Can Trump Be Trusted With Social Security?

Hard to tell what he talking about CUTTING here but it doesn’t sound good.

Do you trust him?
We know that Ole Poatohead couldn't be trusted with the withdrawal from Afghanistan. Or the economy with his massive inflation, high cost of energy, high interest rates, unaffordable housing, a trillion dollars of debt every 100 days and the sonofabitch is wanting to raise taxes.

Of course we all know that we can trust the Democrats to count ballots, don't we?

Once again lefties illustrate their short term memories. Mostly democrat administrations were stealing from Social Security shortly after the system was enacted. It was liberal democrat LBJ who made it official. There would be no Social Security locked box. LBJ decreed that the FICA taxes would go into the general fund.

Same here, decades of Dems claiming this. Dems claim it and their MSM lapdogs broadcast it. If you can't win voters with your shit policies then by God scare them into voting Dem. Throwing granny off a cliff. Jan 6 INSURRECTION. Trump is going to be a dictator.

I'm old enough to remember when Dems ran on policies and the issues. Obviously they can no longer do that so it's all fear mongering.
This year they have graduated all the way up to Republicans will take democracy away.

This year they have graduated all the way up to Republicans will take democracy away.
They won’t take democracy away. They’ll let us vote as long as we vote for Republicans.

If not, your vote is labeled “illegal”. Thats what they tried in 2020.

They won’t take democracy away. They’ll let us vote as long as we vote for Republicans.

Yep, it's so much easier if you take all republicans off the ballot....dumbass.

Yep, it's so much easier if you take all republicans off the ballot....dumbass.
No one is taking all republicans off the ballot, you goofball.

But Florida’s fascists are down to do that to the Democratic Party.

Do you trust him?

Yeah.......what about Biden?

Fact Check: Joe Biden Has Advocated Cutting Social Security for 40 Years​

“I tried with Senator Grassley back in the 1980s to freeze all government spending, including Social Security, including everything,” Biden said in 1995.

As early as 1984 and as recently as 2018, former Vice President Joe Biden called for cuts to Social Security in the name of saving the program and balancing the federal budget. Last week, Sen. Bernie Sanders highlighted Biden’s record on Social Security in prosecuting the case that Biden isn’t the most electable candidate. The issue could be raised again in Tuesday night’s debate.

After a Sanders campaign newsletter continued the attack on Biden’s Social Security record, the Biden campaign complained to fact-checkers at Politifact that his comments were being taken out of context. Placed in context, however, Biden’s record on Social Security is far worse than one offhand remark. Indeed, Biden has been advocating for cuts to Social Security for roughly 40 years.

And after a Republican wave swept Congress in 1994, Biden’s support for cutting Social Security, and his general advocacy for budget austerity, made him a leading combatant in the centrist-wing battle against the party’s retreating liberals in the 1980s and ’90s.

“When I argued that we should freeze federal spending, I meant Social Security as well,” he told the Senate in 1995. “I meant Medicare and Medicaid. I meant veterans’ benefits. I meant every single solitary thing in the government. And I not only tried it once, I tried it twice, I tried it a third time, and I tried it a fourth time.” (A freeze would have reduced the amount that would be paid out, cutting the program’s benefit.)

Do you trust him?
What is your solution? There are not enough "rich" people to carry the unfunded liability.

2023-10-20%20%20Unfunded%20Liability.jpg

You don't have to cut benefits to cut costs and waste of a bloated program... I wouldn't expect you to know that....
In fact if done right you could cut waste and increase benefits...
How? This is from October last year.

2023-10-20%20%20Unfunded%20Liability.jpg

LOL. That's EXACTLY what Democrats do - let us vote as long as you vote democrat, even if they have to take Republicans off the ballot illegally in order to win.

LOL. That's EXACTLY what Democrats do - let us vote as long as you vote democrat, even if they have to take Republicans off the ballot illegally in order to win.
Not in the least. Trump’s eligibility was handled before anyone voted. If he wasnt eligible, you’d have the opportunity to vote for any other Republican.

Unlike Trump who waited for us to vote, then wanted to have votes against him thrown out because we weren’t allowed to vote him out of office.

Not in the least. Trump’s eligibility was handled before anyone voted. If he wasnt eligible, you’d have the opportunity to vote for any other Republican.

Unlike Trump who waited for us to vote, then wanted to have votes against him thrown out because we weren’t allowed to vote him out of office.
Boy are you uniformed. Democrats ILLEGALLY took Trump off ballots and even the Supreme Court ruled they could not do that. The vote was 9-0. If you want to post here you should really be more informed than you are.

Forum List

Back