Can The Students Be Silenced?

D752E906-35D2-4A77-8F2D-5EBD0ABD7178.jpeg

We're sick of you fuckers walking into our schools and colleges and opening fire.
You'll never silence us!

Wouldn't it be nice if a well trained teacher had a weapon to stop a shooter when he got into a classroom?
Simple JUST BAN GUNS...........FULL STOP and get rid of the 2nd

We'll get to that, right after we annex and colonize Straya, k? And even then, maybe not.

I think I'll go shoot my .303 tomorrow. How 'bout you?

No, you won't, because you're incapable. Sucks to be you.

Since the student survivors of the mass murder at the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School began their drive to ban the sale of semi-automatic, assault type rifles, the tremendous response from other students nationwide has turned their cause into a strong, grass roots movement.

Conservatives and their leaders are deeply concerned over the possible results this overwhelming number of kids could have. Conservatives, gun nuts, and Republican politicians are appalled by these kids demanding their safety be a priority over the gun nuts’ lunatic desire to own the phallic symbol that is their favorite to stroke and kiss.

Due to this uncontrollable fear conservatives have at the thought of losing their penile substitute, Mitch McConnell decided to ignore the growing number of young voters in this movement. With the coming mid-term elections, these many, many, many students now have the potential to join with tens-of-millions of progressive voters and put the Democrats in control of congress.

In addition to Mitch, conservative community leaders, conservatives on school boards and school administrators have done all they can to stifle the students’ enthusiasm. And now, the National Parks Service is doing so.

A “March For Our Lives” rally was planned by the Stoneman Douglas survivors to take place on the Mall in D.C., but organizers were refused a permit by the National Parks Service management. A representative for the Park Service cited a conflict with a “talent show” as the reason.

The co-executive producer of “Dancing With the Stars” Deena Katz was brought in by the Stoneman Douglas survivors to plan the major event and has a nearly $2 million budget. The money is was raised with a “GoFundMe page, along with donations from Oprah Winfrey, Steven Spielberg and George and Amal Clooney.”

The “talent show” permit application listed equipment for the film crew’s use for the Mall as two tables, two bikes and jump ropes.

The list on the permit application for the March For Our Lives rally included 14 Jumbotrons, 2,000 chairs and 2,000 portable restrooms to be funded with part of the $2 million.

This equipment will be used by the “student speakers, musical performers, guest speakers and video tributes,” and up to an estimated 500,000 attendees, according to the permit application.

The D.C. location for March For Our Lives rally is just one of many big and small events planned in cities across the nation on the same day.

For the conservatives, the gun nuts, and Republican politicians sworn to serve the NRA, be afraid, be very afraid. And keep trying to silence this protest by these young voters. Their anger is not going away, and their numbers are growing. How many millions in 2018? And how many millions more in 2020? Yes, be afraid, be very, very afraid. (And keep pi$$ing them off. It can only help their cause.)

As always, thoughtful comments are welcome. Unfortunately, the conservatives remain either unaware or will deny their individual response to this thread is their typical nonsense consisting of denial, alternate facts, and/or off-topic silliness. (e.g. non-sequiturs, ratings, transference, deflection, memes, etc.). Their mindless prattle is expected by people of reason, who also realize it is a waste of time to offer the conservatives any reply.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/organizers-plan-for-500000-attendees-at-march-for-our-lives-rally-in-washington/2018/02/22/a9ff1992-17f9-11e8-8ac5-84161111ace0_story.html?utm_term=.353cdd5cb3f1

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/march-for-our-lives-gun-control-rally-bumped-from-mall-by-talent-show/2018/03/01/ad8c7268-1cc6-11e8-9496-c89dc446c2d3_story.html?utm_term=.66b0cab356d5

They should not be silenced, but only idiot fucking morons turn to kids for wisdom.
Exactly :th_thgoodpost:

We're sick of you fuckers walking into our schools and colleges and opening fire.
You'll never silence us!

Wouldn't it be nice if a well trained teacher had a weapon to stop a shooter when he got into a classroom?

We'll get to that, right after we annex and colonize Straya, k? And even then, maybe not.

Enjoy it while you still can Marion, Me,I'm gonna Shoot some Semen,Make Love ... Not War....Much more enjoyable,if you are CAPABLE....LOL

Your mind is beginning to Wayne(Wain) LOL......john,I have told you before Mariijon,NOT TO GO OUT IN THE SUN WITHOUT YOUR HAT ON

You'll never silence us!

Enjoy it while you still can Marion, Me,I'm gonna Shoot some Semen,Make Love ... Not War....Much more enjoyable,if you are CAPABLE....LOL

Your mind is beginning to Wayne(Wain) LOL......john,I have told you before Mariijon,NOT TO GO OUT IN THE SUN WITHOUT YOUR HAT ON

Bottom line faggot, I own a .303 and you can't. Do tell me how much better your situation is.

