAMPLE OF A PARENT......and SHAMEFUL

Actually, considering his stupidity and inability to concentrate, it may be better that he lost his kids, or at least kept shut while around them.
Um, never have had kids.

The wife and I are DINK's as well.

We don't beg..EVER.....You are a Spineless bunch of delusional Heros(In your own Stupid Minds)

Let us explore why the US always want us in with them in these failed Wars they keep creating...our SAS are the best fighters But they have a stipulation...Never to go into Combat with or beside American Troops.....4 obvious reasons...see you around and stop talking shit for a while

even worse you just let them disarm you

you do not deserve freedom
Best thing that happened for Australia...NO GUNS...we grasped the Nettle and WON......you cannot change,well 30% of you because your Brains can see no further than the ends of your Noses.....We Won,YOU LOSE CONSTANTLY....Your Youth are much Brighter than the 30% of you who are Mired in Indecision....just Admit it...ps You don't have Freedom but we do...you are a laughing stock

NO GUNS

now that is a joke

and full autos ta boot

--LOL
Led by the Dick by the DISCREDITED ORGANIZATION the NRA....Your comment is Shameful Jon,moreover a complete pack of lies,Since Australia's GUN BUY BACK,MASS SHOOTINGS>>>>>>>>>>>NIL....Since that time AMERICA'S MASS SHOOTINGS>>>>>>>>100's

I need say NO MORE....other than 30% of Americans are wrong,AS I HAVE SAID FOR YEARS.....You need to Fcuk Off your 2nd...Maybe the Youth Generation Will.....steve

you fucking liar

I USE TO LIKE YOU jON BUT WHY are you lying,you discredit yourself with such Crap........I NEVER SAID THE NRA were smuggling Guns into Australia...BUT I WILL CHECK IT OUT,BECAUSE I KNOW THEY'D LIKE TO.......

Um, never have had kids.

DINK ???? Here,I am unfirmilar with the term....steve

Um, never have had kids.

DINK ???? Here,I am unfirmilar with the term....steve

Double income no kids.

Um, never have had kids.

SINK. :)

Um, never have had kids.

SINK. :)

Hey,at least it isn't SI5K's

NO GUNS

now that is a joke

and full autos ta boot

--LOL

you fucking liar

I USE TO LIKE YOU jON BUT WHY are you lying,you discredit yourself with such Crap........I NEVER SAID THE NRA were smuggling Guns into Australia...BUT I WILL CHECK IT OUT,BECAUSE I KNOW THEY'D LIKE TO.......

eat shit i am nothing like you ya cheap troll

NO MORE COMMENT FROM ME TO THIS BANAL POSTER...JON YA BANNED

NO GUNS

now that is a joke

and full autos ta boot

--LOL

you fucking liar

eat shit i am nothing like you ya cheap troll

NO MORE COMMENT FROM ME TO THIS BANAL POSTER...JON YA BANNED

good ya lying troll

Most of these kids do not have mental illnesses. They may have mental disorders, which are different. Disorders can be treated to some extent, but they are more like an ingrained part of a person's psychology. A flaw that prevents them from fully integrating into society. You can't fully treat them or get rid of them. You can't cure mental illnesses either, as far as I'm aware, but they are much more uncommon. Few shooters had mental illnesses, but they likely were all disordered..

A distinction without much of a difference. Unless you told me all these kids had been studied and tested prior to or after the shootings for a diagnosis, your statements don't say too much. An "illness" is a clinical condition with severely debilitating and well-defined symptoms. A "disorder" is often nothing more than the "cocktail-of-the-week" high-functioning condition dreamed up and identified by someone as the new flavor upon which to base prescribing Ritalin or in justifying some aspect of behavior. Sheldon Cooper of The Big Bang Theory has a "disorder." But he doesn't walk into a school premeditated full of people he knows carrying a bag of guns planning to carry out a mass murder.

Disorders have been used often to justify and get people off as not being responsible for their crimes by crafty lawyers. I really don't give a flying crap what these kid's issues are, just that neither the parents, schools or their health administrators are apparently bothered to try to diagnose or detect it, and despite many calls to police and FBI by people who DID see the warning signs, the authorities apparently were loathe to deal with it.

Whatever the case, these kids are murderers, the public schools seem rather adept at cranking them out these days and it better be dealt with effectively pretty soon rather than trying to blame others and sit on their hands waiting for some white knight to come rescue them. These kids are killing people and must be dealt with in the most severe terms, and the schools and healthcare public authorities better get busy in coming up with a CAUSE, a treatment and an effective short term (school safety) and long term (better mental health) solutions. Frankly, from what I've seen of some teachers and school officials, public schools have been turned into loony, 24-7 government bureaucracies of endless and mindless rules and regulations and quite frankly, if I were a kid and had to put up with that shit all day long 5 days a week, I'd probably go off into deep end as well.

Time to get the government out of education and back into the private sector. It has been nothing but another federal total fail.

Wait a second ... how does having a mental disorder get anyone out of trouble? Never heard of that before.

A school shooter possesses a cocktail of rage and hopelessness that I doubt most people could even fathom walking around with it inside them. Shooters are almost always male. Why is that? Well, I think it's pretty clear we have an inclination toward violence compared to women, but there's no way that's the whole story. Get to the bottom of that poisoned well, and maybe you can actually make a real difference.

In the meantime, do what you can to prevent dangerous people from attaining dangerous weapons. At least don't make it so easy for them.

Forum List

Back