Can They Get Any Lower Than This?

"As usual, 90% of our dimocrap scum posters slander the poster rather than try to refute the FACTS of the post." Edgetho

The Washington Examiner is a right wing rag, there is nothing non-partisan in it's resources. I see no FACTS, I see conjecture.
But we all know your M.O. Edgetho, you are a one-sided poster, who thrives on extremely partisan resources and rarely anything else..
Now I think I'm going to do something exciting, I hear the grass is growing.
You dont see any facts? Because you wouldnt know one if it bit you in the ass.
Don't be butt hurt just because someone doesn't buy into another fake scandal.

Another fake scandal. Do yourself a favor and check for polyps while you have your head up your ass.

"As usual, 90% of our dimocrap scum posters slander the poster rather than try to refute the FACTS of the post." Edgetho

The Washington Examiner is a right wing rag, there is nothing non-partisan in it's resources. I see no FACTS, I see conjecture.
But we all know your M.O. Edgetho, you are a one-sided poster, who thrives on extremely partisan resources and rarely anything else..
Now I think I'm going to do something exciting, I hear the grass is growing.
You dont see any facts? Because you wouldnt know one if it bit you in the ass.
Don't be butt hurt just because someone doesn't buy into another fake scandal.
Another fake scandal? Like the IRS, Benghazi etc etc, incidents where the administration stonewalled for months, refusing to hand over documents? LOL! Tell me.

Forum List

Back