What do you do when a croc is knocking on your back door? What is your plan of action?

Where I come from, it's : "Get ready for lunch".

You'll never silence us!

Bottom line faggot, I own a .303 and you can't. Do tell me how much better your situation is.

What do you do when a croc is knocking on your back door? What is your plan of action?

Faggot,you use the word a lot,probably because you are a Shirt Lifter with a .303 Dick....Now Croc Off

Since the student survivors of the mass murder at the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School began their drive to ban the sale of semi-automatic, assault type rifles, the tremendous response from other students nationwide has turned their cause into a strong, grass roots movement.

Conservatives and their leaders are deeply concerned over the possible results this overwhelming number of kids could have. Conservatives, gun nuts, and Republican politicians are appalled by these kids demanding their safety be a priority over the gun nuts’ lunatic desire to own the phallic symbol that is their favorite to stroke and kiss.

Due to this uncontrollable fear conservatives have at the thought of losing their penile substitute, Mitch McConnell decided to ignore the growing number of young voters in this movement. With the coming mid-term elections, these many, many, many students now have the potential to join with tens-of-millions of progressive voters and put the Democrats in control of congress.

In addition to Mitch, conservative community leaders, conservatives on school boards and school administrators have done all they can to stifle the students’ enthusiasm. And now, the National Parks Service is doing so.

A “March For Our Lives” rally was planned by the Stoneman Douglas survivors to take place on the Mall in D.C., but organizers were refused a permit by the National Parks Service management. A representative for the Park Service cited a conflict with a “talent show” as the reason.

The co-executive producer of “Dancing With the Stars” Deena Katz was brought in by the Stoneman Douglas survivors to plan the major event and has a nearly $2 million budget. The money is was raised with a “GoFundMe page, along with donations from Oprah Winfrey, Steven Spielberg and George and Amal Clooney.”

The “talent show” permit application listed equipment for the film crew’s use for the Mall as two tables, two bikes and jump ropes.

The list on the permit application for the March For Our Lives rally included 14 Jumbotrons, 2,000 chairs and 2,000 portable restrooms to be funded with part of the $2 million.

This equipment will be used by the “student speakers, musical performers, guest speakers and video tributes,” and up to an estimated 500,000 attendees, according to the permit application.

The D.C. location for March For Our Lives rally is just one of many big and small events planned in cities across the nation on the same day.

For the conservatives, the gun nuts, and Republican politicians sworn to serve the NRA, be afraid, be very afraid. And keep trying to silence this protest by these young voters. Their anger is not going away, and their numbers are growing. How many millions in 2018? And how many millions more in 2020? Yes, be afraid, be very, very afraid. (And keep pi$$ing them off. It can only help their cause.)

As always, thoughtful comments are welcome. Unfortunately, the conservatives remain either unaware or will deny their individual response to this thread is their typical nonsense consisting of denial, alternate facts, and/or off-topic silliness. (e.g. non-sequiturs, ratings, transference, deflection, memes, etc.). Their mindless prattle is expected by people of reason, who also realize it is a waste of time to offer the conservatives any reply.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/organizers-plan-for-500000-attendees-at-march-for-our-lives-rally-in-washington/2018/02/22/a9ff1992-17f9-11e8-8ac5-84161111ace0_story.html?utm_term=.353cdd5cb3f1

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/march-for-our-lives-gun-control-rally-bumped-from-mall-by-talent-show/2018/03/01/ad8c7268-1cc6-11e8-9496-c89dc446c2d3_story.html?utm_term=.66b0cab356d5

They are quieter
already and their Tide Pod minds have only come up with ideas already tried and failed or demanding that good, law-abiding citizens be punished for the deeds of others.

Ignore them and they'll go away.

Last edited:

Faggot,you use the word a lot,probably because you are a Shirt Lifter with a .303 Dick....Now Croc Off

You go 'on 'head and let the croc devour your chilluns and loved ones, me, I'll shoot it first with my .303

(really probly a 9mm or .06, but ok)

why don't these "students" do something like to talk to the alienated kids in their own classrooms and get to know them? why can't they work a bit more to include those they normally don't? there's a lot the kids can do in their own school and if these students wish to be taken seriously then they can start making changes "at home" where it *can* make a difference.

as it stands they're just making noise. their right i suppose but its not helping.
Joke,blame the Victims...WHY DON'T YOU OWN UP TO YOUR RESPONSIBLITIES......YOUR AND YOUR ILK DON'T EVEN SPEAK TO YOUR CHILDREN....YOU ARE A POOR EXAMPLE OF A PARENT......and SHAMEFUL

Don't be silly. I speak to my children all the time. I say things like, "Squeeze the trigger, don't pull."

