Can Trump Be Trusted With Social Security?

Social Security was the brainchild of a President in a wheelchair whose motivation was compassion. And it served as the foundation for the entitlement mentality in America. It was the first domino in liberal condescension regarding personal accountability. "The people can't be trusted to save 7.6% of their salary each month, so we'll force them to do it ". The system was eventually extended to the "disabled", a concept that is rife with fraud perpetrated by those who lie about their impairment or grossly exaggerate its severity. Personal discipline has given way to endless excuses, evasiveness, blame shifting, and rationalization. Self sacrifice today has given way to selfishness derived from a combination of complacency and a rejection of personal accountability. Hear this, America. Social Security (and Medicare/Medicaid) will fail. The math makes it a certainty. That is what happens when the feeding trough becomes endless and there is no one left to fill it. Personal honor and integrity sacrificed on the altar of social engineering.

We’ll we heard Dems say for decades that Republicans would do away with Roe

And they DID
Correct, and abortion is still legal. It's always been a states issue. It's now Constitutional. Be honest.

Hard to tell what he talking about CUTTING here but it doesn’t sound good.

Do you trust him?
Oh Jesus, I'm in my sixties now and for over 5 decades I have heard democrats say that Republicans were going to take social security away. It happens every election.

They were speaking of SSI and Medicare... and have you listened to the recording?... it was chopped off at the end preventing people from listening to his full comment on the issue....
The question was about entitlements. Chopped off? Trump just had verbal diarrhea and started talking about random shit that had nothing to do with the question.

The question was about entitlements. Chopped off? Trump just had verbal diarrhea and started talking about random shit that had nothing to do with the question.
There's a lot of waste and fraud in the entitlements. Didn't you hear that?

There's a lot of waste and fraud in the entitlements. Didn't you hear that?
That’s what ever says, but we never hear how they’re going to do anything about it.

All I’m saying is there’s no waste in social security. That program runs lean and mean.

Want to get rid of waste in Medicare? Get rid of advantage.

That’s what ever says, but we never hear how they’re going to do anything about it.

All I’m saying is there’s no waste in social security. That program runs lean and mean.

Want to get rid of waste in Medicare? Get rid of advantage.
What about the fraud in disability entitlements?

Le01y6t.png

Oh Jesus, I'm in my sixties now and for over 5 decades I have heard democrats say that Republicans were going to take social security away. It happens every election.
Same here, decades of Dems claiming this. Dems claim it and their MSM lapdogs broadcast it. If you can't win voters with your shit policies then by God scare them into voting Dem. Throwing granny off a cliff. Jan 6 INSURRECTION. Trump is going to be a dictator.

I'm old enough to remember when Dems ran on policies and the issues. Obviously they can no longer do that so it's all fear mongering.

We've had a republican congress numerous times. No cuts. Lie.
yes,k but, those were rinos, weren't they? kinzinger and cheney and such big liberal republicans are no longer there to impede agenda2025.

the supreme court is a rubber stamp.

now, the conservative dream of declaring medicare unconstitutional is possible. `

yes,k but, those were rinos, weren't they? kinzinger and cheney and such big liberal republicans are no longer there to impede agenda2025.

the supreme court is a rubber stamp.

now, the conservative dream of declaring medicare unconstitutional is possible. `
Let us know when that is on the table.

Forum List

Back