And, while the us sees hundreds killed every year by nut cases with assault rifles, they simply outlawed them in 1997. And have had no mass killings since then. Here, we see hundreds killed yearly in mass killings, in Australia they see 0 (as in ZERO). Now, the question is, who are the smart ones. They still have guns, but no mass killings. We have more guns, and HUNDREDS OF MASS KILLINGS. And cons would rather have the mass killings. Because they do not care.

Whereupon their VIOLENT CRIMES went through the roof.

The most violent country in Europe: Britain is also worse than South Africa and U.S.
By James Slack
UPDATED:18:14 EST, 2 July 2009

Britain's violent crime record is worse than any other country in the European union, it has been revealed.

Official crime figures show the UK also has a worse rate for all types of violence than the U.S. and even South Africa - widely considered one of the world's most dangerous countries.

The figures comes on the day new Home Secretary Alan Johnson makes his first major speech on crime, promising to be tough on loutish behaviour.

Violent%20Crime-L.jpg

The U.S. has a violence rate of 466 crimes per 100,000 residents, Canada 935, Australia 920 and South Africa 1,609.

Shadow Home Secretary Chris Grayling said: 'This is a damning indictment of this government's comprehensive failure over more than a decade to tackle the deep rooted social problems in our society, and the knock on effect on crime and anti-social behaviour.

Read more: The most violent country in Europe: Britain is also worse than South Africa and U.S. | Daily Mail Online

UK is violent crime capital of Europe

View attachment 180620 Let’s dumb it down ALL the way to the DEPLORABLES level so even they can understand it.

Well, if you really think it will help you, okay.

If SOME OTHER KID hits MY kid with a stick, I teach my kid to beat the taste out of that little shit's mouth. I DON'T tell my kid how he should just hunker down and wait for someone else to protect him.

MY kid would never hit someone with a stick first.

why don't these "students" do something like to talk to the alienated kids in their own classrooms and get to know them? why can't they work a bit more to include those they normally don't? there's a lot the kids can do in their own school and if these students wish to be taken seriously then they can start making changes "at home" where it *can* make a difference.

as it stands they're just making noise. their right i suppose but its not helping.
Joke,blame the Victims...WHY DON'T YOU OWN UP TO YOUR RESPONSIBLITIES......YOUR AND YOUR ILK DON'T EVEN SPEAK TO YOUR CHILDREN....YOU ARE A POOR EXAMPLE OF A PARENT......and SHAMEFUL
Um...

I have no kids.

Fuck off.

i dont know about Australia but here in the United States begging to having your freedoms taken away

by men with guns does not sound like "having a back bone"

sound more like "brainwashed parrot "
We don't beg..EVER.....You are a Spineless bunch of delusional Heros(In your own Stupid Minds)

Let us explore why the US always want us in with them in these failed Wars they keep creating...our SAS are the best fighters But they have a stipulation...Never to go into Combat with or beside American Troops.....4 obvious reasons...see you around and stop talking shit for a while

even worse you just let them disarm you

you do not deserve freedom
Best thing that happened for Australia...NO GUNS...we grasped the Nettle and WON......you cannot change,well 30% of you because your Brains can see no further than the ends of your Noses.....We Won,YOU LOSE CONSTANTLY....Your Youth are much Brighter than the 30% of you who are Mired in Indecision....just Admit it...ps You don't have Freedom but we do...you are a laughing stock

NO GUNS

now that is a joke

there are more gun in Australia now then before --LOL

and full autos ta boot

--LOL
Led by the Dick by the DISCREDITED ORGANIZATION the NRA....Your comment is Shameful Jon,moreover a complete pack of lies,Since Australia's GUN BUY BACK,MASS SHOOTINGS>>>>>>>>>>>NIL....Since that time AMERICA'S MASS SHOOTINGS>>>>>>>>100's

I need say NO MORE....other than 30% of Americans are wrong,AS I HAVE SAID FOR YEARS.....You need to Fcuk Off your 2nd...Maybe the Youth Generation Will.....steve

Just so you know, "discredited" does not mean "I don't like them".

Feel free to say no more ANY time you'd like.

Don't be silly. I speak to my children all the time. I say things like, "Squeeze the trigger, don't pull."
You misunderstand,not everyone literally DUH....as for Squeeze and Don't Pull...How STUPID ARE YOU?????This would never be uttered let alone thought of in Australia by anyone let alone a parent of children....Unbelievable,don't reply thanks I have read enough Stupidity today

You'll never silence us!

You were looking for "wane", Mental Midget. A wain is a large farm vehicle. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back